Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Men Stop Using Money To Draw Women! Spend Nothing Still Have A Girl P.1#stayrich - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Stop Using Money To Draw Women! Spend Nothing Still Have A Girl P.1#stayrich (2187 Views)

"Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke / Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Stop Using Money To Draw Women! Spend Nothing Still Have A Girl P.1#stayrich by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hello Nairaland. This is not going to be a HLM or why men do this or why women do that type of thread. This is an advice and a webinar. Let's get started! It's quite lengthy but men who want to learn should read. If you want to continue wasting funds.. ignore

Over the years, I have learnt that women do not necessarily chase men with money but it's men with money who chase women. OK see it this way, you have a chicken at home, the chicken sees you but won't come close or care until you whistle with grains in your hand to feed it. You do it three times the next time the chicken sees you.. whistle or not... grain or not.. it would come close expecting a grain!

That is the exact same thing with women. Shall you be driving a car, pass by 3 ladies, these ladies won't necessarily notice you until you stop by to say hi! Men have been fed with the idea that if you don't have money you can't get a girl or a wife. That is not true.. ladies are impressed with money! That does not mean you should give in. Now see 6 ways to stay rich.

1) Sex is not food: A friend of mine called me to help her audit her brothers finances. And I found out that he spends 68% of his funds on sex, Hookers, and coke. One thing you should know is to stop using money to attract women for sex. You are indirectly calling a prostitute in the name of a friend or gf you gave money. Men have destroyed the image of our women and it's true. An average guy cannot give a lady $10 without expecting a phone number or night stand. If you wish to help a female financially do so unconditionally. Don't help for sex by spending money. If she says no you come to NL to bash ladies. Dude you suck.

2) Do not try to impress with money: Many men have taken it to the point that they must impress a lady first. Some go as as far as buying excessively in a bar just to get the ladies attention. That's just stupid. I spoke with a handful of ladies, and many of them made me know that men who try to impress them are the ones they "Open Office Ontop" I.e the one they milk for that money he was displaying. And they actually admire the one who displays nothing but has something.

By their fruits ye shall know them. Ladies are very smart. A well educated woman can tell if you are rich or not with just a simple conversation without you flaunting it. So stop using money to attract them. You don't have to! A lady must love you for who you are or she isn't worth it. Stop buying what you don't need just to make a lady "notice you"

3) Ladies are not needs but wants: An economist once told me this. Men do not really need ladies but want them. A need is something you cannot do without that is compulsory. But a want is optional and full of alternatives. So why spend money on some ladies that won't last a week with you?

4) Do not spend money on a girlfriend: My father told me when I was 13 that I should not spend money on my girlfriend but my wife only. He said that a girlfriend is expendable but a wife is not. A wife is more like an investment. You open an business for your wife.. 10 years later you are broke, for some reason, there isss a business which still belongs to you indirectly but has your wife's name in it. So you won't even be broke.

I know a guy who purchased an iphone6 $850 for his gf. They were so together.. now they have broken up. Why? She was fucking some other dude. What happened to his $850? Where is it? Fucking another dude. Guys stop wasting money on replaceable items such as girlfriends.

5) Do not give a woman money with the hope of getting her as a gf: This is very common. Guys, be honest, a lady asks you for $10 maybe for her cab fare or something, and you are in that same cab. . You give her the $10. Be sincere won't you start a conversation with her? And end it with "Can I have your digit or BBM Pin"??

85% of men are guilty of this. This is immature and wrong. You can't stay rich like that. Such Such a lady can even hang out with you and get out much money from you then dump you. You might have sex.. so? Do you know how many she has been fucking?

6) Sex is not a collateral or consolation:-

The last but not the least. Many men after being dumped by a lady they spent money on in the name of girlfriend and love they would say "At least I saw her unclad and had sex with her"

The sex you are having can be gotten for $5 from a nearby brothel and it won't be as expensive as all the amount of money you spent on the so-called girlfriend. You can pay a hooker $50 and she would ride you 2 times times day for 3 days straight. Which your girlfriend may not even do it at all for a week and still dump you and part away with yor money and iphone6

So my brothers, let's stop spending money and coming back to bitcharround calling ladies gold diggers. The truth is, men are the ones helping the ladies dig the gold.

Moral Lesson: I'm not saying you should not buy lunch for your friend who is a girl or help a girl with some money for taxi. I ain't saying that. What I'm saying is

#STAYRICH BY NOT SPENDING MONEY TO IMPRESS OR ATTRACT A LADY.

#STAYRICH BY NOT SPENDING MONEY ON SEX

#STAYRICH BY NOT SPENDING MONEY ON GIRLFRIENDS BUT WIVES!

Have a nice day.

Part 2: How do I get a girlfriend or companion without spending money in a silly way.?

Coming soon.

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Using Money To Draw Women! Spend Nothing Still Have A Girl P.1#stayrich by ClassCaptain(m): 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
I need this to Finally Get that my 2go babe.Thanks Op
Re: Men Stop Using Money To Draw Women! Spend Nothing Still Have A Girl P.1#stayrich by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
grin grin
Re: Men Stop Using Money To Draw Women! Spend Nothing Still Have A Girl P.1#stayrich by chocolateme(f): 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ok..
Women, stop wasting your expensive make ups to look hawt and appealing to the eyes of men. House of Tara..
Re: Men Stop Using Money To Draw Women! Spend Nothing Still Have A Girl P.1#stayrich by dharay99: 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
...I ac†ually read ur
lonq no†e †o †he end.

#bliv ds a† ur own peril#
Re: Men Stop Using Money To Draw Women! Spend Nothing Still Have A Girl P.1#stayrich by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Guys like me wey no fit shop 2 squared meals daily but wanto fvck all the nigeria girls grin dis is vely helpfull, thank u OP grin

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Using Money To Draw Women! Spend Nothing Still Have A Girl P.1#stayrich by IVORY2009(m): 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
chocolateme:
Ok..
Women, stop wasting your expensive make ups to look hawt and appealing to the eyes of men. House of Tara..

dem who looses, ofcourse d ladies grin

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Using Money To Draw Women! Spend Nothing Still Have A Girl P.1#stayrich by Ray360: 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
OP, There is what we call societal or environmental mentality which revolves around a particular domain. In Nigeria, Money has always been seen as a fundamental sine qua non that a guy must have before he can be accepted by a girl. this spoilt school of thought has motivated many into doing fetish things just to boost their ego. But one fact still remains sacrosanct, financial stability in a man is one of the qualities that can't be written off if a man must sustain a relationship

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Using Money To Draw Women! Spend Nothing Still Have A Girl P.1#stayrich by chocolateme(f): 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
IVORY2009:

dem who looses, ofcourse d ladies grin
ivory stop romancing my temper
Re: Men Stop Using Money To Draw Women! Spend Nothing Still Have A Girl P.1#stayrich by IVORY2009(m): 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
chocolateme:
ivory stop romancing my temper
lolz...

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Using Money To Draw Women! Spend Nothing Still Have A Girl P.1#stayrich by Ray360: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
dharay99:
...I ac†ually read ur
lonq no†e †o †he end.

D man, how far?
Re: Men Stop Using Money To Draw Women! Spend Nothing Still Have A Girl P.1#stayrich by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ray360:
OP, There is what we call societal or environmental mentality which revolves around a particular domain. In Nigeria, Money has always been seen as a fundamental [i]sine qua non[/I] that a guy must have before he can be accepted by a girl. this spoilt school of thought has motivated many into doing fetish things just to boost their ego. But one fact still remains sacrosanct, financial stability in a man is one of the qualities that can't be written off if a man must sustain a relationship

Very wrong and I'm still going to address that. Note my post did not say you should not have money or not be financially stable.

But I'm still going to address your point.
Re: Men Stop Using Money To Draw Women! Spend Nothing Still Have A Girl P.1#stayrich by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
dharay99:
...I ac†ually read ur
lonq no†e †o †he end.

OK keep spending.

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Using Money To Draw Women! Spend Nothing Still Have A Girl P.1#stayrich by Ray360: 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
Strahovski:

Very wrong and I'm still going to address that. Note my post did not say you should not have money or not be financially stable.

But I'm still going to address your point.
Get real bro and face reality! In your article above, you said your father said you should not spend money on a girlfriend because she is not a wife yet, that's ridiculous! before nuptial knots are tied in matrimony, there is a prior relationship between a man and a woman, it's through that period that get to unveil certain parts of their life, you share gifts, go out and Explore the romance to the seams! won't you spend money in doing all these? Your father's advice Is a hooey and doesn't conform to the ethos of romantic bliss
Re: Men Stop Using Money To Draw Women! Spend Nothing Still Have A Girl P.1#stayrich by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Who needs the money? "grin"

uhm...*Rolls eyes* tongue This is the 21st Century!! cool

Real Ladies Work hard, Study hard, Go to school...do their masters..PhD...and Also Earn Legit Money n would never depend on Broke Ass Niggaz For Anything....embarassed

This Crazy African mentality is Repulsive!!! God! Why wasn't I Born an Asian? Or European? Or even Jamaican? embarassed cry

LoL! These niggaz think our world rEVOLVes Around their pocket...sorry to burst Your bubble..Ya'll should stop dating hoes/Gold diggers.... "grin" tongue
Re: Men Stop Using Money To Draw Women! Spend Nothing Still Have A Girl P.1#stayrich by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
Tell those guys hungry for gf
Re: Men Stop Using Money To Draw Women! Spend Nothing Still Have A Girl P.1#stayrich by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ray360:

Get real bro and face reality! In your article above, you said your father said you should not spend money on a girlfriend because she is not a wife yet, that's ridiculous! before nuptial knots are tied in matrimony, there is a prior relationship between a man and a woman, it's through that period that get to unveil certain parts of their life, you share gifts, go out and Explore the romance to the seams! won't you spend money in doing all these? Your father's advice Is a hooey and doesn't conform to the ethos of romantic bliss

You are missing OP's point. He is talking about girlfriends and not fiancee! You start spending when you are sure the love is real and would lead to marriage not a girl you just want to sex 5 times and drop when another beautiful one comes around.

Besides, he is not African too.

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Using Money To Draw Women! Spend Nothing Still Have A Girl P.1#stayrich by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
Estharfabian:
Who needs the money? "grin"

uhm...*Rolls eyes* This is the 21st Century!! cool

Real Ladies Work hard, Study hard, Go to school...do their masters..PhD...and Also Earn Legit Money n would never depend on Broke Ass Niggaz For Anything.....embarassed

This Crazy African mentality is Repulsive!!! God! Why wasn't I Born AN Asian? Or even European? embarassed cry

LoL! These niggaz think our world rEVOLVes Around their pocket...sorry to burst Your bubble..Ya'll should stop dating hoes.. "grin" tongue

Its everywhere. The OP himself is not African for your info.

If you are sure of yourself then i'm happy for you. But your type is rare
Re: Men Stop Using Money To Draw Women! Spend Nothing Still Have A Girl P.1#stayrich by Kingsley1000(m): 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
Awesome

The truth of the matter is that 80percent of dudes here are sex starved,just in a quest to get laid,they do silly things

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Using Money To Draw Women! Spend Nothing Still Have A Girl P.1#stayrich by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
coolsix:

Its everywhere. The OP himself is not African for your info.

If you are sure of yourself then i'm happy for you. But your type is rare
Lol! are You his spokesman? shocked

Besides, if he's not From Africa...where's he from O'mighty one?? undecided
Re: Men Stop Using Money To Draw Women! Spend Nothing Still Have A Girl P.1#stayrich by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lol! are You his spokesman? shocked

Besides, if he's not From Africa...where's he from O'mighty one?? undecided

ha... I am able to read and understand his post but i assumed you did not so i had to clear it for you.

Did i commit any crime? sad

He is from Mars grin
Re: Men Stop Using Money To Draw Women! Spend Nothing Still Have A Girl P.1#stayrich by Ray360: 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
coolsix:

You are missing OP's point. He is talking about girlfriends and not fiancee! You start spending when you are sure the love is real and would lead to marriage not a girl you just want to sex 5 times and drop when another beautiful one comes around.

Besides, he is not African too.
so? Ohh! the way many dudes and girls see relationships on this forum is bemusing. So there are guys who just have 4 to 5 girlfriends just for sex sake? holy Moses!
Re: Men Stop Using Money To Draw Women! Spend Nothing Still Have A Girl P.1#stayrich by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ray360:

Read my post again.
Re: Men Stop Using Money To Draw Women! Spend Nothing Still Have A Girl P.1#stayrich by Dfrenzy(m): 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wet in sex go cause eh.
Re: Men Stop Using Money To Draw Women! Spend Nothing Still Have A Girl P.1#stayrich by Kingsley1000(m): 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
Dfrenzy:
Wet in sex go cause eh.
which one are u guilty of
Re: Men Stop Using Money To Draw Women! Spend Nothing Still Have A Girl P.1#stayrich by Maximillian1: 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
Dat stuff does nt look like something written by a nigerian
Re: Men Stop Using Money To Draw Women! Spend Nothing Still Have A Girl P.1#stayrich by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Maximillian1:
Dat stuff does nt look like something written by a nigerian

Actually I'm not Nigerian but country should not be a problem
Re: Men Stop Using Money To Draw Women! Spend Nothing Still Have A Girl P.1#stayrich by Maximillian1: 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
Strahovski:

Actually I'm not Nigerian but country should not be a problem
thought as much
Re: Men Stop Using Money To Draw Women! Spend Nothing Still Have A Girl P.1#stayrich by Theophinio(m): 10:41am On Oct 30, 2015
Strahovski:
Hello Nairaland. This is not going to be a HLM or why men do this or why women do that type of thread. This is an advice and a webinar. Let's get started! It's quite lengthy but men who want to learn should read. If you want to continue wasting funds.. ignore

Over the years, I have learnt that women do not necessarily chase men with money but it's men with money who chase women. OK see it this way, you have a chicken at home, the chicken sees you but won't come close or care until you whistle with grains in your hand to feed it. You do it three times the next time the chicken sees you.. whistle or not... grain or not.. it would come close expecting a grain!

That is the exact same thing with women. Shall you be driving a car, pass by 3 ladies, these ladies won't necessarily notice you until you stop by to say hi! Men have been fed with the idea that if you don't have money you can't get a girl or a wife. That is not true.. ladies are impressed with money! That does not mean you should give in. Now see 6 ways to stay rich.

1) Sex is not food: A friend of mine called me to help her audit her brothers finances. And I found out that he spends 68% of his funds on sex, Hookers, and coke. One thing you should know is to stop using money to attract women for sex. You are indirectly calling a prostitute in the name of a friend or gf you gave money. Men have destroyed the image of our women and it's true. An average guy cannot give a lady $10 without expecting a phone number or night stand. If you wish to help a female financially do so unconditionally. Don't help for sex by spending money. If she says no you come to NL to bash ladies. Dude you suck.

2) Do not try to impress with money: Many men have taken it to the point that they must impress a lady first. Some go as as far as buying excessively in a bar just to get the ladies attention. That's just stupid. I spoke with a handful of ladies, and many of them made me know that men who try to impress them are the ones they "Open Office Ontop" I.e the one they milk for that money he was displaying. And they actually admire the one who displays nothing but has something.

By their fruits ye shall know them. Ladies are very smart. A well educated woman can tell if you are rich or not with just a simple conversation without you flaunting it. So stop using money to attract them. You don't have to! A lady must love you for who you are or she isn't worth it. Stop buying what you don't need just to make a lady "notice you"

3) Ladies are not needs but wants: An economist once told me this. Men do not really need ladies but want them. A need is something you cannot do without that is compulsory. But a want is optional and full of alternatives. So why spend money on some ladies that won't last a week with you?

4) Do not spend money on a girlfriend: My father told me when I was 13 that I should not spend money on my girlfriend but my wife only. He said that a girlfriend is expendable but a wife is not. A wife is more like an investment. You open an business for your wife.. 10 years later you are broke, for some reason, there isss a business which still belongs to you indirectly but has your wife's name in it. So you won't even be broke.

I know a guy who purchased an iphone6 $850 for his gf. They were so together.. now they have broken up. Why? She was fucking some other dude. What happened to his $850? Where is it? Fucking another dude. Guys stop wasting money on replaceable items such as girlfriends.

5) Do not give a woman money with the hope of getting her as a gf: This is very common. Guys, be honest, a lady asks you for $10 maybe for her cab fare or something, and you are in that same cab. . You give her the $10. Be sincere won't you start a conversation with her? And end it with "Can I have your digit or BBM Pin"??

85% of men are guilty of this. This is immature and wrong. You can't stay rich like that. Such Such a lady can even hang out with you and get out much money from you then dump you. You might have sex.. so? Do you know how many she has been fucking?

6) Sex is not a collateral or consolation:-

The last but not the least. Many men after being dumped by a lady they spent money on in the name of girlfriend and love they would say "At least I saw her unclad and had sex with her"

The sex you are having can be gotten for $5 from a nearby brothel and it won't be as expensive as all the amount of money you spent on the so-called girlfriend. You can pay a hooker $50 and she would ride you 2 times times day for 3 days straight. Which your girlfriend may not even do it at all for a week and still dump you and part away with yor money and iphone6

So my brothers, let's stop spending money and coming back to bitcharround calling ladies gold diggers. The truth is, men are the ones helping the ladies dig the gold.

Moral Lesson: I'm not saying you should not buy lunch for your friend who is a girl or help a girl with some money for taxi. I ain't saying that. What I'm saying is

#STAYRICH BY NOT SPENDING MONEY TO IMPRESS OR ATTRACT A LADY.

#STAYRICH BY NOT SPENDING MONEY ON SEX

#STAYRICH BY NOT SPENDING MONEY ON GIRLFRIENDS BUT WIVES!

Have a nice day.

Part 2: How do I get a girlfriend or companion without spending money in a silly way.?

Coming soon.
THUMB UP

(1) (Reply)

Boerboel / Lagos Nurtw Boss, Mc Olomo Throws “braless & Pantless” Birthday Party / Now a changed person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.