Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa (16815 Views)

INEC Clears Ize-iyamu, Obaseki, 17 Others For Edo Guber Poll. / Fct Poll: Voters Sold Pvc For N200 – Tmg / Appeal Court Reserves Judgment In Rivers Guber Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa by melvinjames: 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
Apc looking for ways to cancel the election if it doesn't go their way.
Re: Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa by ilyas26(m): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
We are watching, PDP and PDthiefs
Re: Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa by liasmiram: 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
Why the denial! INEC should be on the alert as politicians can do anything to win an election.
Re: Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa by datigbogirl: 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Bennyman9:
Its not time to vote, Its time to party....
Come over to calabar Carnival....

Is d festival going on ds weekend so I can sharperly book my flight.
Re: Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa by Etizz: 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
Still, there will be no credible election, but, someone will become the winner.......
Re: Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa by Smartresult(f): 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
search for sasuwa blog
Re: Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa by AnonymustME(m): 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
Fingesi:

original Gbege

are you related to any Sylvester?
Re: Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa by Produke(m): 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
Bayelsa and Rivers are one party states(PDP)elections are going to be conducted for democracy sake.
Re: Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa by NigerianDiamond(m): 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
GoldenJAT:
Let d best rigger win
And if it is the PDP, they will be stripped at the tribunals once more! #FREE&FAIRELECTION
Re: Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
I will try my best to rigging- Timpreye Sylva
We might not be the party ruling Nigeria but God is on our side -Dickson
Re: Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa by NigerianDiamond(m): 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
Exploit200:

Propaganda exploit!
Re: Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa by darelar(m): 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
APC and Buhari don't believe in free and fair election. They are determined to impose Sylva on Bayelsans but Bayelsa will resist their illicit move.
guy are you in bayelsa at all? Did you see what happen on Friday when sylva open his campaign office at former TAN office by green villa? Then you will know that Sylva is not imposed at all. Sylva is going to win this election hands down because guys were not smiling at all for Dickson
Re: Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa by shamecurls(m): 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

A̶̷̲̅P̶̷̲̅C̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅B̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅'̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʙ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴠ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅.̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅T̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴍ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴍ̶̷̲̅ᴘ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅S̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ᴠ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅B̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʙ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅B̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴡ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴍ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴠ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅.̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅
Re: Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
The same thing was happening in the north
Re: Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
darelar:
guy are you in bayelsa at all? Did you see what happen on Friday when sylva open his campaign office at former TAN office by green villa? Then you will know that Sylva is not imposed at all. Sylva is going to win this election hands down because guys were not smiling at all for Dickson
Forget rented APC thugs my brother. Our brother Dickson will be returned. That's the deal

1 Like

Re: Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa by free2ryhme: 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hw did they get access?
Re: Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa by free2ryhme: 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
APC and Buhari don't believe in free and fair election. They are determined to impose Sylva on Bayelsans but Bayelsa will resist their illicit move.
[/s]
Re: Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa by Earthkumy(m): 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
I saw the headline I knew that APC is losing that's the only wa), that's the only way you can see the above headline
Re: Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa by Earthkumy(m): 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
I saw the headline I knew that APC is losing that's the only wa), that's the only way you can see the above headline. I don't need to ready it to know that is APC that's losing.
Re: Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa by philips70(m): 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Is this how the new PDP wants to continue to live in the old PDP's ways? You guys have a long way if you still cannot reform and renounce your old ways.
Re: Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
philips70:

Is this how the new PDP wants to continue to live in the old PDP's ways? You guys have a long way if you still cannot reform and renounce your old ways.
Wetin PDP do again? Na we de control INEC?
Re: Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa by SkyBlue1: 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
Youpele52:
APC taught PDP "underaged voters" mechanism.
So both parties want to use mechanism.

The underage voters in the North had "APC" on their forehead in PDP controlled states? You people are deluded.
Re: Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa by SkyBlue1: 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
darelar:

If Sylva wins election then goodluck to Bayelsa, that state might have the worst leadership history in Nigeria, definitely the worst in the South. Having to pick beteen Dickson and Sylva? How depressing! Politics has failed that state.
Re: Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa by darelar(m): 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
SkyBlue1:

If Sylva wins election then goodluck to Bayelsa, that state might have the worst leadership history in Nigeria, definitely the worst in the South. Having to pick beteen Dickson and Sylva? How depressing! Politics has failed that state.
Dickson is the worst thing to happen to Bayelsa. No any projects to point out to except the overhead bridge that is not in use and has no benefit. Check out igbogene toll gate road and tell me the condition if it's pride of a state.
Re: Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa by maestroz: 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
God used the tribunal to save Ambode

otherwise if what happened in rivers had happened in Lagos, Ambode should forget winning a local government.
Re: Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa by philips70(m): 11:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Wetin PDP do again? Na we de control INEC?

E get wetin una no dey control with money?

Re: Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
philips70:

E get wetin una no dey control with money?
Oga no be we de control inec ma... Haba
Re: Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa by mindtricks: 12:00am On Oct 28, 2015
Something that both parties have taken as normal, folks here think there's one that is clean. Even in Lagos APC rigged.
Re: Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa by Dwilderness: 1:20am On Oct 28, 2015
This is APC at work cos they control INEC. PDP raised the alarm and INEC is denying it. They have perfected the plan like they did in the presidential election mostly in d North. That's why they are not really campaigning this time watchout. PDP jitters lol! Na turn by turn sha. When will all this end in this country? Well, the system will purge itself since there's begining to be serious political awareness among Nigerians thanks to GEJ. We may not realize it now but soon enough we'll give him the credit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: North Wants Buhari, Even On Wheelchair –ACF Chieftain / Don’t Appoint Akpabio Minister’ – APC Elders Write Buhari / Buhari Mourns Umaru Shinkafi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.