Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked (2946 Views)

Couples Who Sleep Naked Have A Happier Relationship —study / You Must Never Sleep Naked.......advice / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by PROPUNTER(m): 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
Sleep is the most important activity in our life. After a long day, we embrace the comfort of our bed.
For some, sleeping in the nude is weird; some usually claim that they can never be comfortable sleeping naked but hey, sleeping in the nude is the planet’s best kept secret.
Statistically, one in three adults sleep naked, our ancestors slept naked, probably that was why they lived longer. Sleeping naked has so many health benefits.
Here are 5 Reasons why You Should Always Sleep Naked Sperm Protection Fertility experts claim that men, who increase the temperature of their testicles, have poorer semen quality compared to men whose testicles are cooler.
Inorder to make the baby maker more portent, you should consider sleeping in the nude.
Recently, Researchers from the National Institute of Child Health and Development and Stanford University observed 500 men, each of whom dictated their own sleep habits and choice of underwear, for one year.
When researchers analysed each guy’s sperm quality, they discovered men who stuck with the boxer-by-day, nude-by-night routine had a 25 per cent lower rate of damaged DNA in their sperm than did men who wore tighter underwear 24/7.
Helps your love life People who sleep in the nude have happier love lives. Taking off each other’s clothes is fun and all but taking the middleman of the equation makes the process sexier and more fun.
When you are both naked, you can reach out and cuddle her soft smooth body without the hindrance of clothes. Spooning in the nude can also help increase your desire for each other. During rainy season, you can both provide warmth for each other.
You Sleep Better In order to fall asleep and stay asleep, your core body temperature needs to be regulated or else, your brain will wake itself up to see why you are so hot.
The advantage of sleeping naked is that it’s easier for your body to cool down quicker, and to maintain that lower body temperature your brain wants to achieve.
Disrupted sleep from being too hot only means you’ll have less deep, restorative sleep, which is key for memory consolidation and cell repair.
So consider sleeping without those pyjamas or nighties.
Lower Blood Pressure Researchers claim that lying in bed with your partner, naked, is found to generate a boost in oxytocin, a hormone shown to have many health benefits.
Skin-to-skin contact sends impulses to the brain, triggering the release of oxytocin, which has a protective effect on the heart, as it lowers blood pressure, boosts the immune system and reduces anxiety.
Good for Lady Health An overly warm environment could spur too much yeast or bacteria to grow in the vaginal area. By sleeping in the nude, you’ll have a better chance of giving air access to the region, preventing infections and other unwanted particles.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by TELLHIT(m): 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lol
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by Highcuerayte: 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
Sleep unclad ke.... I dey craze ni?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
It's extremely comfortable. Especially when you're underneath a duvet smiley

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by PROPUNTER(m): 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
@Moderators You Know what to Do
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by PROPUNTER(m): 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Sleep unclad ke.... I dey craze ni?

Give it a try you will enjoy it.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by Emenahagos02(m): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
That's the meaning of comfort when you do that.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by Highcuerayte: 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
PROPUNTER:

Give it a try you will enjoy it.
Yea, hopefully when i am dead.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by Ameer003(m): 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
IamBae:

Underneath a duvet alone no......cant say it ooo
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by donholy28(m): 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
No be when u get roommates or siblings joor
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by Khd95(m): 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
Seriously
Would rather sleep wit my boxer dan completely unclad
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by sanbells(f): 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
Sleeping unclad promotes masturbation. Imagine when ur lying on ur bed and start having nasty thoughts, then you begin to romance yourself and then..... It starts

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by Ameer003(m): 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
sanbells:
Sleeping unclad promotes masturbation. Imagine when ur lying on ur bed and start having nasty thoughts, then you begin to romance yourself and then..... It starts

Hmmmmm ? shocked
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by kinibigdeal(m): 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
shocked
IamBae:
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
I shud sleep unclad so dat in the morning my 9inches cork wud be dangling and be disturbing the whole neighbourhood shey?? angry holyghost fire. I cant fit do that
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by sanbells(f): 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ameer003:

Hmmmmm ? shocked
exactly what you read. Try sleeping unclad just after watching a bf. Disclaimer:I never do am o
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by Ameer003(m): 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
sanbells:
exactly what you read. Try sleeping unclad just after watching a bf. Disclaimer:I never do am o

Not much of a bf fan, but would rather be underneath the duvet n**k*d wit a companion
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by goldmind82: 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
sanbells:

lol �
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by sanbells(f): 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
goldmind82:

Ameer03 and sanbells hope u guys not planning on been naked together underneath a duvet
yes we are. Care to join us? undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by goldmind82: 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
sanbells:
yes we are. Care to join us? undecided

Sorry MA not interested
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by justicej1(m): 1:37am On Oct 28, 2015
sanbells:
how do u know so much? talking from xperienc I guess
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 28, 2015
Cant try this not even in unilag whr dere are bed bugs on a mission
And lab rats embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by Dahveydson(m): 6:31am On Oct 28, 2015
It's actually refreshing and free to sleep unclad.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by sanbells(f): 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
justicej1:
how do u know so much? talking from xperienc I guess
yeah, buh it doesn't mean the experience comes from me
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by baddoo15: 7:32am On Oct 29, 2015
sanbells:
If you can't trust and control yourself and your thought. I wonder how you can believe or trust anything. . *smh*
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by justicej1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
I don't know about girls but guys who sleep unclad alone wake up with stronger attention.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
This thread again?
This is my normal habit anyways.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
Noted! cool
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by chigoizie7(m): 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
I just wish people will not be looking @ one like say the person don kolo, if not I for the waka for road, nakedi.

Once I am alone in my house, I keep off from balcony's, becos I will be naked till I wanna go out the next day.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by chigoizie7(m): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
MrsPhyno:
This thread again? This is my normal habit anyways.

Those "eyes". Nice DP.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
chigoizie7:

Those "eyes". Nice DP.
Lol it's a joke I'm making fun of myself.

Thank u sha.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked by chigoizie7(m): 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Lol it's a joke I'm making fun of myself.
Thank u sha.

U mean the eyes are joke? Maybe we should pluck it out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Allow My Parents Find Wife For Me? / See This Hilarious Birthday Cake / Wickedness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.