Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,348 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

£100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist (3910 Views)

Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does / Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) / 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by Amberon: 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
brilliant grin grin grin
Soteriahascome:

Ah i have proof, many of it, if you care. But you first of all prove to me that your skull is not filled with magots.
Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by oaroloye(m): 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
There are spirit beings who feed off of worship, who manifest any shape or personality necessary to make people do what they want.

These are those "gods."
Re: £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist by oaroloye(m): 8:54am On Jul 24, 2016
The gods are HOLOGRAMS that Devils wear to hide their true form.

Those who believe in the Hologram images FEED LIFE ENERGY to them, merely by BELIEVING in them.

The Devils NEED this Spiritual Energy to survive.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.
THE ACTIVE SIDE OF INFINITY, by Carlos Castaneda.]

[See my Blog: http://whathappenswhenwedie.. com/ .]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia Opens Vaults. Reveals Jesus And Israelites Were Black People. / Please Advice!! My Sister Needs Urgent Help. / Sexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.