Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Director Of Radio Biafra Moves To Buy Weapons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Director Of Radio Biafra Moves To Buy Weapons (1938 Views)

Oduduwa Secessionist Leader Muhammed Adigun Urges IPOB To Buy Weapons / We Have No Reason To Buy Weapons Outside Nigeria – Onu / FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Director Of Radio Biafra Moves To Buy Weapons by itsMrIke(m): 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
It is obvious that this Kanu of a man wants to bite more than he can chew. I am from Enugu state, but I choose to ignore this cry for Biafra (what a terrible name to give a country sef). That is because the entire concept for agitating for this secession is faulty. Just some greedy arrogant imps luring some misguided people to make needless noise.

There has been speculation that a second Biafra war is brewing following recent reports that the Director of Radio Biafra- Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, made moves to acquire weapons to wage a war against Nigeria

According to Today.ng, an online media platform, Mazi Kanu solicited for arms and ammunition to make war against Nigeria at the 2015 World Igbo Congress In Los Angeles.

In addressing the Igbo congress, Kanu alleged that the Hausa-Fulani people have succeeded in planting Rochas Okorocha in Imo state, telling his people not to allow them take other parts of the south-south.

In a video, Kanu was seen giving a speech in support for the movement and his disregard for Nigeria.

Meanwhile, on Saturday, October 17, the Radio Biafra director was arrested by the Department of State Services (DSS). This was disclosed in a statement published on the activists’ official website.

There are claims by Kanu’s lawyers, that the DSS refused the director’s release, despite having fulfilled his bail conditions.

Egechukwu Obetta, the Biafran activist’s lawyer, however, urged supporters of the course to remain calm and conduct themselves as law abiding citizens.

In the passing week, there have been various protests orchestrated by pro-Biafra activists across some south-eastern states.

One major cause of the protests is the alleged oppression and harassment of Biafra supporters by the Nigerian government.

In the light of this, the Movement for the Actualisation of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), issued a stern warning to have governors from the Southeastern Nigeria.

The group warned that if the governors do not desist from collaborating with security agencies to harass members of the group, then they cannot be blamed for any reactions that follow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

Sauce: https://www.naij.com/619330-second-biafra-war-radio-biafra-director-moves-acquire-weapons-video.html
Re: Director Of Radio Biafra Moves To Buy Weapons by Adaowerri111: 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
needed
Re: Director Of Radio Biafra Moves To Buy Weapons by acenazt: 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lol a real terrible name to give a country indeed .
This issue baffles me. Nnamdi Kanu was chilling overseas when he suddenly felt like causing trouble
He amasses his rag tag group of Yahoo boys and scammers to agitate for a secession. Gullible idiots who never withnessd the woes of war carry the banner thoughtlessly
The rich igbos doesn't even know The crap going around
The poor igbos are too busy trying to make ends meet
If this Nnamdi Kanu successfully triggers another war who will suffer??

5 Likes

Re: Director Of Radio Biafra Moves To Buy Weapons by itsMrIke(m): 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lalasticlala come and see o, people need to watch this video and understand things

1 Like

Re: Director Of Radio Biafra Moves To Buy Weapons by Chilug(m): 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
I still wonder the reason for the choice of name. The name just so awkward. The struggle baseless, the supporters shh!
Can we please discuss more pressing issues, I think this Biafra thing is been giving too much attention.

1 Like

Re: Director Of Radio Biafra Moves To Buy Weapons by wolewolsz(m): 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
This video is too complrte. It says it all... the comfortable people of biafra are not supporting this man 100%. So many are confused about his ideologies as he hasn't set things for the ease of biafrans. The people at the congress in the video asked thought provoking questions which other biafrans are meant to ask themselves and ponder on.
I am yoruba and a proud Nigerian...
my Ibo brothers and sisters... i have no grudge against your movement. If only you guys can watch this video with an open mind it would go a long way.
I m happy felliw biafrans asked him those questions but all he incited was blood bath,guns,bullet,ammunitions,death which people at thecongress(all biafrans) are not sure and convinced by mazi kanu's ideologies

2 Likes

Re: Director Of Radio Biafra Moves To Buy Weapons by DIVINE78: 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
acenazt:
Lol a real terrible name to give a country indeed .
This issue baffles me. Nnamdi Kanu was chilling overseas when he suddenly felt like causing trouble
He amasses his rag tag group of Yahoo boys and scammers to agitate for a secession. Gullible idiots who never withnessd the woes of war carry the banner thoughtlessly
The rich igbos doesn't even know The crap going around
The poor igbos are too busy trying to make ends meet
If this Nnamdi Kanu successfully triggers another war who will suffer??
Ibos for sure but the good side of it is that they will discover new vegetables as they would try eating all manners of leaves and grasses.

3 Likes

Re: Director Of Radio Biafra Moves To Buy Weapons by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
itsMrIke:
It is obvious that this Kanu of a man wants to bite more than he can chew. I am from Enugu state, but I choose to ignore this cry for Biafra (what a terrible name to give a country sef). That is because the entire concept for agitating for this secession is faulty. Just some greedy arrogant imps luring some misguided people to make needless noise.
[/url]
Why did your father waste his rotten sperm to produce you?
Why claiming Igbo when ure a Yoruba?
Leave biafra alone so you dnt die before morning

1 Like

Re: Director Of Radio Biafra Moves To Buy Weapons by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
DIVINE78:

Ibos for sure but the good side of it is that they will discover new vegetables as they would try eating all manners of leaves and grasses.
Unproductive set of yorub@st@rds.
Re: Director Of Radio Biafra Moves To Buy Weapons by acenazt: 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
DIVINE78:

hahahahhahhahhahhahhhahahahhahhahhaha seriously
Re: Director Of Radio Biafra Moves To Buy Weapons by ademusiwa9: 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
[sizize]

1 Like

Re: Director Of Radio Biafra Moves To Buy Weapons by DIVINE78: 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
emmydeep:

Unproductive set of yorub@st@rds.
I'm counting on you to try a mixture of elephant grass and mud to know if it's edible when the hunger comes calling on foolish biafrauds. It is called productivity in ibo parlance.
Re: Director Of Radio Biafra Moves To Buy Weapons by xmich(m): 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
itsMrIke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

Sauce: https://www.naij.com/619330-second-biafra-war-radio-biafra-director-moves-acquire-weapons-video.html

The zoo must fall,onye ofe nmanu
Re: Director Of Radio Biafra Moves To Buy Weapons by Rotimi47: 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
DIVINE78:

Bad guy grin
Re: Director Of Radio Biafra Moves To Buy Weapons by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
DIVINE78:

Hhaaaaaaaaaaaa! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biafran Rangers Reply To British Government / Who Is Fooling Who??? / Ijaws Are Non-natives Of Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.