Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,097 members, 7,835,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Buhari Gives Ultimatum To South-east Governors On Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Gives Ultimatum To South-east Governors On Biafra (6879 Views)

Sallah: Buhari Gives Corpers N250,000 And 10 Bags Of Rice In Daura / 2 Governors On Security Watch-list / Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Gives Ultimatum To South-east Governors On Biafra by LastSurvivor: 11:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
See who is talking..
Chaiii I don die grin
Re: Buhari Gives Ultimatum To South-east Governors On Biafra by kramer: 2:09am On Oct 27, 2015
McKren:
Nigeria is such an archaic country I tell u

Imagine Tony Blair or David Cameron giving ultimatums to Scottish leaders on Scottish independence?

Buhari is so backward he needs to come off his civil war mentality and start thinking like a modern Nigerian democratic President.

I as an Igbo man do not believe the proponents of cessation will win a referendum in the East on the subject if genuine devolution and implementation of the last confab report is put on the table as an alternative.

Rather than the silly tough talk which adds no value to Nation building let the Presidency and APC think outside the box and work towards a more perfect union!

Fashola is an APC man, he is an advocate of devolution or true federalism. Let APC channel the debate in that direction.

Igbos are known to own businesses and landed properties in other regions outside their own than any other tribe. Perhaps Igbos have more vested interest in the unity of Nigeria than any other tribe! Let's have a referendum and a vote and people will realise that majority of Igbos will stay in Nigeria with a promise for devolution.

If I own a business in Lagos or Kano, I doubt I will like to wake up one morning to be designated an immigrant and require a visa to continue my business just because of Biafra. But like I say more hearts and mind will be won if devolution or true federalism is on offer!

Think, honestly think. Asked to name Igbo leaders, does Nnamdi Kanu or Uwazurike come to mind? Has anybody heard or seen a true Igbo leader of thought at the vanguard of the current quest for Biafra?

Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB are free to pursue any aspirations in a free society so long as they do so peacefully, it is up to Nigeria to silence this group through providing superior ideas and alternatives rather than alienating the rest of the majority of silent Igbos!

Wow.. You had the time to sit and type that long essay but couldn't grab 3 secs to check if the source is legit? This is the same source that has been releasing false news for the past couple of months the funniest of which was the fake picture of Netanyahu calling for the release of kanu. How people can be so easily deceived is beyond me
Re: Buhari Gives Ultimatum To South-east Governors On Biafra by IPOB123london: 2:34am On Oct 27, 2015
If they like let then have businesses in kano, moon and Júpiter. Dnt put all your egg in one basket. U are Happy living large while our people are suffering. U should not come in when biafra comes.
U are Igbo Nígerian by the way.

Remember the igbo saying ,when person Carry some corpse which u are not related to naw. To u na fire wood they Carry abi.

Zoo mentality
Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gives Ultimatum To South-east Governors On Biafra by arbitter: 4:23am On Oct 27, 2015
How pathetic are these people honestly? So you're now responding to your own bullshlt since your desperate tactics have really not been publicly addressed by Buhari huh...

If you're so sure your antics are advancing your agenda why the need to make up a so called response to make yourselves feel better undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gives Ultimatum To South-east Governors On Biafra by tobex23(m): 6:44am On Oct 27, 2015
Lol! See this ones oh...
Because Buhari makes you and your 'online agitation' irrelevant...
The best you all could come up with is a fake news, seeking Buhari's attention at all cost.

Lmao! These set of some Igbos on Nairaland ehn! Damn you.
Respect to the sane ones.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gives Ultimatum To South-east Governors On Biafra by olavictors(m): 6:52am On Oct 27, 2015
The South-East is the smallest geopolitical zone in the country in terms of land mass and number of states. Geographically, the entire South-East, which is made up of five states, is half the size of Borno State.
Re: Buhari Gives Ultimatum To South-east Governors On Biafra by mrhipup(m): 7:44am On Oct 27, 2015
DickDastardly:
Fvck him cool
Na who im body odour hep tongue

He should first channel his useless and senseless otu-matum to north east govunorsu grin

Modified.......
I almost forgot he already gave the terrorist boko boyz otu-matum and 3rd to the last warning too. cheesy

Kenekingoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh!
*continues listening to wasiu ayinde's OMO NAIJA* cool
He's ur President
Re: Buhari Gives Ultimatum To South-east Governors On Biafra by mrhipup(m): 7:47am On Oct 27, 2015
propaganda...... people of Biafra
Re: Buhari Gives Ultimatum To South-east Governors On Biafra by Chiaka(f): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2015
How many years did Mandela stay in Prison Yet did that change the clock Its God that turns the hand of the clock and not Humans!

blaqoracle:
Yet your nnandi kanu is still languishing in detention. I am beginning to feel sorry for the igbo, it just seem that they are losing. Their " we will fight nigeria again" mantra does not seem to work again. Boko Haram seem to have so far relegated the nigeria civil to a mere childs play infact if the igbo therefore tries to test nigeria integrity, nigeria only need Boys Scout to deal with the threat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Gives Ultimatum To South-east Governors On Biafra by tzoracle: 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
blaqoracle:
Yet your nnandi kanu is still languishing in detention. I am beginning to feel sorry for the igbo, it just seem that they are losing. Their " we will fight nigeria again" mantra does not seem to work again. Boko Haram seem to have so far relegated the nigeria civil to a mere childs play infact if the igbo therefore tries to test nigeria integrity, nigeria only need Boys Scout to deal with the threat.

Ewu

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nigerian Governor Declared Mentally Ill. / The Most Peaceful & Violence States In Nigeria Today By Security Analysis(photo) / The 82 Chibok Girls To Reunite With Parents Next Week – Aisha Alhassan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.