Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC (14527 Views)

Boy Killed By Heavy Flood In Suleja (Graphic Photos) / Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. / ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by PRYCE(m): 12:14am On Oct 27, 2015
Ahlul Bayt News Agency - The self-proclaimed Islamic State militants released new video footage on Saturday purportedly showing a Syrian army soldier in Homs being run over by a tank and executed.  

According to ISIS media, on Saturday ISIS militants detained a soldier working in Syrian air force intelligence. The soldier was identified as Fadi Amr al-Zaydan, 19, from the village of Sian in the Jableh area in northern Latakia province.

It the video, Zaydan is shown being tied down while dressed in orange. A tank then rolls in his direction and crushes him under its treads.

On Saturday, the so-called Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported that it had received information in September 2015 that ISIS would execute Syrian government forces by running them over with tanks, and that Zaydan’s death is the first execution of its kind carried out by ISIS in areas it controls in Syria.

Zaydan’s death follows a rescue mission on Thursday that freed 69 ISIS hostages in a joint Kurdish-American operation in Hawija, Iraq.

“During the operation, which ended at 0400 hours and took place approximately seven kilometers (4.3 miles) north of Hawija, 69 hostages were successfully rescued, six ISIS terrorists were detained and more than 20 killed,” the Kurdistan Region Security Council said in a statement.

http://en.abna24.com/service/middle-east-west-asia/archive/2015/10/25/716790/story.html

Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by chocolateme(f): 12:15am On Oct 27, 2015
Dehumanization at it's peak.
It's obvious that these terrorists are frustrated with their own personal lives.. They have only black emptiness beating below their left breast.
They are damned and doomed for life.
People that has forgotten what the original color of water is.. Every liquid they ever see and know in their miserable lives is RED in color.
Savages. May the man rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by PRYCE(m): 12:16am On Oct 27, 2015
More

Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 27, 2015
Terrorist
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by PRYCE(m): 12:18am On Oct 27, 2015
I just Wish Russia Finishes these forckerz ASAP! Such Carnage cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by madridguy(m): 12:26am On Oct 27, 2015
Wickedness @ highest order.
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by menix(m): 12:48am On Oct 27, 2015
This is how am gonna kill my enemies...

But OP u suppose warn people say this one pass Graphic nah Graphicest..
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by fineguy11(m): 1:21am On Oct 27, 2015
Their end is near......AL NUSRA FRONT LEADER "AL MANSRI" WAS KILLED by regime forces LAST WEEK@Aleppo.!!!AL- BAGDADI is next..
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by chukxie(m): 1:30am On Oct 27, 2015
What a bunch of savages killing innocent people all in the name of religion. May they all die terrible deaths. If the US and its allies had not destabilised Iraq, ISIS and other copycat terrorist groups that grew out of Iraq may never have existed. They- the US and its allies destabilised Libya and left a once prosperous country in ruins; and at the mercy of armed militias. What happened next? ISIS moved in! Today, ISIS have taken over huge swathes of land in Libya as part of its building a caliphate campaign. The US should take the blame for every innocent blood ISIS spill in Iraq, Libya and Syria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by saintneo(m): 1:41am On Oct 27, 2015
So who wants to live amongst this people?
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 27, 2015
Hhaaaaaa! I think Lalasticlala should push this to the front page just to give 99% of Nairalanders a rare privilege of differentiating between a graphic & horror pix. grin

I bet most of them won't take their breakfast & lunch today. grin

Vladimirovich Putin, more cruise missiles are needed to be fired again from the caspian sea, but this time around, make it 72 instead of 26, because that T-72 Tank was given to ISIS by America.

4 Likes

Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by blonker1: 2:02am On Oct 27, 2015
How will these people face God? May the soul of this soldier rest in peace. They are foolish they don't know they can't destroy soul,is only the body they can destroy. But fear Him who is able to destroy the body and also cast the soul into hell.
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by dokiOloye(m): 4:11am On Oct 27, 2015
My problem is that if U ask d ISIS militants, they will give U accurate quotations from d quran where such barbarities are justified.
Meanwhile d so called 'peaceful' muslims will only come to abuse those of us who point this out.
Something needs to be done abt that religion,walahi.D same wahala in d name of Allah all over d world.A major conclave and change of doctrine will do.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by parisbookaddict(f): 4:47am On Oct 27, 2015
islam knows how to bring out the worst evils in humans

1 Like

Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by phayvoursky(m): 4:49am On Oct 27, 2015
EVEN THE OXFORD DICTIONARY WON'T ASSOCIATE PEACE WITH ISLAM.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by tafabaloo(m): 5:03am On Oct 27, 2015
Bad!
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 27, 2015
Can man be this wicked to a fellow man
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 27, 2015
IzonOwei:
Can man be this wicked to a fellow man

My brother, you seem to underestimate the wickedness lurking in the hearts of most men. Good morning.
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 27, 2015
dearpreye:

My brother, you seem to underestimate the wickedness lurking in the hearts of most men. Good morning.
preye morning...I just can't fathom the wickedness of man...God needs to destroy man...
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 27, 2015
IzonOwei:
preye morning...I just can't fathom the wickedness of man...God needs to destroy man...

There's no limit man can't sink into when he makes up his mind in the direction of wickedness and evil. I still believe in the nobility of man shaas
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 27, 2015
I don't think there is a place in the bible or Quran that encourages such carnage. These war is not religious its never been and all these brainwashed idiots ehn!!!! Chai

Rip to the dead sha
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by BALLOSKI: 6:40am On Oct 27, 2015
is there a more painful way to die than this? May God protect us and may our end not be this horrible.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by BALLOSKI: 6:41am On Oct 27, 2015
dearpreye:

There's no limit man can't sink into when he makes up his mind in the direction of wickedness and evil. I still believe in the nobility of man shaas
I have lost hope in humanity.
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 27, 2015
BALLOSKI:
I have lost hope in humanity.

You're always involved with humanity. LOL!

I'm still holding my belief in it.
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by BALLOSKI: 6:43am On Oct 27, 2015
Zoharariel:
Hhaaaaaa! I think Lalasticlala should push this to the front page just to give 99% of Nairalanders a rare privilege of differentiating between a graphic & horror pix. grin

I bet most of them won't take their breakfast & lunch today. grin

Vladimirovich Putin, more cruise missiles are needed to be fired again from the caspian sea, but this time around, make it 72 instead of 26, because that T-72 Tank was given to ISIS by America.
grin don't make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by BALLOSKI: 6:44am On Oct 27, 2015
dearpreye:

You're always involved with humanity. LOL!

I'm still holding my belief in it.
I can't wait for all of us to be swept off the surface of this earth. Lets go and face God. I'm tired of all this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 27, 2015
BALLOSKI:
I can't wait for all of us to be swept off the surface of this earth. Lets go and face God. I'm tired of all this.

Everyone will meet God at their own time. Religion has always served as a veritable and formidable tool for the wanton destruction of lives and properties.

I'm so shocked to see such a force for good being turned to become one for evil.
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by yorke1: 6:50am On Oct 27, 2015
Wickedness at it peak. What joy are they deriving from this. I am angry! I won't wish this kind of death to anyone no matter how great the offence.
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by BALLOSKI: 6:50am On Oct 27, 2015
chukxie:
What a bunch of savages killing innocent people all in the name of religion. May they all die terrible deaths. If the US and its allies had not destabilised Iraq, ISIS and other copycat terrorist groups that grew out of Iraq may never have existed. They- the US and its allies destabilised Libya and left a once prosperous country in ruins; and at the mercy of armed militias. What happened next? ISIS moved in! Today, ISIS have taken over huge swathes of land in Libya as part of its building a caliphate campaign. The US should take the blame for every innocent blood ISIS spills in Iraq, Libya and Syria.
if nothing terribly bad happens to the US as a result of their atrocities committed across the world, then there's justification for anyone to cause destruction cos you can go 'scotfree '.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 27, 2015
BALLOSKI:
you have no choice but to wait.
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by BALLOSKI: 6:58am On Oct 27, 2015
dearpreye:

Everyone will meet God at their own time. Religion has always served as a veritable and formidable tool for the wanton destruction of lives and properties.

I'm so shocked to see such a force for good being turned to become one for evil.
it's so because we chose to practice the religion in our own way and not as revealed to us. Men now think of what God should have done in the beginning and not doing what he commanded. When you think certain people shouldnt have been created, and you take to killing them , you are obviously dictating to God what he should have done and telling him he was wrong in the beginning.

I have lost hope!
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by BALLOSKI: 6:59am On Oct 27, 2015
kingsolex:
you have no choice but to wait.
this is the case.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Cases: APC NWC Faults Buhari, May Expel Aggrieved Members / Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister / Tambuwal Has No Regrets For Praising The Opposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.