Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men (5179 Views)

Photo: Yoruba Is The Most Spoken African Language / What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo / Hidden truth about Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by McGibson(m): 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
Great advice.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by amnesty7: 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
Either I don't get the message or it's absolutely illogical cool

23 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by christinie(f): 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lol
Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by Sanmel(f): 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lol
Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by divinehand2003(m): 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Na big lie be that joor

6 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by omonnakoda: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
The Eboe man reveals his deepest fears

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by tpiah11: 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
men called Igbo boys?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by scholes0(m): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
Pfffft ....
senseless

8 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by agarawu23(m): 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
scholes0:
Pfffft ....
senseless
seconded

I am not even getting the message

10 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by OkutaNla: 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
Am sorry but this shyt is as weak as a limp deek. You can do better than this @OP.

16 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by YourNemesis: 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
The increasing Igbo obsession with Yorubas and other Nigerians is becoming more interesting by the day.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by demolinka(m): 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
@OP You have been noticed. Oya go play suwe with ur age mates

15 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
omonnakoda:
The Eboe man reveals his deepest fears
Imaginary Eboe men do not exist in real life grin grin

As for real Igbo men ==>

6 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
Caveat Emptor........................

😒😷
Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by tpiah11: 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by mightyhaze: 6:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by stevecantrell: 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
McGibson:
Great advice.

Its nonsense but still, its hilarious nonsense...

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
tpiah11:
men called Igbo boys?
so senseless. grin

I think ibos think too much of themselves that's why they have too many problems. To the silly OP, ibo men are the ones snatching ladies from other tribes, yet FFK is busy changing ibo ladies.

I was astonished today when an ibo lady referred to a yoruba guy as ofe mmanu while they were greeting each other. The yoruba guy didn't know the meaning so he saw no harm in the word. He just greeted her in a friendly manner. Why did she call him a derogatory name when he didn't offend her? That shows the level of hate and tribal bigotry worrying the ibo tribe.

I also experienced thesame thing at work last week when the ibo colleagues of mine called me ofe mmanu just to refer to me as a yoruba guy. I just laughed at their stupidity and acted like I didn't understand the meaning. To them, they have ridiculed me. To what end or gain? Nothing.

It's the above silly and stupid attitude of theirs that make them get suyanized in the north, flogged in the SW and rejected in the SS. Imagine insulting someone in his own domain all cos they feel no one understands their language.

The ibos need to look within to discover that the dagger they have lodged in their throat has their right hand pushing it deeper.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
juicee1:
so senseless. grin

I think ibos think too much of themselves that's why they have too many problems. To the silly OP, ibo men are the ones snatching ladies from other tribes, yet FFK is busy changing ibo ladies.

I was astonished today when an ibo lady referred to a yoruba guy as ofe mmanu while they were greeting each other. The yoruba guy didn't know the meaning so he saw no harm in the word. He just greeted her in a friendly manner. Why did she call him a derogatory name when he didn't offend her? That shows the level of hate and tribal bigotry worrying the ibo tribe.

I also experienced thesame thing at work last week when the ibo colleagues of mine called me ofe mmanu just to refer to me as a yoruba guy. I just laughed at their stupidity and acted like I didn't understand the meaning. To them, they have ridiculed me. To what end or gain? Nothing.

It's the above silly and stupid attitude of theirs that make them get suyanized in the north, flogged in the SW and rejected in the SS. Imagine insulting someone in his own domain all cos they feel no one understands their language.

The ibos need to look within to discover that the dagger they have lodged in their throat has their right hand pushing it deeper.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by tpiah11: 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
juicee1:
so senseless. grin

why would someone reply a friendly greeting with insults?

not cool.

7 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by jaymichael(m): 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
juicee1:
so senseless. grin

Next Time they call u nde ofe mmanu, (oil soup people) call them nde ofe aku (banga soup people). That is what we call Shago 'n bu igo" in Youruba.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by Atlantian: 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
tpiah11:

why would someone reply a friendly greeting with insults?

not cool.
Its not an insult, its just a nickname for Yorubas amongst the Igbos. The same way we call Hausas "A-boki" or "Mallam". Get over it.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by Uniben4sure: 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
juicee1:
so senseless. grin

you just wrote about few Igbo bigots and then attributed such bigotry to all Igbo's. U forgot that there are plenty Igbo's who will not call Yoruba's such names. Also, you forgot that there are many Yoruba's who also call Igbo's derogatory names too, just like Hausa's call them nyammiri. What else does that make you if not a bigot?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
Uniben4sure:

Y[b]ou just wrote about few Igbo bigots and then attributed such bigotry to all Igbo's. [/b]

U forgot that there are plenty Igbo's who will not call Yoruba's such names.

Also, you forgot that there are many Yoruba's who also call Igbo's derogatory names too, just like Hausa's call them nyammiri.

What else does that make you if not a bigot?
^^
@ juicee1 : Are you learning how to reason properly from this post?

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by McGibson(m): 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
#proudlyIgbo #Biafran

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by tpiah11: 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
you have to work on your gifs, nobody is feeling them.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ibo fool trying to feel relevant. God bless FFK the slayer of bianca

5 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
IyaIode:
Ibo fool trying to feel relevant. God bless FFK the slayer of bianca
Are u jealous of Bianca now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by NOBODYY: 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
McGibson:
Great advice.

Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
imhotep:
Are u jealous of Bianca now?
Jealous of the use and dump? God forbid

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by hinwazaka: 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
juicee1:
so senseless. grin

SHUTUP your oduduwa mouth. FFK sacked his wife and his children just to get a taste of a real woman. Keep on hating, you are irrelevant and the igbos you fear so much will forever be better than you and your generations unborn. Anuofia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Yoruba Man Advices His Son About Igbo Men by hinwazaka: 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
IyaIode:

Jealous of the use and dump? God forbid
You are a 38yrs old, useless man pretending to be a woman online. Its obvious you are not worth her used tampon

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

$600,000,000 In Drug Money Buried On His Farm / Niger Delta Avengers Have Nothing To Do With Biafra (photo) / Senate To Screen Ambassadorial Nominees Today..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.