Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? (6031 Views)

All I Did Was Take Off Her P*nts... Look Wot I Saw / Wot Do U Think Will Happen / Help!! Hav U Seen Dis B4?? Wot Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 27, 2015
I got a frend I met like a month ago in an interview(looks gud dou). We exchanged contacts and we got talking. Somhow I got to tell him dat I speak to my guy once or twice a day n I love it. And gbam, he starts calling me,thinking he's being cool buh truth is he's choking me big time. Don't knw how to tell him without hurting him cos wen Eva he calls( always ova 30min n close to 1hour) d dude be like "my dear am so glad, like u jus made ma day,U r so funny(even wen I dey use style tell am reality) blah blah blah, ma babe jus Got me angry now ------stories, or my babe is annoying don't av time for me, can't pick common Call, she always too busy," and all those? How do I tell him now. Seriously cos am suffocating. Wetin Mak I use dis guy do abeg?

I knw some NLders be like,"story 4 d gods abi gerrara here" lol. Buh seriously I need advice

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by chocolateme(f): 12:29am On Oct 27, 2015
Anytime he calls, pick the call and drop your phone beside a kitchen sink , then turn on the water and go back to your room and sleep.
2: buy these noisy 10 naira poly bags, whenever u answer his call, start fumbling with the nylon beside the phone.
3: keep blowing breeze into the mouthpiece of your fone.
4: or simply tell him this: " guy I no get money to pay you salary for this job you took upon yourself on my behalf. Please stop calling me 100 times in a day. Tnx dear

4 Likes

Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Moz22: 12:36am On Oct 27, 2015
Use am do sacrifice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Joygalore(f): 12:37am On Oct 27, 2015
Kill him and thank me later
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 27, 2015
Joygalore:
Kill him and thank me later
Lol. Honestly wish I could
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by dovie002(m): 12:42am On Oct 27, 2015
Anyss:
. Come rent gun nah
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 27, 2015
Tell him exactly what u wrote up there smiley

4 Likes

Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by phatriqk(m): 12:45am On Oct 27, 2015
the poster below me jus drank burantashi
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Joygalore(f): 12:46am On Oct 27, 2015
cheesy

Trust me you can do it lipsrsealed

I'm really short of cadavers and this is an opportunity for me to get one...Thanks in advance grin
Anyss:

1 Like

Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by tmxme(m): 12:47am On Oct 27, 2015
He wants to Bleep you. The ball is now in your court

2 Likes

Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 27, 2015
chocolateme:
Anytime he calls, pick the call and drop your phone beside a kitchen sink , then turn on the water and go back to your room and sleep.
2: buy these noisy 10 naira poly bags, whenever u answer his call, start fumbling with the nylon beside the phone.
4: or simply tell him this: " guy I no get money to pay you salary for this job you took upon yourself on my behalf. Please stop calling me 100 times in a day. Tnx dear

Woow. I tink option 1 and 2 will help me a lot. I don ask am b4 self weda him dey work for mtn abi d Wch tarrif plan Wey him dey use self

1 Like

Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 27, 2015
tmxme:
He wants to Bleep you. The ball is now in your court
In my kid sista's voice "juus like daat?"
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 27, 2015
And the guy go dey house dey feel fly undecided
Oblivious of the fact that he's casted big time cry
So many guys should learn from this your post..

Abeg desist from being a pest. grin

8 Likes

Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 27, 2015
Juz ignore his calls...he might send u few msges asking u why u ignoring him..better that way if u can't tell him to back off..apparently he will juz get tired doing d same sh!t.ul b good

2 Likes

Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 27, 2015
chocolateme:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Whenever my broda ask u out please slap him for me to walk away is better dan dis drama

2 Likes

Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by beautifullll1(f): 2:51am On Oct 27, 2015
Take his call

Tell him what you mean......

Mean what you say

Just don't say it mean...

1 Like

Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by missyadorable(f): 2:55am On Oct 27, 2015
Dude wants to bang ur kittycat, hence he can call you a million times a day and tell you all those thrash for hours

Once he enters the place,his body will cool down and he will stop bugging you

So you either block his numbers or continue entertaining him

1 Like

Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Johnnoah1st: 3:32am On Oct 27, 2015
Anyss:
I got a frend I met like a month ago in an interview(looks gud dou). We exchanged contacts and we got talking. Somhow I got to tell him dat I speak to my guy once or twice a day n I love it. And gbam, he starts calling me,thinking he's being cool buh truth is he's choking me big time. Don't knw how to tell him without hurting him cos wen Eva he calls( always ova 30min n close to 1hour) d dude be like "my dear am so glad, like u jus made ma day,U r so funny(even wen I dey use style tell am reality) blah blah blah, ma babe jus Got me angry now ------stories, or my babe is annoying don't av time for me, can't pick common Call, she always too busy," and all those? How do I tell him now. Seriously cos am suffocating. Wetin Mak I use dis guy do abeg?

I knw some NLders be like,"story 4 d gods abi gerrara here" lol. Buh seriously I need advice
invite him to ur house get a gun ready (i can borrow u a gun if dont have) then shoot him, my2cent.
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Cutehector(m): 3:35am On Oct 27, 2015
Joygalore:
cheesy

Trust me you can do it lipsrsealed

I'm really short of cadavers and this is an opportunity for me to get one...Thanks in advance grin
u remind me of my ex
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 27, 2015
Life's just too short to be putting up with unnecessary inconveniences like that. Everybody's got to learn to be blunt,sometimes,u know. But see how best u can tell him off mildly...U could simply tell him yhu don't really appreciate long calls,that he's got to reduce the frequency and duration of his calls.
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Joygalore(f): 6:14am On Oct 27, 2015
Yes,I am.

Sorry we broke up cry
Cutehector:
u remind me of my ex
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Cutehector(m): 6:16am On Oct 27, 2015
Joygalore:
Yes,I am.

Sorry we broke up cry
there are second chances in life ryt? cheesy
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by chocolateme(f): 8:26am On Oct 27, 2015
halfrica:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Whenever my broda ask u out please slap him for me to walk away is better dan dis drama
lwkmd.. U just made me laugh out loud this early morning. Don't worry, as long as it's your brother, I won't do it to him. cheesy
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 27, 2015
chocolateme:
lwkmd.. U just made me laugh out loud this early morning. Don't worry, as long as it's your brother, I won't do it to him. cheesy
grin grin grin grin
Thank u ma!
Good morning !
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Life's just too short to be putting up with unnecessary inconveniences like that. Everybody's got to learn to be blunt,sometimes,u know. But see how best u can tell him off mildly...U could simply tell him yhu don't really appreciate long calls,that he's got to reduce the frequency and duration of his calls.
My dear av told him ooh. Jus dat am trying not to be mean. Buh u knw guys now, wen u tell em somtin softly dey feel as if u don't mean wot U say. And wen u becom serious n blunt, dey say u r rude. I jus tire. I even lied to him dat my guy is not api with his calls only for him to. Demand his numba in order to beg for his understanding Can u beat dat? I dint GV him d numba sha
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 27, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
invite him to ur house get a gun ready (i can borrow u a gun if dont have) then shoot him, my2cent.

Lol. Like seriously?
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2015
beautifullll1:
Take his call

Tell him what you mean......

Mean what you say

Just don't say it mean...

U knw guys naww. If u don't yell dey won't listen. Am jus hoping I won't av to be mean dou.
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 27, 2015
Anyss:

My dear av told him ooh. Jus dat am trying not to be mean. Buh u knw guys now, wen u tell em somtin softly dey feel as if u don't mean wot U say. And wen u becom serious n blunt, dey say u r rude. I jus tire. I even lied to him dat my guy is not api with his calls only for him to. Demand his numba in order to beg for his understanding Can u beat dat? I dint GV him d numba sha
Lol..now,that's something. Ignore the calls,then...or block the number 4 a while. When u block it,he wouldn't know exactly wah happened nd he doesn't have to be hurt,plus u don't get to see the calls come through.

1 Like

Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 27, 2015
Anyss:

Demanded his number to beg for his understanding? Lmfao! grin grin grin

Just be blunt. Tell him he's suffocating you with his long incessant calls and he should reduce it drastically. Be plain (with a not so harsh tone though)
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Moz22: 9:45am On Oct 27, 2015
Install the trueCaller app on ur mobile..block d dude and block him on every other social vices..is it too hard to do?
Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol..now,that's something. Ignore the calls,then...or block the number 4 a while. When u block it,he wouldn't know exactly wah happened nd he doesn't have to be hurt,plus u don't get to see the calls come through.

Dats right I guess dat shuld be my final bus stop. Thnx a lot dear

1 Like

Re: Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 27, 2015
Anyss:

Dats right I guess dat shuld be my final bus stop. Thnx a lot dear
U're welcome...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please How Do I Rescue My Elder Sister From This Torture / They Are Actually Yoruba Demons / Is zobo drink healthy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.