Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Aww, Peace Hyde Said Yes To Don Jazzy (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aww, Peace Hyde Said Yes To Don Jazzy (photo) (810 Views)

Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Don Jazzy (Photo) / Don Jazzy's Crush Peace Hyde Said Yes! (Photo) / Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aww, Peace Hyde Said Yes To Don Jazzy (photo) by abutolha: 7:18am On Oct 27, 2015
Peace Hyde is the stunning TV personality who has that banging Toolz like body. And according to IDJA, she said yes! Some of his followers actually thought he proposed and she said yes..lol. Choi!

SOURCE :http://www.gistlavia.com/2015/10/aww-peace-hyde-said-yes-to-don-jazzy-photo.html/

Re: Aww, Peace Hyde Said Yes To Don Jazzy (photo) by hardewalex23(m): 7:20am On Oct 27, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]kkc in head undecidedkkc in head
FTC jhor
Re: Aww, Peace Hyde Said Yes To Don Jazzy (photo) by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 27, 2015
hardewalex23:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]kkc in head undecidedkkc in head
FTC jhor

undecided
Re: Aww, Peace Hyde Said Yes To Don Jazzy (photo) by mrhipup(m): 7:25am On Oct 27, 2015
smh....yes to what
Re: Aww, Peace Hyde Said Yes To Don Jazzy (photo) by tyson99(m): 7:27am On Oct 27, 2015
Don jazzy my man
Re: Aww, Peace Hyde Said Yes To Don Jazzy (photo) by midolian(m): 7:31am On Oct 27, 2015
You didnt expect her to say 'No', did you? grin
Re: Aww, Peace Hyde Said Yes To Don Jazzy (photo) by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 27, 2015
midolian:
You didnt expect her to say 'No', did you? grin
wen money is involved,its alway a YES.

1 Like

Re: Aww, Peace Hyde Said Yes To Don Jazzy (photo) by joseph1832(m): 7:42am On Oct 27, 2015
She agreed to go out with him?
Re: Aww, Peace Hyde Said Yes To Don Jazzy (photo) by midolian(m): 7:43am On Oct 27, 2015
Souljeezy:
wen money is involved,its alway a YES.
Yea, you know where I am going grin
Re: Aww, Peace Hyde Said Yes To Don Jazzy (photo) by vizkiz: 7:55am On Oct 27, 2015
all these fat girls always forming sexy sef undecided
Re: Aww, Peace Hyde Said Yes To Don Jazzy (photo) by hyfr(m): 7:57am On Oct 27, 2015
Don jazzy has signed his death warrant!!! This is meant for people like iyanya and flavor. Count every " F " in the following text:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI
FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...
(SEE BELOW)

HOW MANY ?

WRONG, THERE ARE 6 -- no joke.
READ IT AGAIN !
Really, go Back and Try to find the 6 F's before you scroll down.

The reasoning behind is further down.

The brain cannot process "OF".

Incredible or what? Go back and look again!!

Anyone who counts all 6 "F's" on the first go is a genius.

Three is normal, four is quite rare.

(1) (Reply)

Daughter : My Dad C@u-ght My Mum With Another M@n In A Hotel / Liz Benson & Okey Bakassi On The Hot Seat On YOU & I With Monalisacode / Outrageous - 3,500 Male Sex Workers Discovered In Abuja - NACA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.