Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Rivers Assemby Elections Tribunals Judgement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Assemby Elections Tribunals Judgement (1084 Views)

Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assemby In New York / Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) / Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Assemby Elections Tribunals Judgement by Nobody: 5:02am On Oct 27, 2015
I have been going through various online newspapers including Vanguard,Thisday,Sun,Punch and i am yet to see any report about the nullification of the elections of 21 house of assembly members in the state.How come only Sahara reporters are carrying the news.The whole thing looks kind of fishy to me.
Re: Rivers Assemby Elections Tribunals Judgement by ionsman: 5:12am On Oct 27, 2015
Be patient. It won't be long before you know if it's true or not.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assemby Elections Tribunals Judgement by dekdek: 5:13am On Oct 27, 2015
grin
Chukwumumu is still in shock over this news. He prays it's not true.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Assemby Elections Tribunals Judgement by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 27, 2015
dekdek:
grin
Chukwumumu is still in shock over this news. He prays it's not true.

Demdemoron I expected you to counter my observations with links from other news sites!! Abi na only Sahara reporters journalists go the court ni? How come none of the major newspapers are carrying the news!! BTW no matter what happens even Buhari knows APC does not stand a chance in Rivers state.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Assemby Elections Tribunals Judgement by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 27, 2015
ionsman:
Be patient. It won't be wrong before you know if it's true or not.

The Judgement was said to have been delivered yesterday evening,It ought to have been in the major news media by now!! Except only Sahara reporters were made privy to some secret information.
Re: Rivers Assemby Elections Tribunals Judgement by kahal29: 5:56am On Oct 27, 2015

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Assemby Elections Tribunals Judgement by Taeewo(m): 6:14am On Oct 27, 2015
Ray power fm even reported it b4 Sahara and said as at d time of filing their reports,it was still 12 members dat was sacked..
Re: Rivers Assemby Elections Tribunals Judgement by dekdek: 6:50am On Oct 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

Demdemoron I expected you to counter my observations with links from other news sites!! Abi na only Sahara reporters journalists go the court ni? How come none of the major newspapers are carrying the news!! BTW no matter what happens even Buhari knows APC does not stand a chance in Rivers state.

Chukwumumu, In otherwords, u expect me to feed and nurture ur stupidity eh grin grin grin grin i seriously dont do such but for the benefit of sane minds on this thread..............check below the news from one of ur PDP papers grin grin grin

UPDATED: Tribunal sacks Speaker, 20 PDP Assembly members in Rivers
http://tribuneonlineng.com/node/20719

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assemby Elections Tribunals Judgement by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:57am On Oct 27, 2015
You're still in shock. I love the part SR says as it stands, the Rivers State House of Assembly can't form a quorum.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Assemby Elections Tribunals Judgement by kahal29: 7:26am On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Rivers Assemby Elections Tribunals Judgement by kennybabs1980: 7:31am On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Rivers Assemby Elections Tribunals Judgement by tope777(m): 7:35am On Oct 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
You're still in shock. I love the part SR says as it stands, the Rivers State House of Assembly can't form a quorum.

According to you, meaning no appeal? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Wada Refunds Waec Fees To Parents / Can Buhari Replicate What Tanzanian President Has Done? / IPOB Shuts Down Onitsha Again, Closes Niger Bridge For 7 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.