Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today (63521 Views)

Akwa-Ibom: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment Wednesday / Appeal Court Delivers Judgment In Saraki’s Case Today / Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by MrMbaM: 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

Oloribruku ode!! This is not osun state go back to your brown roof region.

Old wretched ediot, Are you from Rivers? Ugly animal, you are just old for nothing. A man of 60 years behaving like a toddler, thunder fire that your large empty head. Akpu eating animal from the cursed red mud region.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by ddippset(m): 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
HaroldFinch:
well, I am in court and Wike just lost. Supreme court agreed with the security reasons excuse and distinguished Ibori's case as this present one had security challenges in rivers. and that President of court of appeal had the power to relocate the tribunal to Abuja. no merit in Appeal . Appeal dismissed....
please what about the issue of 100 naira fee and that dakuku did not meet the 21 days required by inec. What's the ruling on those?
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by Abbycite(m): 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
bashydemy:
And why is your wike so scared and running from pole to pole to stop the re run...

I had an issue with one of my teacher's in Secondary school my Physics teacher to be precise, I was made an Acting prefect by the VP then and we were preparing for third term Exam then in SS2. One morning a girl who i think is close to the Physics teacher and she's in SS1 and coming late to school after 8am, The rest prefect are scared to stop her cos they know she's Physics teacher's girl. I stopped her and ask her to knee down and join the rest but she refuse on sighting the Physics teacher on the assembly ground. I force her back and ask her to knee down which she oblige to and trying to act like i don't have right to ask her to kneel down. I flog her with the cane and drag her back and this call the attention of everybody on assembly ground and thank God the VP was there. The Physics teach approach me and try to slap me and i dodge the slap and move back away from her. The V.P intervene ask all the late comers to go to Assembly ground except the girl.. She was punished and the VP warn the Physics teacher never to mingle in the affair of the prefect again. I never knew this woman mean me so much and failed me. I report to the VP, he intervene and i was ask to re write the Exam which i score B instead of the C in the first Exam...

So if Wike is sure of himself why running around instead of preparing for the re run.

Am sorry I dont see the relevance of your story........
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by Skybee1(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lolz the way people display their ignorance online makes me laugh!! First anf foremost the supreme court judgement expected today is not an appeal to last saturday's judgement rather it is an appeal against the previous appeal court's judgement challenging the jurisdiction of the tribunal to sit in Abuja!! If wike wins Saturday's judgement would become a nullity,if it rules against him,he simply falls back to the appeal court to appeal against last saturday's judgement.

Secondly APC contested against the April results on the basis that no elections were held in the state,they called witnesses to prove their case so on what basis do you think the supreme court would award outright victory to Dakuku? There would be no legal basis for that dear!!

plz hlp mi tel illiterate fool hr dt dsnt no dier rite to left
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by HaroldFinch(m): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
ddippset:
please what about the issue of 100 naira fee and that dakuku did not meet the 21 days required by inec. What's the ruling on those?
Well, those issues were not placed before the Supreme Court. Wike will have to trash those ones out in his main appeal against the judgment of the tribunal.
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by bashydemy(m): 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
Abbycite:

Am sorry I dont see the relevance of your story........
Like i care about your opinion, Wike is as good as gone.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by hotdi(m): 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
grin grin grin Wike never see anything, let him start preparing to answer for all the govt funds he misappropriated during this few months of mandate he stole using guns.
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by hotdi(m): 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
HaroldFinch:
Well, those issues were not placed before the Supreme Court. Wike will have to trash those ones out in his main appeal against the judgment of the tribunal.

See wailers club try to cushion d effect... grin. Wake up! Wike is a gunner (Arsenal) cheesy
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by HaroldFinch(m): 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
hotdi:

See wailers club try to cushion d effect... grin. Wake up! Wike is a gunner (Arsenal) cheesy
I'm not a wailer bro. just making a fair comment to the person that asked. please read my previous post on this thread.
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 30, 2015
handie:
U mumu sha. Where did the most violent elections during the 2015 polls take place? Even d most honest PDP member will attune to d fact that the rivers election was massively flawed.
the voiolence caused. By ur fada abi?
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today by tvreporter: 7:57am On Mar 31, 2016
Reaction of Nigerian as Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election. http://www.newscity.com.ng/reaction-of-nigerian-as-supreme-court-upholds-wikes-election/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic / Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother / See What Jonathan Campaign Organization Distributed At A Rally Yesterday (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.