Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS (39635 Views)

Shaibu & APC Youths Sweep Ize-Iyamu, PDP Ouy Of Edo North (Pics) / Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) / AirForce To Deploy Surveillance Helicopters To The North. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by dainformant(m): 7:48am On Mar 26, 2016
May God continue to bless this men.... While Christians are already in preparatory mood ahead of the Easter celebration, gallant troops who have laid down their lives for the security of this country -are fending for themselves with whatever the available presents them with. The brave soldiers were seen preparing for the festive season while in a remote location (in a jungle) in the northern part of the country. The soldiers even use water gotten from a well in the region (as seen in the pictures) -due to the lack of the "golden" resource....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/omg-see-how-nigerian-soldiers-are.html

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by dainformant(m): 7:48am On Mar 26, 2016
dis men are just to brave...God bless them

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by tyson99(m): 7:49am On Mar 26, 2016
Work hard Play Hard

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by xreal: 7:51am On Mar 26, 2016
I wish them all Happy Easter.

I pray BH boys don't poison that well.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by Xposer: 7:51am On Mar 26, 2016
after some people go dey try these men...e no easy oo

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by ChappyChase: 7:51am On Mar 26, 2016
dainformant:
dis men are just to brave...God bless them
And too photogenic , May God bless them undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by CastedDude: 7:53am On Mar 26, 2016
hmm..these guys are really trying

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by funnynation(m): 7:54am On Mar 26, 2016
FG need to increase this guys salary..

Nairaland official comedian

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by Leobrain(m): 7:55am On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 26, 2016
ChappyChase:

hmm people sha

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by Xposer: 7:58am On Mar 26, 2016
brave men

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by dainformant(m): 7:58am On Mar 26, 2016
so wetin come concern me?
ChappyChase:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by delishpot: 8:00am On Mar 26, 2016
Brave men. May your days be long.

On the other hand....
When dem try come out alive, any bloody civilian wey go open mouth tell them say him know him rait abi na right, the kain slap dem go give am ehn, when next him open eye, na like this him go see himself again..........

Back to the future Naija version

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by omenka(m): 8:02am On Mar 26, 2016
Wow!! Great men of valour!!

The slayers of the siblings of the Ineffectual Buffoon whom he once said he "can't set the army to wipe out".

God bless you guys. smiley

Cc: Senator Ali Modu Shekau (PDP/Boko Haram National Chairman).

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by ChappyChase: 8:09am On Mar 26, 2016
DEATHMACHINE:
hmm people sha
Nigerian Army sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by bigerboy200: 8:18am On Mar 26, 2016
That's why they are soldiers.. survival instincts.. God bless them..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by chukwukadibia10: 8:33am On Mar 26, 2016
Stolen Ram.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by vicstar(m): 8:41am On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by Bawsse(m): 9:07am On Mar 26, 2016
God bless the NA
happy Easter boys
May the good lord be with yall
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by kozmokaz(m): 9:28am On Mar 26, 2016
wow
ma love for the military eh pass the one I have for bae

really gonna join you guys soon
air force to be specific !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by sinkhole: 9:37am On Mar 26, 2016
delishpot:
Brave men. May your days be long.

On the other hand....
When dem try come out alive, any bloody civilian wey go open mouth tell them say him know him rait abi na right, the kain slap dem go give am ehn, when next him open eye, na like this him go see himself again..........

Back to the future Naija version

SMH for you!
If you are one of our soldiers in Sambisa and you think that civilians do not have rights again because you are doing your work, which you are being duely paid. I am asuring you that after you have finished harrasing the civilians finished Kirikiri will be your next abode till you die!
Kudos to our respectable gallant officers, who are always there to protect the weaks!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by delishpot: 9:45am On Mar 26, 2016
sinkhole:
SMH for you!
If you are one of our soldiers in Sambisa and you think that civilians do not have rights again because you are doing your work, which you are being duely paid. I am asuring you that after you have finished harrasing the civilians finished Kirikiri will be your next abode till you die!
Kudos to our respectable gallant officers, who are always there to protect the weaks!

You too stiff. So you also believe that a slap will send you back to your mother's womb too?, hiannn see wetin this hardship in naija dey cause o. Nigerians no get mind for joke again. Anyhoe, all the ones dem slap and beat, how many dem don throw into jail till death? Since you want to talk reality

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by sinkhole: 9:59am On Mar 26, 2016
delishpot:

You too stiff. So you also believe that a slap will send you back to your mother's womb too?, hiannn see wetin this hardship in naija dey cause o. Nigerians no get mind for joke again. Anyhoe, all the ones dem slap and beat, how many dem don throw into jail till death? Since you want to talk reality
grin guy, I love soldiers and I always appreciate their work, I am not one and I can not be one again! I dont even have one in my family but I have never have one harass my family member before, my interactions with soldiers have always being cordial and I always think that their irrational reactions at times is the way civilians react to them. Whenever I drive on highways, I always greet them with a smile and they always respond with a smile too. Nigerian soldiers are not animals, they are human beings with families and friends. Meanwhile, there are some animals among them, I have seen such before!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by delishpot: 10:02am On Mar 26, 2016
sinkhole:
grin guy, I love soldiers and I always appreciate their work, I am not one and I can not be one again! I dont even have one in my family but I have never have one harraze my family member before my interactions with soldiers have always being cordial and I always think that their irrational reactions at times is the way civilians react to them. Whenever I drive on highways, I always greet them with a smile and they always respond with a smile too. Nigerian soldiers are not animals, they are human beings with families and friends. Meanwhile, there are some animals among them, I have seen such before!

I have seen the evil and wicked ones I have also seen the good ones too. I think the ones that act crazy do so mainly when drunk.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by sinkhole: 10:08am On Mar 26, 2016
delishpot:

I have seen the evil and wicked ones I have also seen the good ones too. I think the ones that act crazy do so mainly when drunk.
Yea, I agree. It could be because of drunkeness or as a result of stress: a US marine in Afgahnistan (I think), woke up in the middle of the night, carried his riffle and left his sleeping colleagues only to go to the nearest village and there he shot dead several families!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by Justiyke4u: 10:17am On Mar 26, 2016
celebrities
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by falseman(m): 10:34am On Mar 26, 2016
They better be on alert bokoharam have a new leader who may try to prove a point this Easter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by darkenkach(m): 11:37am On Mar 26, 2016
Who gave them the goat?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS by ritablaze: 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
God bless our gallant heroes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apologise To Jonathan, Okonjo-Iweala - Peterside To 2012 Subsidy Removal Critics / Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) / Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.