Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Cherryice, The Ice In My Tea And Ur Friend Is The Sugar In My Tea - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cherryice, The Ice In My Tea And Ur Friend Is The Sugar In My Tea (963 Views)

See The Ice-cream Inspired Pre-wedding Photo-shoot That Got The Internet Buzzing / Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. / (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cherryice, The Ice In My Tea And Ur Friend Is The Sugar In My Tea by kYjelly2: 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
i want u both angry can the two of u handle me

i no girls talk and share things, so why not u both share me and we can talk zex smiley

can i hop on the next flight to China

i need u both bae, for reals, such cuties, delicious baes, men thank goodness for nairaland

please say yes and i will be in japan tomorrow morning
Re: Cherryice, The Ice In My Tea And Ur Friend Is The Sugar In My Tea by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cherryice, The Ice In My Tea And Ur Friend Is The Sugar In My Tea by kYjelly2: 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Cherryice, The Ice In My Tea And Ur Friend Is The Sugar In My Tea by kYjelly2: 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
cherryice luv, only if u knew the real me and all that i have to offer, emotionally, financially, mentally and zexually embarassed

trust me bae, am ur type of nigggah, so don't look no further, baby am right here, am here to cater to you (anything that you want me to, i'll do it)
Re: Cherryice, The Ice In My Tea And Ur Friend Is The Sugar In My Tea by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Cherryice, The Ice In My Tea And Ur Friend Is The Sugar In My Tea by kYjelly2: 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Cherryice, The Ice In My Tea And Ur Friend Is The Sugar In My Tea by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2015

Re: Cherryice, The Ice In My Tea And Ur Friend Is The Sugar In My Tea by kYjelly2: 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Cherryice, The Ice In My Tea And Ur Friend Is The Sugar In My Tea by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Cherryice, The Ice In My Tea And Ur Friend Is The Sugar In My Tea by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oyind17:
tongue tongue tongue
were is fanta guy sef? it has been long i saw him here
Re: Cherryice, The Ice In My Tea And Ur Friend Is The Sugar In My Tea by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

were is fanta guy sef? it has been long i saw him here
Lol, this op is like him sha, I never see am for sometime too. sugar how far na?
Re: Cherryice, The Ice In My Tea And Ur Friend Is The Sugar In My Tea by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol, this op is like him sha, I never see am for sometime too. sugar how far na?
I dey jare honey.

cold wan kil ur sugar here. i'm heat starved
Re: Cherryice, The Ice In My Tea And Ur Friend Is The Sugar In My Tea by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 28, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
I dey jare honey.
cold wan kil ur sugar here. i'm heat starved
This Playboy eeh...which one be heat starved again
Re: Cherryice, The Ice In My Tea And Ur Friend Is The Sugar In My Tea by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 28, 2015
Oyind17:

This Playboy eeh...which one be heat starved again
hahahahaha. meaning am cold nd lukin for heat to help kil my cold bt nowhere to be found
Re: Cherryice, The Ice In My Tea And Ur Friend Is The Sugar In My Tea by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 28, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

hahahahaha. meaning cold nd lukin for heat to help kil my cold bt nowhere to be found
why are you still awake?
Re: Cherryice, The Ice In My Tea And Ur Friend Is The Sugar In My Tea by Nobody: 2:34am On Oct 28, 2015
Oyind17:

why are you still awake?
u wud b surprise if i tel u. lolz

i hardly sleep even at nite. it has been dat way right frm childhood. and also my job also keeps me awake. na dis kind time of d day be d best time to write codes nd also plan life as a guy bcus its void of noises nd disturbs.

(1) (Reply)

#come In Here And Share Ur Experience# / 7 Things You Don't Know About Women (must Read) / Who Is That Teacher You Will Never Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.