Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,948 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:38 PM

Pls How Do I Let Her No That I Trully Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls How Do I Let Her No That I Trully Love Her (721 Views)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / Reasons Why Some Ladies Can Never Be Trully Loved By A Guy / How Do I No If She Trully Lov Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Let Her No That I Trully Love Her by sabiboy01: 3:59pm On May 06, 2009
greetings to u all, there is this girl I have been toasting 4 about 3 months now, some times she tell me she has a guy but some times she tell me she don’t know what to say this is if am talking to her about my feeling for her. she do come to my place, we talk and laugh over some other issue., but when I start telling her hw I want her to be my girl she will tell she is confuse and don’t known what to say. she is 19yrs and am 23yrs now. really love her and I want her to be my girl, she is very intelligent and talk maturedly. she has taking me to her house and her mother’s shop which she said has not done to other people. she has also told me she likes my kind of person and likes talking with me that whenever am with her she is always happy. my people, the problem now is that whenever I told her I want her to be my girl, I her response some times is ‘I have a guy’ or ‘I don’t know what to say, am so confuse’. I do sent her love and romantic text messages. she do send me too. I don’t know what to do, I really love this girl. her height, her look and her stature are just ok to my liking. she is very humble and gentle. please advice me what next to do to win her. mk una nor vex if any bad oyebo doooo.una do wel.
Re: Pls How Do I Let Her No That I Trully Love Her by truphie(f): 4:17pm On May 06, 2009
Actions speak louder than words,don't just tell her,show her.
Re: Pls How Do I Let Her No That I Trully Love Her by bluespice(f): 4:22pm On May 06, 2009
^^^gbam!
Re: Pls How Do I Let Her No That I Trully Love Her by tboy1(m): 4:32pm On May 06, 2009
Human beings love the chase more than the catch and women love things dey cant have!!!
Figure this out and apply it to ur love life

Peace
Re: Pls How Do I Let Her No That I Trully Love Her by yme1(f): 4:33pm On May 06, 2009
grin

coole
Re: Pls How Do I Let Her No That I Trully Love Her by sistawoman: 4:34pm On May 06, 2009
She may be under direct orders from her parents not to have a bf right now.

Ask her directly what her parents views are on her dating.

Ask her what she thinks being your girl will include, because she may be a virgin and think that you will start with pushing her for sex.

I know my step-daughtar (17) is not allowed to date until her Jr year in Uni.  and not kissing until Sr year.
Re: Pls How Do I Let Her No That I Trully Love Her by AmAlone: 11:19pm On May 06, 2009
Believe you me, you have already got her all you need do is execise patient. . .
do what you are doing, stoping tell her about you feeling. SOmetimes when both of you are chatting and alone, take a good look into her eyez like a child will do to his birthday gift do this more often than usual I guarantee you that is more than what she wants. .
Re: Pls How Do I Let Her No That I Trully Love Her by IykeD(m): 11:23pm On May 06, 2009
Give her your ATM Card with PIN or betterstill, transfer all your money into her account.If you do this, i bet you will come crying that the love is now too much! uuuchh!
Re: Pls How Do I Let Her No That I Trully Love Her by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 07, 2009
Am Alone:

Believe you me, you have already got her all you need do is execise patient. . .
do what you are doing, stoping tell her about you feeling. SOmetimes when both of you are chatting and alone, take a good look into her eyez like a child will do to his birthday gift do this more often than usual I guarantee you that is more than what she wants. .

U 've just said my mind out. I think that will change the whole equation dramatically, sorry, quadrantically. Jokes apart, I asked a girl out who I knew she was into me and she rejected me but hey, I arranged to see her one on one and therat day I didn't ask her about it again. I just looked deep into her eyes in the course of our conversation and I could read the meaning from her eyes. We eneded up kissing and hugging each other that day and since, she 's been mine!
Re: Pls How Do I Let Her No That I Trully Love Her by nethacker(m): 2:58pm On May 08, 2009
@poster , die for her and she will never 4get u for life.
Re: Pls How Do I Let Her No That I Trully Love Her by Ben13: 3:03pm On May 08, 2009
nethacker:

@poster , die for her and she will never 4get u for life.

I never knew you were this wi**ed cheesy

@poster
do as the first reply said
Re: Pls How Do I Let Her No That I Trully Love Her by steve49ja(m): 3:08pm On May 08, 2009
Youre too available for her man . . .three months?? men whats you thinking?? undecided

I thank God for not giving me so much patience. . . Until you come out serious youll only be a joke.

Let her know you aint gat patience men she's either with you to enjoy all youve got to offer or she's not. If she's not into you men she should say it and mean it not like saying i dont know what to say. . .i mean No should be No!!

Wise up men or youll spend prolly more than 5months on this. Love ko ifunanya ni undecided

(1) (Reply)

Am Suprise She Love Me More Than: / Is It All Right To Need A Man? / Oyinbo Husband & Black Husband Which Is More Caring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.