Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,478 members, 7,850,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC (14714 Views)

Boy Killed By Heavy Flood In Suleja (Graphic Photos) / Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. / ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 27, 2015
BALLOSKI:
it's so because we chose to practice the religion in our own way and not as revealed to us. Men now think of what God should have done in the beginning and not doing what he commanded. When you think certain people shouldnt have been created, and you take to killing them , you are obviously dictating to God what he should have done and telling him he was wrong in the beginning.

I have lost hope!

Adequately captured. We have deviated ominously from the path of human respect and dignity. It's so shocking to know some believe others aren't worth the life because they don't share in their values and beliefs.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 27, 2015
dearpreye:

There's no limit man can't sink into when he makes up his mind in the direction of wickedness and evil. I still believe in the nobility of man shaas
I am just tired of man...hope you're good bro?...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by BALLOSKI: 7:11am On Oct 27, 2015
dearpreye:

Adequately captured. We have deviated ominously from the path of human respect and dignity. It's so shocking to know some believe others aren't worth the life because they don't share in their values and beliefs.
I can't just understand. There's more politics to all this than religion. The Godly are being made to look stvpid and clueless and I think we are.
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by safejo: 7:17am On Oct 27, 2015
God av mercy.... undecidedGod av mercy....

Islam with violence

1 Like

Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 27, 2015
BALLOSKI:
I can't just understand. There's more politics to all this than religion. The Godly are being made to look stvpid and clueless and I think we are.

I also believe it also involves some kind of primitive politics but I'm seriously against playing politics with human life. The godly kept quiet for too long and evil seems to be having a temporal upper hand but of course evil shall never overcome the good, and wicked will ultimately bow at the gate of the righteous.
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by BALLOSKI: 7:31am On Oct 27, 2015
dearpreye:

I also believe it also involves some kind of primitive politics but I'm seriously against playing politics with human life. The godly kept quiet for too long and evil seems to be having a temporal upper hand but of course evil shall never overcome the good, and wicked will ultimately bow at the gate of the righteous.
so I pray.
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 27, 2015
BALLOSKI:
so I pray.

That's the way it will be. Evil can never win over good.
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 27, 2015

Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:47am On Oct 27, 2015
peppyluv02:
Morning sister
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by BALLOSKI: 7:49am On Oct 27, 2015
dearpreye:

That's the way it will be. Evil can never win over good.
evil seems to be winning right now.
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 27, 2015
Good morning dear.
OZAOEKPE:

Morning sister
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by ERAKAMUS: 7:50am On Oct 27, 2015
ISILAM is PEACE.
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 27, 2015
BALLOSKI:
evil seems to be winning right now.

Yeah. But it will eventually lose in the end. At the moment there's absolutely little, if anything, that anyone can do in redeeming the world. It will keep getting worse till the end of time. The Bible says so. And it seems to be on point.
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 27, 2015
dokiOloye:
My problem is that if U ask d ISIS militants, they will give U accurate quotations from d quran where such barbarities are justified.
Meanwhile d so called 'peaceful' muslims will only come to abuse those of us who point this out.
Something needs to be done abt that religion,walahi.D same wahala in d name of Allah all over d world.A major conclave and change of doctrine will do.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by mrhipup(m): 8:11am On Oct 27, 2015
no religion will ever ask it's followers to commit dis kind of atrocities..... dis is inhumane
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by MansaMoussa: 8:21am On Oct 27, 2015
Psychological Warfare!
The idea is to strike terror into the hearts of Syrian and Iraqi Soldiers which has worked to an extent in Iraq, with News of Iraqi Soldiers fleeing before much smaller ISIL units.
People tend to see ISIL as mere terrorists but trust me, they are commanded by former Baathist Officers and Slavic Veterans, who attended some of the best military academies in the World!
From a Strict military sense of view, I think this is super cool!
No offense!
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by chukxie(m): 8:29am On Oct 27, 2015
BALLOSKI:
if nothing terribly bad happens to the US as a result of their atrocities committed across the world, then there's justification for anyone to cause destruction cos you can go 'scotfree '.

You're right bro.
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by ValerianSteel(m): 8:29am On Oct 27, 2015
While there are many evils of this war,we fail to notice the forced conscription of young Syrians who are left within the borders of Syria into the military.

A 19 years old,Air Force intelligence,Assad is a demon in plain sight.

By the way,this is what you get when you allow a clueless mudafucka from the Far East into your country.Russia's strike has so far been obsolete against ISIL,they've been busy romancing Assad and attacking anti-government forces.
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 27, 2015
parisbookaddict:
islam knows how to bring out the worst evils in humans
whorè what are you doing here
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by rejoice4eva(m): 9:18am On Oct 27, 2015
The heart of a man(without Jesus) is desperately wicked. Jer 17 vs 9. That is what make chritstianity the solution to the world plethora of problems
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by dinachi(m): 9:22am On Oct 27, 2015
The anus fucking alhaji huseini Obama should be very happy with himself for supporting and creating ISIS. Bunch of re probated retards!
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by revolt(m): 10:32am On Oct 27, 2015
They just watched the movie" BEAST OF WAR"!!!! lovely,movie. Hope the perpetrators end up like their counterparts in the moviemovie.
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by fatiaanu(m): 10:56am On Oct 27, 2015
God in your wrath visit this ISIS.
God in your anger withhold your peace from them!
God in your capacity as a consuming fire, visit this evil doer and consume them.

Say amen shocked
Re: ISIS Executes Syrian Army Soldier By Heavy Tank / GRAPHIC by parisbookaddict(f): 10:57am On Oct 27, 2015
crusadistic:
whorè what are you doing here

Mr muslim what happened to ur other moniker ... did u get banned again..

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Oyo Guber Race: Minister Of Communication Gets Buhari’s Nod To Contest / Provide Evidence That You Defeated Me In Presidential Election – PMB To Atiku / Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.