Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,563 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Peterside And Amaechi Will Still End Up At The Tribunals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peterside And Amaechi Will Still End Up At The Tribunals (2504 Views)

Fayose And Amaechi Pictured Together Laughing Out Loud (pics) / Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ / Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peterside And Amaechi Will Still End Up At The Tribunals by hinwazaka: 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ever since the nullification of the governorship elections that brought Wike to power, and the supreme court judgement that dismissed the suit by the rivers state Govenor to dismiss the judgement of the tribunal, I have heard a whole lot of nonsense from the mouths of the APC and their online beggars committee. Even the ex govenor and the APC gubernatorial candidate is also guilty of running his mouth
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/amaechi-dakuku-say-victory-in-sight-for-apc/
So many who know nothing about the politicking pattern of Rivers state have already given the victory at the rerun polls to the APC, by pointing to the fact that the APC is now the ruling party and so automatically will win any election conducted in Nigeria. So many point to the fact that Mama peace is no longer the first lady, and so Wike should call it quits. To this I pose the question between the University board and the school cultists who controls the electioneering of the SUG President. Elections in this country are won by the boys on the street and not just the fat cats in the GRA homes. The dumbest assertion is that Wike won the election on the back of the first lady, and forgetting the popularity of the Govenor.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/how-patience-jonathan-helped-wike-beat-amaechi.110299/
People forget so easily that the kitten of Ubima rode to prominence on the veracity of Wike's political machine. To cut the long story short, even if BUHARI comes to PH, Wike will still trounce the APC, despite the so called Federal might, and Peterside will once again resume his attendance at the tribunals.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/for-rivers-it-s-back-to-square-one/223858/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peterside And Amaechi Will Still End Up At The Tribunals by MrALIVE: 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
Joblessness

7 Likes

Re: Peterside And Amaechi Will Still End Up At The Tribunals by Mogidi: 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
hinwazaka always impress with fact riddled articles, yet APC mods would never deem it fit to move them to FP.
Partisanship will finally destroy Nairaland like it did to many before it....SMH

3 Likes

Re: Peterside And Amaechi Will Still End Up At The Tribunals by Mogidi: 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
MrALIVE:
Joblessness

Don't be an arse...hole.
Did your brain stop working, why not attempt to disprove the article?

2 Likes

Re: Peterside And Amaechi Will Still End Up At The Tribunals by donphilopus: 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
Mogidi:
hinwazaka always impress with fact riddled articles, yet APC mods would never deem it fit to move them to FP.
Partisanship will finally destroy Nairaland like it did to many before it....SMH

How much has Tonye'Barcanista been paying the Mods to move his threads to the homepage? Stop asserting nonsense my guy. When they move Barcanista's threads to the homepage, they ain't APC Mods. But when they do not move that of your other fellow blabbing blabbers, you start crying. Are you normal?

5 Likes

Re: Peterside And Amaechi Will Still End Up At The Tribunals by DeviIhimself: 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
nice write up by Hinwazaka smiley

cc
lalasticlala Seun obinoscopy front page please
Re: Peterside And Amaechi Will Still End Up At The Tribunals by hinwazaka: 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
donphilopus:

How much Has Tonye'Barcanista been paying the Mods to move his threads to the homepage? Stop asserting nonsense my guy. When they move Barcanista's threads to the homepage, they ain't APC Mods. But when they do not move that of your other fellow blabbing blabbers, you start crying. Are you normal?
Shut up

1 Like

Re: Peterside And Amaechi Will Still End Up At The Tribunals by DeviIhimself: 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
donphilopus:

How much Has Tonye'Barcanista been paying the Mods to move his threads to the homepage? Stop asserting nonsense my guy. When they move Barcanista's threads to the homepage, they ain't APC Mods. But when they do not move that of your other fellow blabbing blabbers, you start crying. Are you normal?

are you high on some liquid bobbyy milk?

1 Like

Re: Peterside And Amaechi Will Still End Up At The Tribunals by hinwazaka: 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
MrALIVE:
Joblessness
Thanks, Employee of the month

1 Like

Re: Peterside And Amaechi Will Still End Up At The Tribunals by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
donphilopus:

No true edo son should support apc

1 Like

Re: Peterside And Amaechi Will Still End Up At The Tribunals by Dannyset(m): 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
And who said this is a fact riddled article? This just the reasoning of one APC antagonist.
Well, you can bookmark this write up. Wike is losing out!

2 Likes

Re: Peterside And Amaechi Will Still End Up At The Tribunals by Mogidi: 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
[s]
donphilopus:

[/s]

Try and counter the points raised if you can.
Re: Peterside And Amaechi Will Still End Up At The Tribunals by Aufbauh(m): 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
"The greatest deception a man suffers is from his own opinion" -, Leonardo da vinci
@Op, I'm not seeing Peterside & Ameachi returning to the tribunal rather am seeing Wike battling his lost mandate at the tribunal next year. A classical case of a hunter been hunted.
The greatest injustice GEJ has done to the opposition PDP was his decision to quietly hand over power to the APC. The implications are overwhelming as the choice to conduct free, fair and credible election anywhere in Nigeria lies squarely with the APC led central government who control the machinery of the state.
If Wike and his co-travellers can used the federal might in their own time to suppress the street fighters then it is also possible for Peterside through Ameachi to use same.
In my place the benue south senatorial district, how many times did David Mark has clearly win an election? But the use of federal might will always take him to the Senate regardless of the cries & hues of the common masses, in the end the opponent will head to the tribunal.
Remember this word of Ayn Rand,he says that "The government is the most dangerous threat to man's right,it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against a legally disarmed victim".

2 Likes

Re: Peterside And Amaechi Will Still End Up At The Tribunals by Mogidi: 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

No true edo son should support apc

He said he's from Auchi, but we know they are from BAuchi. Next Esan governor will return them to their ancestral state of Bauchi.

2 Likes

Re: Peterside And Amaechi Will Still End Up At The Tribunals by Codedb2: 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
I sight you hinwazaka
Must of the APSHIT supporters are not frm Rivers state
Wike will win kpomgwem
Re: Peterside And Amaechi Will Still End Up At The Tribunals by hinwazaka: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
Dannyset:
And who said this is a fact riddled article? This just the reasoning of one APC antagonist.
Well, you can bookmark this write up. Wike is losing out!
You don't know how elections are done in Rivers, but you are still talking. Amaechi and peterside can brag and deceive you, but come judgement day, you will, with your two eyes see Amaechi on TV screaming about electoral malpractice and absence of Result sheet. That's when you will finally get it.

1 Like

Re: Peterside And Amaechi Will Still End Up At The Tribunals by QuotaSystem: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
So the hope of Wike and the PDP is reposed in thugs, cultists, and militants, at least thats what the OP's analogy suggested.

The same way the PDP is banking on "Buhari northern agenda" propaganda to remain relevant despite the strategy failing them previously, the PDP wants to bank on violence for Wike's impossible victory, despite the fact that its the primary reason their candidates mandate was siezed from him in the first place.

When will these losers ever learn grin?

3 Likes

Re: Peterside And Amaechi Will Still End Up At The Tribunals by donphilopus: 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
Mogidi:

He said he's from Auchi, but we know they are from BAuchi. Next Esan governor will return them to their ancestral state of Bauchi.

I'm proudly from Igarra. Though I want an Esan man in the person of Osunbor to emerge the Governor but if he doesn't get the ticket, Esan would never govern Edo till God-knows-when. We are more active than the Esans in Edo Politics today.

1 Like

Re: Peterside And Amaechi Will Still End Up At The Tribunals by HARDDON: 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
Prodigal son n D nomad of a president convo:

Nomad: amichi make swua i no fut my handz fur rivers rerun elecsion, ka ji ko?

Amaechi: sir but u know rivers resources cant be left in d hands of pdp. They can use it to mount crz opposition against u, remember ur campagne?

Nomad: but we phiting kwaruption, ehmm i think wike is kwarupt, so let rig n remove him

Amaechi: now u talking!
Re: Peterside And Amaechi Will Still End Up At The Tribunals by DeviIhimself: 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
QuotaSystem:
So the hope of Wike and the PDP is reposed in thugs, cultists, and militants, at least thats what the OP's analogy suggested.

The same way the PDP is banking on "Buhari northern agenda" propaganda to remain relevant despite the strategy failing them previously, the PDP wants to bank on violence for Wike's impossible victory, despite the fact that its the primary reason their candidates mandate was siezed from him in the first place.

When will these losers ever learn grin?
abokii Mechie eze ule i ebea osiso
Re: Peterside And Amaechi Will Still End Up At The Tribunals by ricsman(m): 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
abeg make una stop all this speculation. PDP believe they will win likewise do APC.
if PDP boosted with federal might and won, allow APC to boost and see if they will win.

by the way that's the only time I will believe Wike is what they say he is. if PDP wins the rerun
Re: Peterside And Amaechi Will Still End Up At The Tribunals by dinachi(m): 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
Clowns! Why is Wike appealing the judgement since he knows he can trounce APC easily. The APC in Rivers State handed down a challenge. He should pick it up and stop using morons like the Op to make noise on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Peterside And Amaechi Will Still End Up At The Tribunals by DeviIhimself: 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
donphilopus:

I'm proudly from Igarra. Though I want an Esan man in the person of Osunbor to emerge the Governor but if he doesn't get the ticket, Esan would never govern Edo till God-knows-when. We are more active than the Esans in Edo Politics today.

i once forked an edo girl named Evaikomo abi Evaikome but simply called Eva the girl sweet eee cheesy so when are you inviting me to Edo to fork some girls again grin
Re: Peterside And Amaechi Will Still End Up At The Tribunals by Dannyset(m): 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
hinwazaka:

You don't know how elections are done in Rivers, but you are still talking. Amaechi and peterside can brag and deceive you, but come judgement day, you will, with your two eyes see Amaechi on TV screaming about electoral malpractice and absence of Result sheet. That's when you will finally get it.
It could be Wike that will be singing the song of "absence of Result sheet" this time around. Hope you know what I mean by that?

2 Likes

Re: Peterside And Amaechi Will Still End Up At The Tribunals by DeviIhimself: 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
dinachi:
Clowns! Why is Wike appealing the judgement since he knows he can trounce APC easily. The APC in Rivers State handed down a challenge. He should pick it up and stop using morons like the Op to make noise on Nairaland.

Just lie nsi Nkita ebea and gerrarahia for real meehn
Re: Peterside And Amaechi Will Still End Up At The Tribunals by hinwazaka: 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
ricsman:
abeg make una stop all this speculation. PDP believe they will win likewise do APC.
if PDP boosted with federal might and won, allow APC to boost and see if they will win.

by the way that's the only time I will believe Wike is what they say he is.
One Wike as LG chairman, is worth more than a 100 Amaechis in the President's cabinet, when you are talking about rivers state electioneering
Re: Peterside And Amaechi Will Still End Up At The Tribunals by Mogidi: 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
donphilopus:

Igarra people are mostly muslims, its obvious why you support Buhari.
Esan/Bini people dominate Edo politics, that pattern is not going to change soon, from next year your people will be back to obscurity, enjoy it why it last.
Re: Peterside And Amaechi Will Still End Up At The Tribunals by hinwazaka: 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
dinachi:
Do you know how money and time consuming it is to do the same thing twice. Go and pay once more, your electricity bill for the month of April, and see how it feels.
Re: Peterside And Amaechi Will Still End Up At The Tribunals by QuotaSystem: 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
Stop being a coward by hiding under bizarre monikers to bother people.

Use your real moniker, then we can talk.

Before then, you (and your gibberish) will be completely ignored.

DeviIhimself:

abokii Mechie eze ule i ebea osiso

2 Likes

Re: Peterside And Amaechi Will Still End Up At The Tribunals by hinwazaka: 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Dannyset:

It could be Wike that will be singing the song of "absence of Result sheet" this time around. Hope you know what I mean by that?
Wike is a town and grounds man. Amaechi and Peterside are both bread and buttered spoilt brats. You can not defeat an old man in a game of draft, even with the latest APP on your phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peterside And Amaechi Will Still End Up At The Tribunals by DeviIhimself: 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Stop being a coward by hiding under bizarre monikers to bother people.

Use your real moniker, then we can talk.

Before then, you (and your gibberish) will be completely ignored.

Kitikpa sewaa i onu ebea abokii eze gworo

this is my real moniker check the date registered

the moniker is even older than yours sef grin
Re: Peterside And Amaechi Will Still End Up At The Tribunals by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
Mogidi:

It is you that will be destroyed and not NAIRALAND.
You think We don't know your plans? This is how barcanista deactivate and went to Facebook thinking that Nairaland will be worthless without him, but alas! He is back.

When ugwakwe was a mod, we all know how he was banning anyone that support APC during the electioneering period.

To hell with you MUMUgidi.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

(video) The Wedding Of Dg, Nimasa's In-law - The Tragedy Of A Nation / BREAKING NEWS: Dubai Tallest Hotel On Fire / I Don’t Have The Strength To Fight Corruption Alone- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.