Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics (88079 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) / See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Sammyblaq(m): 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
Is that not Dodo with Kcee and Songz¿ I see you Dodo...
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by overboard(m): 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
ilawanson44:

See them. Children of HATE!

No hater o... I think the comment is true but I don't feel many may agree. From an 'informed' point of view it reeks of 'money without class is ambiguity'.

I'm sorry I spoke my mind though.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by ststyreal(f): 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
shamecurls:
But sincerely, I am more richer than these dude and have never tried to flaunt it on Nairaland.
Nna mehn, according to my ibo friends, sincerely speaking Nna heh kwa, if truli u r this rici, biko zie nu, please and please, just extendy Kwanu your handy of giving to a slister in needy with just 500k and Chineke Godu will multiply u nmaji puru nmaji in Jesus name, I say amen oooo. Am serious broo, if u r truly this rich, joke apart, nothing God cannot do and through any body, Nairalanders hope u guys agree with me. As for that guy, I know no who him help oooooo.

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Certifiedboss: 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
jonhemma11:
He is into estate and also owns a music label

You seem to know him well . he said 10yrs ago he was a nobody living in Ajegunle. So what did he do from the start ? Tell us more
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Okeikpu(m): 11:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
Stop buying properties from South West angry a word is enough 4the wise

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Certifiedboss: 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
Pidggin:
There's something fishy about his wealth, if he truly worked hard for it, he will not spend it this way.

One thing I know is that ive never see someone who worked hard to earn his money give himself name like E-money .. Ugo-pounds and the rest ...

2 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by datigbogirl: 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
Pidggin:
There's something fishy about his wealth, if he truly worked hard for it, he will not spend it this way.

Enough with that cliche men....you think say na everybody be "akagum" like you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
Then believe God n He wil bless u
crazygod:
Really? U cnt tell me its the same 'pull over pull over' music thats giving him this cash. Wealth's fishy. I love me some bill gates kinda wealth not this
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by yinkaolagbajuu: 11:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
na wa oooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Systeme101: 11:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ewizard:
wat does he do
you no trust igbo guys? He is a ritualist ofcourse!
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Snoopy007(m): 12:08am On Oct 27, 2015
Orikinla:
Until he makes the FORBES' list, he is not there yet.

Lolz... Diezani wasn't on Forbes list yet the money she supposedly wanted to use to purchase a property is almost the worth of the richest black man(according to forbes). See guy, forget forbes, Even forbes name sef nor dey forbes list..
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Nobody: 1:56am On Oct 27, 2015
Pidggin:

You sound like an outdated chic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by LBTY(f): 2:48am On Oct 27, 2015
lanreajax:
My goodness. What an ugly house. Décor is terrible.

Lol! I thought the same. Nothing WOW about the house
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by NERDYDREAMS(m): 5:13am On Oct 27, 2015
Demmocrats:
Have you ever seen dangote do.such advert

yet,he's far richer dan him
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:48am On Oct 27, 2015
My take is, why put urself in d spotlight? When you know that if they match ur age with ur wealth and what you say u do, e no go rhyme.

Why do u want to bring or create trouble for urself? No Let envious old men remember you o! You go lose all u've got in one year if them mean you.

Mark Zuckerberg sef cannot do this. Abeg E-Money ask them to take down this shi-t for ur own good.

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 27, 2015
Pidggin:

Lol abi? I just feel so but try not to believe it so it doesn't feel like I'm hating.

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 27, 2015
southniyikaye:
e money and the owner of runtown record label were both wanted for drugs and fraud related offenses some years ago.cos I no sabi wetin Harry Kelly or na harrysong or that color riot guy and that guy wey die wake up after some hours dey sing

Lwkmd loooooooooolzzzzzzzzz ehhhh God, guy wey die wake up after some hours, living dead *falls of tree*
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by nicerichard05: 6:55am On Oct 27, 2015
Jesu oooo, so na food SKIBI first they serve before dem con sign am, then he had to fake death to become popular! Lolz wat a world cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by suleimandantoro(m): 7:02am On Oct 27, 2015
No be skibii dey serve rice b daat grin
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by witorwitoutyou(m): 7:14am On Oct 27, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Unbelievable

Wen i grow up i will like to be just like him grin

Oga,dont b like him,b ursef

Darusha was once an household name on evry one lips back den,bt I doubt even if dis generation knws dt name.He was very rich.

NB..Notin lasst 4ever
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by tombeh(m): 7:37am On Oct 27, 2015
My guy pls enjoy ur money na.....

God will soon open my own file too...

Happy for you thou...
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by grandlexuz(m): 7:43am On Oct 27, 2015
englishmart:
bill gates doesn't show off

So what? E-money is in the entertainment business and showing off is part of the deal. Jealousy and envy na bad thing oh..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by ebukabanky(m): 7:50am On Oct 27, 2015
Atmmachine:

Sorry. Dangote is an old man
There is wat we call Old ad new moni....
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by grandlexuz(m): 7:51am On Oct 27, 2015
Mattex001:

Of cos not! But Until you prove otherwise my opinion stands! undecided

Like serioysly. E- money di sleep for golden bed, u sit here di talk about your opinion..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by adellam16(f): 8:09am On Oct 27, 2015
And so what is d moral of dis info? I should do blood money or push drugs too? I can do dat if d money follows me to heaven o.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by ebuclassic18(m): 8:14am On Oct 27, 2015
e-money your blessings shall locate and follow me
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by trapQ: 8:27am On Oct 27, 2015
And compared to dangote, he's broke
Demmocrats:
Have you ever seen dangote do.such advert

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by lekelee4real: 9:11am On Oct 27, 2015
money goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. OH God provide 4 me toooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 27, 2015
witorwitoutyou:

Oga,dont b like him,b ursef

Darusha was once an household name on evry one lips back den,bt I doubt even if dis generation knws dt name.He was very rich.

NB..Notin lasst 4ever
Sorry who are you calling oga
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by 400billionman: 9:38am On Oct 27, 2015
tyson99:
He is still enjoying the 2million dollars contract he got after he borrowed twenty thousand naira for tfare back to lagos from the village where he went for his traditional marriage but he told us he proposed to his wife with a car

YEYE DEY SMELL SERIOUSLY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OH BOY FTC KE IYAFF TEY OOO

No mind his yeye story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) / Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) / Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.