Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard (39639 Views)

Mass Sack: Ngige Meets Senators Over Withdrawal Of Banks' License.Photos / Re-run Polls: INEC Disqualifies Fresh Candidates / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by wordbank(m): 7:48am On Oct 27, 2015
osabiya16:
Heyy man don't involve God. Devil is with him.... Politics is a deadly Game
If you think God is not involved in government then you must be as ignorant as Wike. And I'm all sorry for those folks of wike that are dishing out condolences to that loser because soon it'll be their turn.
Be warned if you don't want to be among!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by Greatidonis: 7:48am On Oct 27, 2015
Olusegun Mark wrote:

1st SCENARIO

GEJ campaign strategists-Sir we have a damning documentary on Mr Buhari. We will put it on air for as long as we can. It has the capacity to effectively ruin his campaign and our most trusted media partner, AIT, is willing to play ball.

GEJ- Approved!

2ND SCENARIO

Buhari Media Strategists(BMS)- Sir we have put together a concise documentary to counter what the incumbent President is presently airing to demonize you and also expose their shenanigans to the Nigerian people.

Buhari- Let me see.

BMS- Here sir.

Buhari- I can't allow you to put this on air . It's against my religious leaning. I'll not be able to go to the mosque unburdened if I approve this. Sorry, you can't get my approval on this.

Result - GEJ's popularity crashed, PMB's popularity soared and he won the election.

A thoroughbred 2D thinker, known as Mr Wike, decided it was best to adopt same strategy that ruined GEJ's campaign. The result is out there. His target's, Ameachi, popularity soared, while Wike is still struggling to survive as a politician.

Lesson- demonizing your opponent is the least effective strategy to winning an election. Sell what you've got and tell us what you will do differently.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 27, 2015
Nigerian politics is FUNNY. So last week wike was d lord of d manor, this week amaechi is niger delta minister. Only God knows what d outcome of d governorship elections will be.

I just wish nigerians cld focus on discussing d policies of wike and dakuku & what they are campaigning to bring to rivers state or do for their constituents. But pple are busy arguing over which party will win & who will be more powerful & who will have access to more money. Little wonder our leaders are the way they are.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by lifeofkelvino(m): 7:51am On Oct 27, 2015
Beehshorp:
So u betrayed Gej just to get a post of minister... Amaechi ur cup is getting fast filled.. So enjoy ur moment cos the moment probe nd counter probe starts ur condition would be worst than dieziani,Ibori combine. I thought the part u played in last election would atleast give u a vp slot..its time u wake up and see dat apc is full of lies..

#proudwailer
#quotemeandgomad
#apcliesandpropaganda
#gejourhero

Wat is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by Icekyng: 7:52am On Oct 27, 2015
Pope22:
Why won't pdp senators be allowed to ask amaechi questions durin his screening, are they not part of nigeria senators or what? What kind of intimidation is apc imposing on pdp sef? I just hate amaechi.
Stop commenting if u Dnt av clue about the topic
PDP didn't want to ask questions n Senate never stopped dem
Dey were scared to ask amaechi

Be sensible

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by HirstMOG(m): 7:52am On Oct 27, 2015
Demmocrats:
Amaechi the special one

Amaechi the chosen one

Amaechi the anointed one

Amaechi the Esther of our days

Amaechi the one favoured by my sai Buhari

Amaechi the lion of Rivers

I only see the hand of God in this man, who God has blessed no man can curse.

Please stop mentioning the name of God in vain. Does God sides corruption?? Please leave politics for politics and God for God.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by bashydemy(m): 7:52am On Oct 27, 2015
Pope22:
Why won't pdp senators be allowed to ask amaechi questions durin his screening, are they not part of nigeria senators or what? What kind of intimidation is apc imposing on pdp sef? I just hate amaechi.
Are you just returning form the ape planet? Who ask them not to ask question? It's their decision not to ask Questions and it's their cup of tea

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by ijustdey: 7:53am On Oct 27, 2015
Amaechi will be confirmed and nothing any PDP senators can do about it

after scaling the almighty hurdle of screening.... they now think they can stop his confirmation

I think Wike should have tell them better

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by anytexy: 7:54am On Oct 27, 2015
free2ryhme:
Where are the blind foolish supporters of criminals that called themselves politicians? Una don tire to comment? Na hardship and hunger go kill all of una wey dey support evil in the name of political parties.
Hmmmm. you make sense shaa.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by Jerry1000: 7:58am On Oct 27, 2015
jomoh:
These people are yet to learn the Rotimi Chibuke Ameachi is a man blessd by God. You don't fight such person and win.

"He is the Slayer of Wailers. The Lion of the tribe of Ubima, The King of the Niger Delta, A one man Army. What he sets his mind to he achieves."

Those words are secret - How dare you use such words for a mere human? For using the words that is meant for God Almighty, the Eternal Rock of ages, the Lion of the Tribe of judah, the king of kings and the Lord of Lords - shall put you and those you put your trust and showers praises upon in a BIG SHAME. Amen.

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by eikenberry(m): 8:13am On Oct 27, 2015
too much glory n power for one man...hope ya'll know what this factors can do even to an angel...una dey make this man be like God!
Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by shegxy9(m): 8:15am On Oct 27, 2015
show me some luv guys.... its my birthday

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by Ganjafama(m): 8:18am On Oct 27, 2015
Pope22:
I just hate amaechi.
Hate lightly bro, otherwise your BP go rise o. And when it rises, sorry is your case.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:21am On Oct 27, 2015
Demmocrats:
Amaechi the special one

Amaechi the chosen one

Amaechi the anointed one

And most importantly, Amaechi, the Chief Sponsor of APC ( as a sitting governor ). Where did he get all those money from?
Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by arireirede: 8:22am On Oct 27, 2015
PDP are big jokers,they can't stop what God has ordained. Amechi is work of God,PDP senator can't do anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by wiseoneking: 8:22am On Oct 27, 2015
Demmocrats:
Amaechi the special one

Amaechi the chosen one

Amaechi the anointed one

hand of god but not hand of God. The true God would never approve evil. The Man is corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by Goke7: 8:23am On Oct 27, 2015
Pope22:

Nobody stopped the pdp senators nah, do you not hear akpabio that they don't have any questions for amaechi.

Na wa o, too many kids on nairaland these days

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by Rotimi47: 8:24am On Oct 27, 2015
jomoh:
These people are yet to learn the Rotimi Chibuke Ameachi is a man blessd by God. You don't fight such person and win.

Yes o, never pick up a fight with a politician who have a lot of influences within & outside his own ethnic group; Ameachi is rolling and balling with the big 2 while all his haters are simply playing hate/tribal politics.

They're learners. grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by lawflec(m): 8:27am On Oct 27, 2015
Beehshorp:
So u betrayed Gej just to get a post of minister... Amaechi ur cup is getting fast filled.. So enjoy ur moment cos the moment probe nd counter probe starts ur condition would be worst than dieziani,Ibori combine. I thought the part u played in last election would atleast give u a vp slot..its time u wake up and see dat apc is full of lies..

#proudwailer
#quotemeandgomad
#apcliesandpropaganda
#gejourhero
I don't blame you, I blame your brain that has refused to think and reason logically. Who betrayed who, Amechi or Jonathans. Have u forgotten how Jonathan forced amechi to forget NGF election and later counted 16 to be more than 19. Have u forgotten the travails of Amechi in the Hands of mama piss. O! U seem to forget that Mbu while being a police governor always said that he received orders from above. And finally bro, they re not brothers. Amechi is my brother he is Igbo while Jonathan is Ijaw. Go and watch the speech of Amechi during the presidential election campaign in Imo. Committee of wailers.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by billyG(m): 8:31am On Oct 27, 2015
Beehshorp:

#proudwailer
#quotemeandgomad
#apcliesandpropaganda
#gejourhero
Will u not be happy if Ameachi become another SSman to be president?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by billyG(m): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2015
WOCKHARDI:

And most importantly, Amaechi, the Chief Sponsor of APC ( with Rivers state money ).
No be Rivers money PDP dey use since 1999?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by Chigold101(m): 8:37am On Oct 27, 2015
Aufbauh:
Consistency is truly contrary to nature & life, the only consistent people are truly the dead.
How times have changed the identity of senator Samuel Anyanwu. The man we know back then to be a petty 419er in 403 Road, Festac in the early nineties has now repackaged and remodel to be one of our so called distinguished Senator and most ironically the committee chairman on ethics, privileges and public petitions.
I dearly hope he has changed his criminal attitudes else it will a tall order to get any just results from public petitions through him except the one that he has to play to the gallery like the Ameachi's case.
you are talking about 20 something years ago. The man must have changed with age and time. You don't even know what led him to the type of life he lived then.
Many of us were hard cult guys back then in school, and today we are now born again working for God and men...
Time and age changes a man... Because these two bring you to meet people that will make or mare you, depending on which one one you choose.
Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by billyG(m): 8:38am On Oct 27, 2015
Greatidonis:
Olusegun Mark wrote:

1st SCENARIO

GEJ campaign strategists-Sir we have a damning documentary on Mr Buhari. We will put it on air for as long as we can. It has the capacity to effectively ruin his campaign and our most trusted media partner, AIT, is willing to play ball.

GEJ- Approved!

2ND SCENARIO

Buhari Media Strategists(BMS)- Sir we have put together a concise documentary to counter what the incumbent President is presently airing to demonize you and also expose their shenanigans to the Nigerian people.

Buhari- Let me see.

BMS- Here sir.

Buhari- I can't allow you to put this on air . It's against my religious leaning. I'll not be able to go to the mosque unburdened if I approve this. Sorry, you can't get my approval on this.

Result - GEJ's popularity crashed, PMB's popularity soared and he won the election.

A thoroughbred 2D thinker, known as Mr Wike, decided it was best to adopt same strategy that ruined GEJ's campaign. The result is out there. His target's, Ameachi, popularity soared, while Wike is still struggling to survive as a politician.

Lesson- demonizing your opponent is the least effective strategy to winning an election. Sell what you've got and tell us what you will do differently.
Pdp dnt still know why dey lose.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by dearestaramide: 8:41am On Oct 27, 2015
Demmocrats:
Amaechi the special one

Amaechi the chosen one

Amaechi the anointed one

ARe amaechi's hands, clean ?
Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by FOREXMART(m): 8:44am On Oct 27, 2015
Demmocrats:
Amaechi the special one

Amaechi the chosen one

Amaechi the anointed one

Amaechi the One.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by excellentwork: 8:53am On Oct 27, 2015
ok i have seen

Get Your Electric Lunch Box And Toothpaste Dispenser here, Visit Signature Below
Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by babafirst(m): 8:58am On Oct 27, 2015
akwana:
Wike has entered the proverbial ' One Chance'
Lol

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by freekick: 9:20am On Oct 27, 2015
Yess ooooo
buzquet:
.Ameachi is like FC Barcelona, too much haters because we always win
Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by ihatesycophant(m): 9:22am On Oct 27, 2015
Beehshorp:

#proudwailer
#quotemeandgomad
#apcliesandpropaganda
#gejourhero
This is the same lie and propaganda you guys spew that he wanted to become a VP without him publicly making it open. Please can you expatiate how Amaechi betrayed your god Jonathan. Did he sign pact with GEJ? I'll also want you to also tell me and the people of this forum what it means to betray. If we are talking of people that stand for principle, I think Amaechi is one of them. Hate him or like him is a symbol of unity.
Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by jomoh: 9:30am On Oct 27, 2015
EMMYB0Y:

MAD...COW. haaa you really know how to choose name that fits you. .. are u a prophet

Guy no be me be MADCOW o I just quote the guy. Abi u no see say na quote.
Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by Kulas: 9:31am On Oct 27, 2015
Amaechi,let "Ndi Awusa na Ndi Ofe mmanu" continue to use u to distablize ur region n ur people.
Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by Cadamlk: 9:40am On Oct 27, 2015
jomoh:

Words of wisdom like this has only one response."YOU HAVE SPOKEN WELL"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS / $16b Power Project: I’m Ready For Probe, Obasanjo Dares Buhari / Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.