Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

NNPC Staff Shoots Boy Dead For ‘chasing’ Daughter - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NNPC Staff Shoots Boy Dead For ‘chasing’ Daughter (45355 Views)

Man Sets Neighbour Ablaze For Chasing His Fiancée / SARS Officials Shoot 5-Year-Old Boy Dead In Eleme, Rivers (Graphics Photo/Video) / SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Staff Shoots Boy Dead For ‘chasing’ Daughter by Leez(m): 8:04am On Oct 28, 2015
Okimski:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/nnpc-staff-shoots-boy-dead-for-chasing-daughter/
this is a clear case of murder.the neighbor's statement is in sync with the deceased's mom
dat dpo is an absolute disgrace
the mother should take those clowns to court
Re: NNPC Staff Shoots Boy Dead For ‘chasing’ Daughter by billyG(m): 8:11am On Oct 28, 2015
Nigerian police sef!na wa oo!If d man na poorman them will arrest & turtore him,did he hav a licence 2 posses a gun?self defence indeed u shoot somebody he ran away 1km,u still carry yur self-defence shiit pursue him 2 finish him,u did not call d police?
Re: NNPC Staff Shoots Boy Dead For ‘chasing’ Daughter by richard69(m): 8:11am On Oct 28, 2015
Nigerian police planting evidence since 1861. They paraded an iron bar and a locally made pistol but the deceased only brandished a cutlass to the owner of the house and had to wait till the man wen to bring his own gun before he took off still having a gun and a machete. Na wa o! NPF can lie

1 Like

Re: NNPC Staff Shoots Boy Dead For ‘chasing’ Daughter by simi4me(m): 8:26am On Oct 28, 2015
He will marry his daughter abi?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Staff Shoots Boy Dead For ‘chasing’ Daughter by harry509: 8:33am On Oct 28, 2015
TOMTOM15:
why were you pained are you guity
guity of wat Wit all d trashed u quoted..
Re: NNPC Staff Shoots Boy Dead For ‘chasing’ Daughter by rabbuy(m): 8:35am On Oct 28, 2015
Property for lease...
Any interested individual company or cooperate group should call 080-RABBAI for more details
Re: NNPC Staff Shoots Boy Dead For ‘chasing’ Daughter by rabbuy(m): 8:35am On Oct 28, 2015
Owk he is rich... So he pulled out a gun and blew his brains off hollup is owning a gun even legal in cal... Well if His parents wants justice they shouldn't even involve those hungry worthless police.. Human rights agency will do also the easiest way to nail him is to have his daughter tesify against him... But in the reality that's hard cause the girl would also lose alot

1 Like

Re: NNPC Staff Shoots Boy Dead For ‘chasing’ Daughter by texazzpete(m): 8:58am On Oct 28, 2015
The parents are even very mild sef. I would have taken laws into my own hands if that was my child.
Re: NNPC Staff Shoots Boy Dead For ‘chasing’ Daughter by 400billionman: 9:08am On Oct 28, 2015
I have read this story early this year.

All these childish friendships..
Re: NNPC Staff Shoots Boy Dead For ‘chasing’ Daughter by authority2006(m): 9:12am On Oct 28, 2015
JumpingChicken:
The Police didn't even investigate the death... They just concluded and took what they were told.
Very pathetic. No cross examination, nothing.
Re: NNPC Staff Shoots Boy Dead For ‘chasing’ Daughter by authority2006(m): 9:19am On Oct 28, 2015
richard69:
Nigerian police planting evidence since 1861. They paraded an iron bar and a locally made pistol but the deceased only brandished a cutlass to the owner of the house and had to wait till the man wen to bring his own gun before he took off still having a gun and a machete. Na wa o! NPF can lie
This got me laughing. Their story didn't even add up. The fact that they paraded locally made pistol and iron bar proved that the police colluded with the suspect. The DPO needs to be grilled, he surely covered the suspect. The question is, would he have done that free of charge?
Re: NNPC Staff Shoots Boy Dead For ‘chasing’ Daughter by DICKtator: 10:04am On Oct 28, 2015
who read the part where the DPO said,"suspected armed robber that is killed is minus 1".

SUSPECTED? Not even confirmed/verified or charged to court!!!.

not caring under what circumstances he was caught!!!!.

No wonder the death of a policeman in Nigeria hardly evoke sympathy!!!!

It is statements like this that confirms the charlatans we have as policemen!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: NNPC Staff Shoots Boy Dead For ‘chasing’ Daughter by BrownCookie(f): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2015
Eddy2cute:
the story no clear to u say the man just kill the boy bcuz him dey colobi him daughter?

I was trained to prosecute,defend or adjudicate where necessary & to do any of that, I need clear facts.

That story above is not clear to me bcs each person has a version.

Also,the main act of the story is dead which makes everything difficult & complicated.
Re: NNPC Staff Shoots Boy Dead For ‘chasing’ Daughter by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 10:37am On Oct 28, 2015
Nigerian Police undecided
Re: NNPC Staff Shoots Boy Dead For ‘chasing’ Daughter by gemale(m): 10:51am On Oct 28, 2015
JumpingChicken:
The Police didn't even investigate the death... They just concluded and took what they were told.
Nigerian police... Dumbass mofos since inception. No doubt D man Rogered Dem 2 play ball wt him.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Staff Shoots Boy Dead For ‘chasing’ Daughter by 4C2215131: 11:05am On Oct 28, 2015
That father may have repressed 'feelings' for his daughter. Most fathers that molest their daughters didn't just give in to the impulse. Save for the totally mentally deranged ones, most fight the feeling until it consumes them.

An unorthodox theory I may be proposing but, I've always suspected fathers who were overly strict with their daughters with regards to their developing relationships with the opposite sex. A good number of them hiding under the 'disciplinarian father' umbrella are just plain incestuous bastarrds! Yes! I said it!

Put these pricks in a conducive environment and/or situation and watchhow they'd ravage their own daughters. Disciplinarian my foot! You can watch out for them. It starts with a hug that was just a bit too 'personal', a harmless kiss that was a mite just too French, a comment to his wife and/or daughter about his daughters ass being so cute etc.

Mothers watch your husbands for these and other signs. The funny thing is most daughters and mothers get a 'feeling' when this tendency is 'in the air'. They just choose to not believe or repress the memory until its too late.

And you know what? Some of these knuckleheads are reading this post now. Your time is coming!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Staff Shoots Boy Dead For ‘chasing’ Daughter by blitzer(m): 11:37am On Oct 28, 2015
BrownCookie:

I was trained to prosecute,defend or adjudicate where necessary & to do any of that, I need clear facts.
Also,the main act of the story is dead which makes everything difficult & complicated.

There is nothing complicated abt this.
1 where is the girl in question. Investigate her. Her friends bth @ home and school. Her phone records, social platforms etc.
Get close to her as subtly as possible. If she was that close to the boy either as friends or thru a biz transaction smthing will definitely com up.
2 if the girl is no longer within reach then smthing is nt ryth.
3 Also do same as in 1 above with the deceased.
The interesting thing abt investigation is once started, it gradually unfolds itself. wat happened was spontaneous not planned hence many loopholes.
As 4 the father of the girl the man get heart. I was robbed @ nite btw 1&2 am in cal som yrs bck @ statehousing we later caught the guy abt 30 min later. I could nt endure the sight of the beating and these guys were priming to kill the robber. i intervened and we took him to the police station.
BrownCookie:

1 where is the girl in question. Investigate her. Her friends bth @ home and school. Her phone records, social platforms etc.
Get close to her as subtly as possible. If she was that close to the boy either as friends or thru a biz transaction smthing will definitely com up.
The interesting thing abt investigation is once started, it gradually unfolds itself. wat happened was spontaneous not planned hence many loopholes.
As 4 the father of the girl the man get heart. I was robbed @ nite btw 1&2 am in cal som yrs bck @ statehousing we later caught the guy abt 30 min later. I could nt endure the sight of the beating and these guys were priming to kill the robber. i intervened and we took him to the police station.
BrownCookie:

Re: NNPC Staff Shoots Boy Dead For ‘chasing’ Daughter by Precide(m): 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
TOMTOM15:
Married in School, Single at home.
i chose you as my mentor on Nl. Very inspiring and educative piece
Re: NNPC Staff Shoots Boy Dead For ‘chasing’ Daughter by jimmayoy: 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
The DPO is acting smart but God pass am.
Re: NNPC Staff Shoots Boy Dead For ‘chasing’ Daughter by alaskido(m): 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
God will definitely judge this man. He will reap his reward here on earth. The Police also are to blame. They also conspired with the man. They did not do a good job in investigating.
Re: NNPC Staff Shoots Boy Dead For ‘chasing’ Daughter by Eddy2cute(m): 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
BrownCookie:

are u a lawyer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo / Maryam Sanda: 53 Spouses Killed By Their Partners In Two Years / Cultist Shoots Self While Loading Gun In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.