Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly (5318 Views)

APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) / Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) / Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly by kcmichael: 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
List of Rivers House Of Assembly Elections Nullified so far by the Tribunal
This indeed is crying times for the Rivers State House of Assembly members who came to power by rigging and under the influence of High Tension Nyesom Wike whose Election was Nullified last Saturday.
The Following House of Assembly elections has been Nullified by the Tribunal today
1 Martins Amaewhule of the PDP lost to Collins Emeka Ordu of the APC For Obioakpor Constituency 1.
2: Hon.Major Jack of the PDP lost to Inyie Jack of the APC For Asari-Toru Constituency 1
3:Hon. Ngbar Sylvester Amuele of the PDP Lost to Hon.Dike Mathwe of the APC For Tai State Constiteuncy
4: Hon. Ngbulelo Lebura Isreal of the PDP lost to the APC Candidate for GOKANA Constituency
5: Hon. Enemi Alabo George of the PDP Lost to Hon.Ben Horsfall of the APC For ASALGA Constiteuncy 2
6:Hon. Diri Kelly Adonye LOst to Hon.Andrew Miller of the APC For Opobo/Nkoro Constituency
TO BE UPDATED....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly by cutestcee: 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
Am I the only one seeing the handwork of the ruling party?
APC will be worst in wickedness and autocracy

10 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly by sammyp01: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
Your source pls cos on saturday I was made d believe on bS I saw here as regarding wike removal
Re: Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly by kcmichael: 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
@sammy,wike still remains the Governor of Rivers state untill supreme court says otherwise
Re: Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly by Akwasi(m): 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
interesting.
Re: Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly by veraponpo(m): 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
What is the source of your news?

If it is true then there is hope of justice in Nigeria

PEJ and Wike caused a lot of havoc in the last election.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly by EdCure: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
cutestcee:
Am I the only one seeing the handwork of the ruling party?
APC will be worst in wickedness and autocracy
Fear not. They(Wike and his men) came through the barrel of the gun and are leaving through the gavel of the court.
This is nemesis & rule of law at play.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly by ogwomba(m): 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
let see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly by Dannyset(m): 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
Remember when Amaechi conducted LG Chairman election and APC won everything? Wike butted all of them out not even with the Law Court. Now, the tide is turning and hypocrites and wailers are hyper-wailing! Una never see anything. This is just the scene one. At the end of the film, una no go watch am finish.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly by fejikudz(m): 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
cool This film ho sweet die

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly by samfuntua: 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
source pls
Re: Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
Whatis the source of this op?

I no won start to dey dance ontop false news o cheesy
Re: Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly by sammyj: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
Truly trying times indeed. Care taker house members and their caretaker Governor Wicked Wike !!!
Re: Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly by samfuntua: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
I live in Port Harcourt. In Elekahia precisely and I know from public opinion that PDP is the party. APC is only with Amechi and some few sympathizers. During the last general election in my ward inside ODUMS, Apc were wooing voters with money openly and people are not voting for them and so they resort to violence

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly by Phomeh(m): 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
Observing cool
Re: Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly by samfuntua: 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
An APC appendage said to me ‘ It is not the matter of VOTES but Federal MIGHT’ and with federal might APC will take Rivers State by fire and by force

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly by simplycarro: 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
Better, The incoming APC executive need a HoA that will join hands with it to move Rivers State forward.
Wailers can wail the ocean, APC must move Rivers forward.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
samfuntua:
I live in Port Harcourt. In Elekahia precisely and I know from public opinion that PDP is the party. APC is only with Amechi and some few sympathizers. During the last general election in my ward inside ODUMS, Apc were wooing voters with money openly and people are not voting for them and so they resort to violence

Na who ask you all this story?

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly by ricsman(m): 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
samfuntua:
I like when I read a PDP write up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly by dustmalik: 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
I hope this turns out to be true.
Re: Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly by Paitty(f): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
Martins Amaewhule is actually from my community,..to be honest i don't feel an ounce of pity for him cus of the way the election was conducted

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
Paitty:
Martins Amaewhule is actually from my community,..to be honest i don't feel an ounce of pity for him cus of the way the election was conducted

Sis pls how true is this news?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly by Femmyfamous4u(m): 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
I must say that it is a fact that PDP is the party in Rivers state but the outcome of all the election held in the state did come with a little bias and doctor which is not enough to swing the victory to the opponent.
Re: Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly by ademipeju(f): 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
Enter here nominate Nairaland Moderator of the year 2015

www.nairaland.com/2692096/nairaland-moderator-year-2015-nomination/1#39383338
Re: Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly by ademipeju(f): 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
Enter here nominate Nairaland Moderator of the year 2015

www.nairaland.com/2692096/nairaland-moderator-year-2015-nomination/1#39383338
Re: Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly by mightyhaze: 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
But
Re: Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly by gigabyte13: 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
If this is true, then
half time scoreline AMAECHI 3- wike 0
Re: Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly by arsetalks(m): 4:33pm On Oct 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly by Paitty(f): 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Sis pls how true is this news?
Its true i heard the news this afternoon
Re: Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly by tyson99(m): 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
samfuntua:
G.O FAGUNWA THE STORY TELLER

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:Its Indeed Crying Times For Rivers State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
But it shall not be well with the wicked, neither shall he prolong his days, which are as a shadow; because he feareth not before God.
Eccl 8:13

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Should Be JAILED. (and Yes I Am A Proud Igbo) / Owner Of The Otedola Bridge Tanker Explosion / Gov In Waiting...have You Seen Sanwo-olu's Convoy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.