Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update (26536 Views)

Senate Conducts Last Lap Of Ministerial Screening - Live Update / Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates / Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by ricsman(m): 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

if ur mama na one of those olosho whey i chook without condom Yes!!
can never be na
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by FemiFaniKayode: 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
ricsman:

can never be na

u are confused. just place a call and ask her
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by ricsman(m): 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

am with her now
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by FemiFaniKayode: 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
ricsman:

am with her now

give me that her number again let me talk to her its high time she told u the truth
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by ricsman(m): 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

give me that her number again let me talk to her its high time she told u the truth
you know what, she had told me. but because the truth is bitter I could not want to tell you

you may go crazy
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by FemiFaniKayode: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
ricsman:

you know what, she had told me. but because the truth is better I could not want to tell you

you may go crazy

mummy thank u boy. u done chop
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by ricsman(m): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

mummy thank u boy. u done chop
oh! I love to say it over and over again. sweet mummy
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by ricsman(m): 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
sorry for derailing the trend. really sorry
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by BALLOSKI: 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
the screening no sweet again jo
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by ogaofficer(m): 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
Today's ministerial screening too dull

Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by ogaofficer(m): 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
This woman failed woefully whilst reciting the national pledge. Na wa o.
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Perfectwazobia: 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
Is the female senator from Ekiti now in APC? That is what NTA wrote.

This people want Fayose to sue them for damages a state of APC 0 PDP 16 grin
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by razid: 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
ogaofficer:
This woman failed woefully whilst reciting the national pledge. Na wa o.
To be faithful loyal and honest and to be loyal faithful and honest. What is the difference if not the order of a word.

Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by meforyou1(m): 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
razid:

To be faithful loyal and honest and to be loyal faithful and honest. What is the difference if not the order of a word.
do u have a different pledge in yorubaland?

Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by meforyou1(m): 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

u are just a fool
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by hob(m): 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
Even this thread no sweet

Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by rockyh(m): 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

ode you are so smart its not "I" its "Aye" olodo okoko
y askin whn u claim to knw shame on u
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by ticker(m): 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
so this Dan Ali was askd to bow and go. so disappointing
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by AbuMikey(m): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
I like Bukola Saraki's sense of humor cheesy

Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Alphaoscar: 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
Distinguished Senator shade Oluremi Tinubu Jagaban, pls take your seat!

Saraki trying to patronize Remi oooo.

Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
When Ashafa Speaks, the senate listen

Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
What's Akpabio Saying..
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by dabossman(m): 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
olatunji21:
What's Akpabio Saying..
He is making sense. The Pastor goofed with that statement.
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by akin7686(m): 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
Person God forbid PDP shocked
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by akin7686(m): 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
Pastor says God forbid PDP shocked
Akpabio take it personal grin

Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
dabossman:

He is making sense. The Pastor goofed with that statement.
He expressed his right to Freedom of Association, to me he hasn't committed any offense, Y d reference on "Pastor"...
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by dabossman(m): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
olatunji21:

He expressed his right to Freedom of Association, to me he hasn't committed any offense, Y d reference on "Pastor"...

Aha, he nor be Pastor? Why he goofed his because he was bragging about people he served with in the past and they put it to him that it was under the PDP. He should have just smiled and ignored the remark. Instead he said "God forbid". Mind you, he is from a PDP state. Also, he will be serving all Nigerians, irrespective of their party affiliations. He should have been more tactful.

Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Dannyset(m): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
Perfectwazobia:

Go and check very well before you comment!
What has 16-0 got to do with Senators, or have you forgotten that each State only produce 3 Senators?

And for your information, the Presidential election in Ekiti was like PDP 55%-APC 45%. With this, you should know that PDP is likely not to produce all the Senators in Ekiti.
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by johnie: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Perfectwazobia:

Did anyone observe that Aisha Abubakar (the NEITI lady) did not answer Sen Olujimi's questions?

She asked if the nominee is a card carrying member of any political party.

This was not answered!
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
NEPA don take light for Senate oo
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
PDP don start... foolish people..
Re: Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by favourlove1: 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
JEGA01:
Rotimi Amaechi, the slayer of wike got to be confirmed today. If you don't like it, go and die grin
like he gives a shit about you?

Buhari Shuns Lagos Visit, But Hosts Ogun Governor At The Villa / The Number Of Senators And Federal Representatives From States In Nigeria / For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose