Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Again I Reask Cuz You Totally Went Off Topic: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Again I Reask Cuz You Totally Went Off Topic: (820 Views)

I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ / I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... / See What The Woman I Want To Marry Is Doing To Me Cuz Of House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again I Reask Cuz You Totally Went Off Topic: by racheal84(f): 2:13am On May 06, 2009
I was curiuos, who would date, have sex or even marry a big gurl? Black or white?  I dont mean just a thick gurl, i mean a large women. 250-300+ pounds.

Honest answers

I asked before but you went so off topic.
Re: Again I Reask Cuz You Totally Went Off Topic: by Nobody: 2:18am On May 06, 2009
One problem with big girls - they dont know how to manage their weight and have more problems with hygeine than smaller women (not all though).

Why tie myself down with a chic who cant walk 3 meters without panting like a dog?
Re: Again I Reask Cuz You Totally Went Off Topic: by bigbumper(f): 3:01am On May 06, 2009
^^^ Ouch @ the panting dog analogy

@ poster - you asked for it tongue

Dafidi don't let me stop you o
Re: Again I Reask Cuz You Totally Went Off Topic: by tpiah: 3:45am On May 06, 2009
ouch.
Re: Again I Reask Cuz You Totally Went Off Topic: by Akinagirl(f): 4:12am On May 06, 2009
Yeah, ouch.
Re: Again I Reask Cuz You Totally Went Off Topic: by opsydudu(m): 4:51am On May 06, 2009
and a big

ouch!
Re: Again I Reask Cuz You Totally Went Off Topic: by Sissy3(f): 5:49am On May 06, 2009
some people would. some just like ladies dat come in the extra extra large package
Re: Again I Reask Cuz You Totally Went Off Topic: by justwise(m): 5:54am On May 06, 2009
Like i said b4, BBWs are gr8, alot of them look after themselves, trust me i'm speaking from experience, many of them know how to carry their body around, dress to fit their figure and always Hot, i definitely wouldn't mind BBW anytime any day.
Re: Again I Reask Cuz You Totally Went Off Topic: by CrazyMan(m): 9:40am On May 06, 2009
*Sighs*
Re: Again I Reask Cuz You Totally Went Off Topic: by Secretz(f): 10:05am On May 06, 2009
LADIES, COULD YOU DATE A BIG GUY?

I mean a LARGE ONE? lol tongue
Re: Again I Reask Cuz You Totally Went Off Topic: by izeek(m): 11:01am On May 06, 2009
they always want to prove the weight is no problem,
and end up over doing.
but everyone with his spec.
Re: Again I Reask Cuz You Totally Went Off Topic: by Kaestro(m): 11:14am On May 06, 2009
Of course, men date all sorts of women with whatever body size. If yoy pass the test by possesing a complete *&^%$$ then you're fit for use.
Re: Again I Reask Cuz You Totally Went Off Topic: by yme1(f): 2:40pm On May 06, 2009
pass the big ladies to me grin grin grin grin

what are you guys scared of, i think it will just be a little pushing for the cushion cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Again I Reask Cuz You Totally Went Off Topic: by Kunbee: 12:33am On May 07, 2009
one man's meat is another man's poison
Re: Again I Reask Cuz You Totally Went Off Topic: by follypimpi(m): 12:36am On May 07, 2009
A pity it's only back shot one can do with a Big girl,Her ontop is a NO NO,my endup cuming and realize am @ St.Johns Gate.
Re: Again I Reask Cuz You Totally Went Off Topic: by Secretz(f): 12:39am On May 07, 2009
follypimpi:

A pity it's only back shot one can do with a Big girl,Her ontop is a NO NO,my endup cuming and realize am @ St.Johns Gate.

lol
Re: Again I Reask Cuz You Totally Went Off Topic: by tope5000: 12:40am On May 07, 2009
follypimpi:

lmao grin cheesy
Re: Again I Reask Cuz You Totally Went Off Topic: by follypimpi(m): 12:42am On May 07, 2009
Defo on our wedding there won't be any lifting.
Re: Again I Reask Cuz You Totally Went Off Topic: by Nobody: 12:43am On May 07, 2009
Bloated ppl stink,dia body odour no get part two,n d annoying tin is dat most of dem likes wearing what a size 4 girl wud wear,n dats not sexy at all.guys always say want sumtin to grab.(Yes indeed)
Re: Again I Reask Cuz You Totally Went Off Topic: by follypimpi(m): 12:44am On May 07, 2009
jackie.:

Bloated ppl stink,dia body odour no get part two,n d annoying tin is dat most of dem likes wearing what a size 4 girl wud wear,n dats not sexy at all.guys always say want sumtin to grab.(Yes indeed)

My dear not all of em,The ones that stinks have given up trying.
Re: Again I Reask Cuz You Totally Went Off Topic: by Nobody: 12:48am On May 07, 2009
N they have black thighs,n its like they hav lil seeds planted on d surface of dia skin,(so horrible)
Re: Again I Reask Cuz You Totally Went Off Topic: by follypimpi(m): 12:52am On May 07, 2009
jackie.:

N they have black thighs,n its like they hav lil seeds planted on d surface of dia skin,(so horrible)

Brof,what kinda BBW do u Hopp on,I bet you aint never seen a fine ass BBW,what me to reffer some 2 ya.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Break Up? / She Jilted Me Last Year And Now My Best Friend Is In Love With Her / Is It My Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.