Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

(video) The Wedding Of Dg, Nimasa's In-law - The Tragedy Of A Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (video) The Wedding Of Dg, Nimasa's In-law - The Tragedy Of A Nation (2503 Views)

DG NIMASA Under Attack / SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding / Why President Buhari Sacked DG, NIMASA, Akpobolokemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(video) The Wedding Of Dg, Nimasa's In-law - The Tragedy Of A Nation by fretnot(m): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2015
The video below shows the obscene display of wealth at the wedding of the in-law of DG, NIMASA. Dollars being poured on the dancing couple like water. It will be recalled that The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on Monday re-arrested the former Director-General of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency, Patrick Akpobolokemi, over fresh allegations of fraud to the tune of N12,905,485.

The former DG was arrested shortly after his trial was adjourned by Justice Ibrahim Buba of the Federal High Court, Lagos, where, alongside five others, he is facing criminal charges to the tune of N2.3 billion.

Akpobolokemi’s arrest was on the strength of fresh evidence that he allegedly converted N11,737,854,485 and another N816,000,000, meant for the development of the temporary site of the proposed Nigeria Maritime University, Kurutie, Warri South Local Government Area of Delta State, for his personal use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IskVwg3jwBY&sns=tw
Re: (video) The Wedding Of Dg, Nimasa's In-law - The Tragedy Of A Nation by Raiders: 10:08am On Dec 15, 2015
Yet some "Ekpas" are criticizing Buhari for prosecuting this man

3 Likes

Re: (video) The Wedding Of Dg, Nimasa's In-law - The Tragedy Of A Nation by kaffy4tope(m): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2015
Jeesuuu!!!!

Infact, e no go better for Judge wey no go Jail this monster for life shocked
Re: (video) The Wedding Of Dg, Nimasa's In-law - The Tragedy Of A Nation by hooged: 10:55am On Dec 15, 2015
Omg undecided, some people have milk this country dry

1 Like

Re: (video) The Wedding Of Dg, Nimasa's In-law - The Tragedy Of A Nation by Pavore9: 11:00am On Dec 15, 2015
What an obscene display! angry

1 Like

Re: (video) The Wedding Of Dg, Nimasa's In-law - The Tragedy Of A Nation by reflx(m): 11:08am On Dec 15, 2015
jesu!!!is this nigerian??
o boi eh!!!!
Re: (video) The Wedding Of Dg, Nimasa's In-law - The Tragedy Of A Nation by oteneaaron(m): 11:20am On Dec 15, 2015
WTF?

kai...oga u must go somewhere oo....

See how dollars r raining...Lil wayne de learn work abeg....

M sure de r all 100 dollar bills.....

I-am-not-going-anywhere......

1 Like

Re: (video) The Wedding Of Dg, Nimasa's In-law - The Tragedy Of A Nation by wawaboy1(m): 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
Thank you God for saving us from GEJ.

In the BARN the GOATS were only eating foreign YAM(DOLLARS)

4 Likes

Re: (video) The Wedding Of Dg, Nimasa's In-law - The Tragedy Of A Nation by dealslip(f): 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
where is the DG in that video or the so called inlaw. by the way are those real dollars or counterfeit
Re: (video) The Wedding Of Dg, Nimasa's In-law - The Tragedy Of A Nation by aieromon(m): 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
A man in trouble truly has no friends. Let him face the consequences of his actions. He has nothing to fear if he has not turned public money into his personal inheritance.

BTW, the musician seems to be singing in the Bini language. I thought the man was Ijaw?

1 Like

Re: (video) The Wedding Of Dg, Nimasa's In-law - The Tragedy Of A Nation by pcicero(m): 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
@ Seun and mods: these must stop.

I'm not against any individual being held accountable for whatever infractions.

But, the rate at which some senseless bloggers and attention-seeking dolts post trash and promote such to the front page is becoming worrisome.

This same video attached by the Op has been circulating on Nairaland under different threads i.e. Diezani's stepson celebrating his gf's birthday, Okonjo Iweala's son birthday amongst other mendacious spinoffs.

Now, reasons such as these are why some oafs in the National Assembly are attempting to censor the social media.

You have worked very hard to get here, don't allow this forum to become another worthless blog site promoting junks for commercial purpose.

I admire your tenacity and forthrightness and it might interest you to know that Nairaland is my only source of news feeds aside Facebook. I don't need to emphasize that I could count how many things I've visited the other blog site acclaimed to have made billions during the elections.

2 Likes

Re: (video) The Wedding Of Dg, Nimasa's In-law - The Tragedy Of A Nation by drey076(m): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
Yet some poverty stricken fellows are saying abuse of human right. Can someone tell me why this man should not rot in jail? Thanks to Buhari

1 Like

Re: (video) The Wedding Of Dg, Nimasa's In-law - The Tragedy Of A Nation by gmacnoms(m): 9:23am On Mar 05, 2016
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Dubai Tallest Hotel On Fire / I Don’t Have The Strength To Fight Corruption Alone- Buhari / Govenor Fayose Expresses Joy Buying Banana From A Small Boy (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.