Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

£100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist (3894 Views)

Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does / Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) / 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by wordcat(m): 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
johnydon22:

Guy you are deluded. . . I got the right cup... you own cup is the wrong one ... Mine is the only true cup on the table.. angry keep deceiving yourself and wallow in your delusion...

He need to pray and ask the Red Cup to reveal itself to him before it will be too late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by hahn(m): 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
wordcat:

He need to pray and ask the Red Cup to reveal itself to him before it will be too late.

You and johnnydon22 are busy arguing over a cup that doesn't exist and didn't even notice the money on the table undecided

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by wordcat(m): 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
hahn:

You and johnnydon22 are busy arguing over a cup that doesn't exist and didn't even notice the money on the table undecided

Wowww

From Red Cup to Blue Cup and now Money; soon another person will notice Eba and Egusi soup!

Hahahahaha na so the confusion take start.

4 Likes

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by hahn(m): 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
wordcat:

Wowww

From Red Cup to Blue Cup and now Money; soon another person will notice Eba and Egusi soup!

Hahahahaha na so the confusion take start.

Too slow. I don chop the meat grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by dalaman: 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
hahn:

I don chop the fish wey dey inside.
Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by wordcat(m): 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
hahn:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by NACHIEVER: 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by Soteriahascome: 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
A Fool Says, There's No God.

1 Like

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by Kendzyma(m): 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
Soteriahascome:
A Fool Says, There's No God Red cup

3 Likes

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 29, 2015
[quote author=Kendzyma post=39464792][/quote]

grin
Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by ValerianSteel(m): 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
Soteriahascome:
A Fool Says, There's No God.
Only fools find it hard to prove he actually exists.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
ValerianSteel:

true
Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 30, 2015
ifeness:

true
Do you agree that behind every cause there is an effect? No just an effect but an intelligent one?
Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 30, 2015
johnydon22:
..lol..None of these Deities humanity has come up with in history can really be proven in actuality, they all remain unfounded claims...

Anyway Op.. $200 If you can prove to me that there is no red cup on top of this table..

If your third eye is open, you'll see the four cups on that table... But some people will only see the red, while some will see the blue cup. But open your third eye for full revelation.

Iranu undecided
Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by johnydon22(m): 9:56am On Oct 30, 2015
emrain:

If your third eye is open, you'll see the four cups on that table... But some people will only see the red, while some will see the blue cup. But open your third eye for full revelation.

Iranu undecided

The only third eye i love opening is the one inbetween my bae's thighs

that one can make me see more than 10cups of varying colours all at once.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 30, 2015
johnydon22:

The only third eye i love opening is the one inbetween my bae's thighs

that one can make me see more than 10cups of varying colours all at once.. grin

shocked cc mellin
Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by kevoh(m): 10:03am On Oct 30, 2015
emrain:

shocked cc mellin
The guy has de-activated his account a while now, no need to CC him.
Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 30, 2015
kevoh:

The guy has de-activated his account a while now, no need to CC him.

Lol, his demon ran out of mb
Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by kevoh(m): 10:07am On Oct 30, 2015
emrain:

Lol, his demon ran out of mb
grin
Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by Soteriahascome: 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
ValerianSteel:

Ah i have proof, many of it, if you care. But you first of all prove to me that your skull is not filled with magots.

1 Like

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by ValerianSteel(m): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
Soteriahascome:

Ah i have proof, many of it, if you care. But you first of all prove to me that your skull is not filled with magots.
Go ahead and share it with the world.Am sure everyone needs a conviction of the heart to believe in the existence of God.Please do the honors.

3 Likes

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2015
johnydon22:
..lol..None of these Deities humanity has come up with in history can really be proven in actuality, they all remain unfounded claims...

Anyway Op.. $200 If you can prove to me that there is no red cup on top of this table..

A cup is something physical and can be described by the senses. Red is a colour that many know of.

How do you prove that something you have no physical idea of is not on that table?
Anyone can prove whether a Red Cup is there or NOT because we KNOW what a Red Cup means.
Here we can answer this question using the physical sense of sight for the physical object. If we apply only sight, how do we answer these questions:
How do you prove that there is no breeze blowing across that Table?
How do you prove that there are no X-rays flashing across it presently?
Above all,
How do you prove that something you cannot physically describe lies on that table?
$1000 if you can!
Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by iconoclast(m): 10:48am On Nov 14, 2015
johnydon22:

You still cannot prove there is no red cup there.. absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Ok if there is no red cup there, how come the surface is flat?

Dude, you are at risk of making a grave logical blunder. What you wrote in your second paragraph implies that: if a table has a flat surface, then there is a cup on it. Your conclusion doesn't necessarily follow from your premise. Be kiafu!
Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by ThisMeansWAR: 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
musKeeto:

There is no red cup. The cup is blue.
this means war..
I saw purple cup and its far superior to ur imaginary red and blue cup... Admit it or i kill you angry
Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by hahn(m): 10:03am On Jan 08, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Only fools find it hard to prove he it actually exists.

Fixed. grin

Calling god a man is an insult to men undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by urahara(m): 10:43am On Jan 08, 2016
If only you choose to believe there is a red cup you have nothing to lose but if you don't believe in the red cup you will suffer in hell perpetually.

The ways of the red cup are not the ways of Man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by menesheh(m): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2016
hahn:

Fixed. grin

cheesy

A grieving insult to our human contemporal IQ level and intellect.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by donnffd(m): 11:23am On Jan 08, 2016
johnydon22:

I say the cup is Green

1 Like 1 Share

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by urahara(m): 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
donnffd:

I say the cup is Green

You Infidel how dare u say the cup almighty is green when it is a fact that it is red. 100 years ago people wrote in a book that the cup is red therefore it is red

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by ichommy(m): 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
hahn:

Fixed. grin
grin
Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by Amberon: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
bless you!!!

the perfect answer I wanted to give.
mployer:
he does.

he is a demon.
Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by Amberon: 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
he just gave you the correct answer.

Just like yahweh right?
Well you did not answer the question. prove he is no myth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

pastor Ayo Oritsejafor And Wife helen, Kissing In Front Of The Congregation / Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? / The Right Way Or A Way That Seems Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.