Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics (88554 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) / See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by kechywillz(m): 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
Demmocrats:
Have you ever seen dangote do.such advert

But D'banj and Davido can show off and everyone prays to be like dem.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Youngsage: 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
Pidggin:
There's something fishy about his wealth, if he truly worked hard for it, he will not spend it this way.

Obviously... I decide to reserve further comments on this..
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by deekaybeatz(m): 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
Shebi if he die he go leave all these things enter 6 feet
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by fatheritunu: 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
yoged:
that's really harsh. You need to grow up. He is entitled to his opinion . You don't need to send him home .
sorry to all my fans...
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by ichommy(m): 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
denkyw:
God go punish anybody wey go come this thread dey shout vanity

cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by heardis: 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
Pidggin:
There's something fishy about his wealth, if he truly worked hard for it, he will not spend it this way.

Of course there is something fishy, he is into shipping, off shore oil and gas so he must be seing fishes. Idiot, no go hustle your own. Bad belly.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Baroba(m): 8:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
Kayendy:
Only d poor will say vanity....
Only d less ambitious will hate dis..
Only d haters will abuse him...
Money is d root of all evil but d same bible said "money answereth all tins"
Money is good

Tell me, E Money onye nku..

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Acebar(m): 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
Logician:
I observed that the W.C in his toilet is small. Its too "normal" maybe he should get a very big W.C that one could climb inside to defecate, or enlarge his buttocks to fit the oversized W.C since everything has to be exceptional. Peace#
witches and wizards, observer continue observing. maybe u get one for him #peace
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by SUPOL(m): 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
faitheverest:
my Bae,you shall make it more than e-money,amen. i shall enjoy your wealth in this life before christ will come. God bless you my love..
Thanks n bless you 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Mattex001(m): 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
ChaiChai!!!

Dis one is not ordinary Money ooh

He must done stime dirty jobs undecided
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by deekaybeatz(m): 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mattex001:
ChaiChai!!!
Dis one is not ordinary Money ooh
He must done stime dirty jobs undecided
Try to think positive sometimes. Everything gud mustn't come from a dirty means

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by zudozz: 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
who come get d hse ..na KC abi na Emoney?
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Banter1(m): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
I Fear this people Riches.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Mattex001(m): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
deekaybeatz:

Try to think positive sometimes. Everything gud mustn't come from a dirty means

Of cos not! But Until you prove otherwise my opinion stands! undecided
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Onyije1(m): 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
These are what kcee flaunts like say na him get dem
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by deekaybeatz(m): 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mattex001:

Of cos not! But Until you prove otherwise my opinion stands! undecided
Lol its alright. A message has been passed across
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by olamidesax: 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
Who say I no go get money?....I swear na thunder go gada fat person beat!.....Shuuu!.....This pple fit make person go do ritual!....En!...Abi!....
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by olamidesax: 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
Who say I no go get money?....I swear na thunder go gada dat person beat!.....Shuuu!.....This pple fit make person go do ritual!....En!...Abi!....
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by richard870(m): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Awon omo igbo undecided
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Skibofire(m): 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
Pidggin:

stop hating woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Iko5000: 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
My brother tell them
tyson99:
He is still enjoying the 2million dollars contract he got after he borrowed twenty thousand naira for tfare back to lagos from the village where he went for his traditional marriage but he told us he proposed to his wife with a car

YEYE DEY SMELL SERIOUSLY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OH BOY FTC KE IYAFF TEY OOO
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
Orikinla:
Until he makes the FORBES' list, he is not there yet.

Obviously that's not his aim, not everyone accumulates wealth and almost starves at the same time just to have his/her name on some list. I still believe wealth is meaningless, if it can't be used to better the world and humanity from around the custodian.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
In all these, he can't insure his life!
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Lancier(m): 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at InsuranceDirect2U in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call/whatsapp LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by plainmirror(m): 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
Excelboi:
Turn by Turn...

Turn by turn ojaree.
Kcee sef sing am 4 Em song
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by DedeNkem: 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by ril19(m): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
englishmart:
bill gates doesn't show off

But Donald Trump Does.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by simplifyone(m): 10:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
If he owns all dos cars he is doing something very shady quote me any where some kids will come and say he is in music or real estate blablabla
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by timunstopable: 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
This guy nd Ayiri billionaire get something in common

Pple just call them billionaires nobody talk abt their biz or source of income

All I hear is warri based billionaire Ayiri full stop

E-money billionaire Ceo 5star music full stop

Unlike Dangote. Aliko Dangote CEO Dangote Group of Companies (, Dangote Sugar,Dangote Cement, Dansa , Dangote Refinery, Dangote Trucks Etc)

3 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by swaggerdgrt(m): 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
Goshhhhh dis guy is bastardly rich,I am her tinkin of how to pay my skul fee wile dis man and his family is swimming nd livini in money.......chaiiiiii GOD hlp me I beg
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by timunstopable: 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
heardis:

Of course there is something fishy, he is into shipping, off shore oil and gas so he must be seing fishes. Idiot, no go hustle your own. Bad belly.

pls can you name his shipping company

Off shore oil and gas okay pls name that as well.Does he ve an oil bloc

just asking for a friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide's Mother Is Dead! (Photo) / Kanayo O Kanayo Opens His House In Aboh-Mbaise, Imo (Photos) / Celine Dion's Look In The 1990's Vs 2019(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.