Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Biafran Rangers Reply To British Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Rangers Reply To British Government (1939 Views)

Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government / British Government Releases Official Statement On Ibori's Deportation / Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafran Rangers Reply To British Government by ibrahim247: 1:37am On Nov 07, 2015
BIAFRAN RANGERS REPLY TO THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT

Our attention has been drawn
to the recent publication made
by the british government
declaring her support and
commitment towards ensuring
the continues existance of the
failed entity called nigeria, we
are equally aware of their
recent pledge to support
nigeria in any way possible to
maintaining and keeping their ill-
gotten/acquired territories, to
the detriment of the indigenous
population of various ethnic
nationalities who were forcefully
joined together by british in
this unholy marriage but now
seeks divorce. It is also to our
notice that the british
government made the
publication with respect to the
renewed agitation for the
restoration of the suvereign
state of biafra, a nation under
occupation and oppression.

We the BIAFRAN RANGERS (B.R)
reacting to the ugly stand and
awkward position of the british
government as regards to the
nigeria-Biafran affairs do here
by describe and refer to the
british stand as hypocritical and
bias, we do remind the
british government that they
are but humans and not God
hence the freedom of biafra is
in no way attached to their
accent or not. Britain must
know that pledging or indicating
their readiness to defend the
nigerian territorial areas cannot
stop the actualization of a
separate Biafran nation whose
freedom from the unholy union
with nigeria is overdue, while
the british rejoiced over the
dissolution of the once mighty
suviet union, they were
incapacitated when Russia(the
soviet left-over) forcefully
annexed Crimea from Ukraine,
britain could not also prevent
the independence of kosovo
from Serbia.

Biafra have suffered heavily and
maliciously in the hands of other
nigerians and should be allowed
to be free from nigeria, britain
must know that the present
generation of biafrans being the
ones that bore the brunt of
the civil war are still being
harrassed and treated as
second class citizens and
therefore we especially THE
BIAFRAN RANGERS (B.R),
repudiates the ruse surrender
note of 1970 and nothing will
stop us.

Britain and nigeria can still save their faces before
its too late, we believe in biafra
restoration by any means
possible, JAW-JAW or WAR-WAR,
for when you force a people to die, you equally force them to kill and we are at that point
already.

Signed:
Engr. OGWU AZU (B.R spokes
person)

https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=932681903444453&id=769348733111105&st=14&_rdr

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Rangers Reply To British Government by ibrahim247: 1:41am On Nov 07, 2015
;Dlaf eno go kill me o!, ibo want start war, KIKIKIKIKIKIKHK, HAHAHAHA ;Dlaf eno go kill me o!, ibo want start war, KIKIKIKIKIKIKHK, HAHAHAHA

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Rangers Reply To British Government by wx9Z: 1:57am On Nov 07, 2015
Lol, which one be biafran rangers again? Na football club?

8 Likes

Re: Biafran Rangers Reply To British Government by haruna1985: 2:04am On Nov 07, 2015
HAHAHAH, MY BROTHER I TIRE O!, IBO NO GO KIL PERSON WITH LAF, BLOODY NYAMIRI

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Rangers Reply To British Government by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:07am On Nov 07, 2015
KKKKKKK grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Rangers Reply To British Government by Pavarottii(m): 3:33am On Nov 07, 2015
Hmmmm... I still believe the government of the day should handle this matter appropriately. Cos na so things dey start.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Rangers Reply To British Government by baby124: 4:41am On Nov 07, 2015
When you are doing war-war, just make sure it's in SE, like the Northern and militants restricted their nonsense to their region. So you can remind your elders how much they failed you. Otherwise that sacrifice you are willing to sacrifice go pass wetin you no expect

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Rangers Reply To British Government by hmuhammad(m): 5:03am On Nov 07, 2015
Restrict your war to the 5 eastern states, if you encroach into someone's territory na different story e go be for una.

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Rangers Reply To British Government by jeffizy(m): 5:08am On Nov 07, 2015
A country of many leaders.

So, where do Biafra Rangers control?

If war dey hunger you, book a flight to Syria.

Oh Gosh! So much low thinking in this agitation.

7 Likes

Re: Biafran Rangers Reply To British Government by Misterlaby: 5:30am On Nov 07, 2015
Rangers no Sabi anything jor..

When you are serious bring Biafra Enyimba and I will take you more serious and ready to watch cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Rangers Reply To British Government by Maghan37: 6:00am On Nov 07, 2015
I feel sorry 4 dem because d restoration of Biafra means nothin because it is d same leaders ruling them that'll continue to rule & steal their money.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Rangers Reply To British Government by Kestolovee95(f): 6:25am On Nov 07, 2015
Maghan37:
I feel sorry 4 dem because d restoration of Biafra means nothin because it is d same leaders ruling them that'll continue to rule & steal their money.

Is it yout business who rules them? why don't you concentrate on who rules you in oduarewastan.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Rangers Reply To British Government by sammyj: 6:31am On Nov 07, 2015
He they painime oooooooo. Biafra is finished and can only exists online !!! shocked shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafran Rangers Reply To British Government by dblaisepascal(m): 6:44am On Nov 07, 2015
Perverts' wailers """. I swear,these guys are confuse'. Una better continue sell spare parts and forget this dream of urs. Biafra kini grin

1 Like

Re: Biafran Rangers Reply To British Government by coolzeal(m): 7:17am On Nov 07, 2015
The worst thing you can call someone is crazy. It's dismissive. 'I don't understand this person, so they're crazy. Most comments above made me realize how indispensable the Biafrans they chose to hate are. Nigeria has gone rogue and they deserve whatsoever they get from their leaders. Biafra is coming.
Re: Biafran Rangers Reply To British Government by Ryabcool(m): 7:22am On Nov 07, 2015
Taunting Britain to massage their bruised egos over the rejection letter Britain sent? These niggas are jokers. LMAO Russia will soon send their rejection letter, then watch these niggas remind Russia that they lost the world War. grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Biafran Rangers Reply To British Government by mandhi(m): 8:02am On Nov 07, 2015
I no fit shout, laugh or giggle. This quite funny, a fruitless effort.

GOD Bless Nigeria and everyplace else.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Rangers Reply To British Government by Lifebender(m): 8:14am On Nov 07, 2015
Kikiki..bruhahahahaha...
Pls start the war abeg,u be Russia?
And when u do,pls,pls and pls dont transport ur family to South West cos we wont be that caring brother anymore.

#Jokers

1 Like

Re: Biafran Rangers Reply To British Government by Lifebender(m): 8:17am On Nov 07, 2015
sammyj:
He they painime oooooooo. Biafra is finished and can only exists online !!! shocked shocked grin grin grin

Osanle Ojumekwu ojukwu shocked will rise from the dead to lead them once more grin grin grin grin
#Bia-pau

1 Like

Re: Biafran Rangers Reply To British Government by MbashrexBashir(m): 8:42am On Nov 07, 2015
mandhi:
I no fit shout, laugh or giggle. This quite funny, a fruitless effort.

BREAKING NEWS:
Nnamdi Kanu has been released,
Biafrans has granted FREEDOM through referendum...

For more Nairaland Jokes text "NL jokes" to 31125...

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Rangers Reply To British Government by mandhi(m): 8:55am On Nov 07, 2015
MbashrexBashir:

BREAKING NEWS:
Nnamdi Kanu has been released,
Biafrans has granted FREEDOM through referendum...

For more Nairaland Jokes text "NL jokes" to 31125...
No make me pee for my pants.

Re: Biafran Rangers Reply To British Government by MbashrexBashir(m): 9:06am On Nov 07, 2015
mandhi:

No make me pee for my pants.

To be sincere what de are fighting for is wrong, If de can be a little bit wise like okorocha nd ameachi dat understand dat Igbos can rule dis nation by detesting other ethnic groups it will b better for them. But my friend i av a friend in university of ibadan who is an Igbo but hate dis agitation. Koz he believed biafra was an ojukwu scam, and he do say dat ojukwu started the war and left them behind to starve nd die in mystery. He hate that word "OJUKWU". GOD Bless one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Biafran Rangers Reply To British Government by mandhi(m): 9:11am On Nov 07, 2015
MbashrexBashir:

To be sincere what de are fighting for is wrong, If de can be a little bit wise like okorocha nd ameachi dat understand dat Igbos can rule dis nation by detesting other ethnic groups it will b better for them. But my friend i av a friend in university of ibadan who is an Igbo but hate dis agitation. Koz he believed biafra was an ojukwu scam, and he do say dat ojukwu started the war and left them behind to starve nd die in mystery. He hate that word "OJUKWU". GOD Bless one Nigeria

Am not surprised at all. Not just some many are not pro IPOB.

Re: Biafran Rangers Reply To British Government by pazienza(m): 9:14am On Nov 07, 2015
God bless Biafra!

May it be for the Arewa-Oduanistans as they wish for Biafra!

1 Like

Re: Biafran Rangers Reply To British Government by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 07, 2015
Bad strategy. These are the people to ask for their support not thow stuff in their face. The next and last option for biafra is Russia, if Russia also says no, then Biafra would just be utterly destroyed if they continue on this aggressive path.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Rangers Reply To British Government by ibrahim247: 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
THUNDER GO FIRE ALL THIS IBO NYAMIRI O!, STOPID PEOPLE

(1) (Reply)

First Igbo To Own A Car / Olubadan Of Ibadan Promotes Rasheed Ladoja, Kola Daisi, 7 Others / Throwback Photo Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, Asari Dokunbo & Muhammed Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.