Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Matured Advices Only Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured Advices Only Please (2402 Views)

I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) / South African Nudist Advices Girls"stop Wearing Underwear,it Enslaves People" / I Re-united With My Girlfriend...advices Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Advices Only Please by Abmbanks: 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
[b]Good day all, Have to hide my identity in here, because am a popular poster of encouraging words on this site..Am a Cool guy, graduated 3years ago,currently am an engineer and very established in life, but am Just 29years old...I Met a Lady 2month ago,she is very pretty,good looking and charming..I hide my identity and my background identity toward her, i just appeared to be a simple guy to her just to see if she will like and welcome me just as i am and not what i have in life. It Happens we started dating, but i didnt take her to my house during the 2months we where dating, i always give excuses on that...But a day came i took her to my house, we made love, but i did struggle seriously with her to wear a protection, which i later won over her in doing so...But as time goes by she found out who i was really and from a known source of my little achievement in life, Since then she has been on my neck mounting much pressure on me that if i truly love her i should impregnate her, that she is not asking me yet to marry her..I thought it was a Joke from her, but this threat continues..Today she came out so bold to tell me If i dont impregnate her, then she will know that i dont love her and she will call the relationship off, she will never forgive me in life...This is a lady i just met 2month and a week ago, i just started building my feelings for her, dont even know much about her, her real past life.. now she is seriously demanding me to impregnate her or call off totally the relationship...The truth is i can never bear a child outside wedlock and am not even matured enough to start planning for marriage, i discuss all this to her, but yet my sermon never sank into her..She has Giving me a dead lock from Now till 12midnight either to comply or i call it off officially myself...Pls No insult, your responsible advice and comment will show how matured you are in life.[/b]
Re: Matured Advices Only Please by tellwisdom: 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
You are a foolish engineer who cant even put words down for people to read without one stretching his eye brow. Buy me beer and i will help you. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Matured Advices Only Please by GbovoLee(m): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wat the poo is "pregnant her" OP..
Well as an engineer u claim to be u should know better that u've stumbled upon a desperate woman..RECEIVE SENSE and do wat is right..its up to u and wat u want

1 Like

Re: Matured Advices Only Please by babseg(m): 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
Abmbanks:
[b]Good day all, Have to hide my identity in here, because am a popular poster of encouraging words on this site..Am a Cool guy, graduated 3years ago,currently am an engineer and very established in life, but am Just 29years old...I Met a Lady 2month ago,she is very pretty,good looking and charming..I hide my identity and my background identity toward her, i just appeared to be a simple guy to her just to see if she will like and welcome me just as i am and not what i have in life. It Happens we started dating, but i didnt take her to my house during the 2months we where dating, i always give excuses on that...But a day came i took her to my house, we made love, but i did struggle seriously with her to wear a protection, which i later won over her in doing so...But as time goes by she found out who i was really and from a known source of my little achievement in life, Since then she has been on my neck mounting much pressure on me that if i truly love her i should Pregnant her, that she is not asking me yet to marry her..I thought it was a Joke from her, but this threat continues..Today she came out so bold to tell me If i dont pregnant her, then she will know that i dont love her and she will call the relationship off, she will never forgive me in life...This is a lady i just met 2month and a week ago, i just started building my feelings for her, dont even know much about her, her real past life.. now she is seriously demanding me to pregnant her or call off totally the relationship...The truth is i can never bear a child outside wedlock and am not even matured enough to start planning for marriage, i discuss all this to her, but yet my sermon never sank into her..She has Giving me a dead lock from Now till 12midnight either to comply or i call it off officially myself...Pls No insult, your responsible advice and comment will show how matured you are in life.[/b]

call it off

not a wifey material

3 Likes

Re: Matured Advices Only Please by Abmbanks: 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
tellwisdom:
You are a foolish engineer who cant even put a good words down for people to read without stretching one's eye brow. Buy me beer and i will help you. undecided

Thanks for the insult..it shows your level of iq

1 Like

Re: Matured Advices Only Please by misspicy(f): 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
break it off naw,abi ur village witch dey follow you?

1 Like

Re: Matured Advices Only Please by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
Advice you on what exactly? "Pregnant her" if you want or break it off. The word is IMPREGNATE btw. Just saying.

Back to you, POPULAR? grin
Re: Matured Advices Only Please by Sanmel(f): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Matured Advices Only Please by Abmbanks: 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Advice you on what exactly? "Pregnant her" if you want or break it off. The word is IMPREGNATE btw. Just saying.

Back to you, POPULAR? grin
Thanks for your correction..If that's what you can only see there

1 Like

Re: Matured Advices Only Please by christinie(f): 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
Suggest that you wanna go for a pregnancy/HIV test with her and watch her reaction.

2 Likes

Re: Matured Advices Only Please by Shebarh(f): 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
Op wat kind of advice do you wantundecided
Re: Matured Advices Only Please by Abmbanks: 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
misspicy:
break it off naw,abi ur village witch dey follow you?

Must tell you i did have respect for you in here, but you commenting in such manner just prove that you arent different from other kids in here
Re: Matured Advices Only Please by babseg(m): 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
Shebarh:
Op wat kind of advice do you wantundecided

one of its kind grin
Re: Matured Advices Only Please by joseph1832(m): 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
OP, can't you even ask yourself simple questions? How come she's pushing for you to impregnate her when she know your standing in life? Why didn't she push for all this when she thought you were just another guy?.

Dude, if I were you, I'll say goodbye to her, its a known fact that some girls of today have this taste for guys who are okay to the point that when they see one, getting him to get them pregnant is their number one aim, because even though he doesn't marry them, having a child (1st child) for him means a steady income, especially if the child is a boy, then property comes in handy.

1 Like

Re: Matured Advices Only Please by Abmbanks: 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
christinie:
Suggest that you wanna go for a paternity/HIV test with her and watch her reaction.

Thanks much for your wise words, may you be a blessing to your home and generation..the truth is just what if i did that and she pass through the test, what will now be the conclusion..Not just ready to have a baby now outside wedlock
Re: Matured Advices Only Please by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
Abmbanks:
Thanks for your correction..If that's what you can only see there

You said it so many times, so yeah, it's pretty much hard to miss.

So are you really planning to impregnate this stranger? I can't believe you're conflicted over something so simple. Tell her to take a hike. Who does she think she is dishing up ultimatums about something like this?
Re: Matured Advices Only Please by Melahou(m): 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
i command you to receive sense now...thought engineers where smart tho... grin

hope you are not water engineer sha

1 Like

Re: Matured Advices Only Please by Abmbanks: 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
joseph1832:
OP, can't you even ask yourself simple questions? How come she's pushing for you to impregnate her when she know your standing in life? Why didn't she push for all this when she thought you were just another guy?.

Dude, if I were you, I'll say goodbye to her, its a known fact that some girls of today have this taste for guys who are okay to the point that when they see one, getting him to get them pregnant is their number one aim, because even though he doesn't marry them, having a child (1st child) for him means a steady income, especially if the child is a boy, then property comes in handy.

God Bless You bro..You words are reasonable and good
Re: Matured Advices Only Please by misspicy(f): 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
Abmbanks:

Must tell you i did have respect for you in here, but you commenting in such manner just prove that you arent different from other kids in here
sorry undecided
Re: Matured Advices Only Please by babseg(m): 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You said it so many times, so yeah, it's pretty much hard to miss.

So are you really planning to impregnate this stranger? I can't believe you're conflicted over something so simple. Tell her to take a hike. Who does she think she is dishing up ultimatums about something like this?

i think the only advice op needs is to tell his mum. i think his mum would definitely slap him silly and takes him for deliverance
Re: Matured Advices Only Please by delishpot: 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
You are not too young to start a family if you found the right one but, that girl clearly isnt the one. She lacks self respect and a person without self respect is a ticking time bomb
Re: Matured Advices Only Please by Abmbanks: 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
misspicy:

sorry undecided

Am sorry for my harsh remarks toward you
Re: Matured Advices Only Please by Abmbanks: 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
Melahou:
i command you to receive sense now...thought engineers where smart tho... grin

hope you are not water engineer sha

Thanks for your abnormal comment
Re: Matured Advices Only Please by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
sad

a lady ask u to impregnant her because she learnt you are a little above board,is the gurl that dumb

Whatever happen to taking laws into her own hands,mtheeew btw i dnt even believe,my instincts told me you arent what you are claiming to besad
Re: Matured Advices Only Please by Abmbanks: 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
delishpot:
You are not too young to start a family if you found the right one but, that girl clearly isnt the one. She lacks self respect and a person without self respect is a ticking time bomb

I appreciate Your words
Re: Matured Advices Only Please by delishpot: 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
Abmbanks:

I appreciate Your words

Welcome. She wants to snare you for all we know she may be pregnant right now and wants to hang it on your neck. Time is moving fast and she wants to hang it before it starts showing and you will know it aint yours.
Be careful with her.
Re: Matured Advices Only Please by POWEROFPEACE(m): 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
Make sure you carry out pregnancy text on are before you do anything with her. She might just be few weeks pregnant for another guy. If she is this desperate Op, then you got to watch your back.
Re: Matured Advices Only Please by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
Abmbanks:

your writeup tho,are you sure you are an engineeri dnt think u are because your write isnt just lame but way too confusing.....

1 Like

Re: Matured Advices Only Please by misspicy(f): 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
Abmbanks:

Am sorry for my harsh remarks toward you
its okay buh i never said anytyn that deserve that

1 Like

Re: Matured Advices Only Please by Abmbanks: 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
Make sure you carry out pregnancy text on are before you do anything with her. She might just be few weeks pregnant for another guy. If she is this desperate Op, then you got to watch your back.

Thanks so much Brother, People like you are a blessing to this present day Generation..
Re: Matured Advices Only Please by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
Abmbanks:

Thanks for your abnormal comment
ntin is abnormal abt his comment.
Re: Matured Advices Only Please by AfroKnight: 6:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
My friend delete that babe fast. Which kind mami water babe dey force guy to give am belle? Very suspicious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

25 Basic, Non-negotiable Qualities Every Man You Love MUST Have / Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? / i will never date a beautiful lady, ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.