Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Sex After Child Birth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex After Child Birth (3310 Views)

Is It Possible For A Married Couple To Enjoy Sex After The Wife Has Had A Baby? / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage / Friendship With Opposite Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex After Child Birth by Queenvky(f): 12:04am On Oct 28, 2015
your opinion will go a long way in helping this woman. She gave birth through cs and a month after her husband ask 4 sex without any pregnancy contraceptive. She pleaded with him to exercise some patience cos she is still feeling pains @d place of incision. again measles has not returned. He ask her again another day she gave same excuse. it is 3 months now d husband has not ask her again. even when d will initiates it he will just give her a cold shoulder. Do you think d husband is cheating on wife already?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex After Child Birth by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 28, 2015
Sis how will I know if he is cheating or not when am not the man ADC.

4 Likes

Re: Sex After Child Birth by shoksimba: 12:18am On Oct 28, 2015
Bros u harsh o
Dominiquez:
Sis how will I know if he is cheating or not when am not the man ADC.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex After Child Birth by babseg(m): 12:50am On Oct 28, 2015
Queenvky:
your opinion will go a long way in helping this woman. She gave birth through cs and a month after her husband ask 4 sex without any pregnancy contraceptive. She pleaded with him to exercise some patience cos she is still feeling pains @d place of incision. again measles has not returned. He ask her again another day she gave same excuse. it is 3 months now d husband has not ask her again. even when d will initiates it he will just give her a cold shoulder. Do you think d husband is cheating on wife already?

Eye for an Eye tongue
Re: Sex After Child Birth by Eldorado01(m): 5:37am On Oct 28, 2015
if he is cheating good for u both...u can take dt time to get fit again and he can also learn more experience. .in as much as u are d mother of d house...he will always come back

2 Likes

Re: Sex After Child Birth by Pidggin(f): 7:33am On Oct 28, 2015
Queenvky:

Yes, I think he is cheating.
Re: Sex After Child Birth by Peach45(f): 7:33am On Oct 28, 2015
To me, d man is selfish n not understanding, I gave birth via CS n my husband was there to support, love,n care for me. He was scared to have sex even wen I try to initiate it. It was after 2month 3weeks we started having sex cos d doctor certified me ok. N another thing pls c ur doctor on which family planning Is suitable cos it is dangerous to get pregnant now...

6 Likes

Re: Sex After Child Birth by babygirlfl: 7:50am On Oct 28, 2015
I honestly don't think our opinion on whether he is cheating or not will help her. I also don't know whether or not he is cheating. What I do know however from her story is that she has a very unsupportive husband.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex After Child Birth by shoksimba: 9:48am On Oct 28, 2015
I just wish we can have a lady with different opinion, I still chose not to believe all women are the same..
Re: Sex After Child Birth by afrikaa: 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
i find it very hard to believe that a husband would be that inconsiderate to his spouse...

the giste is incomplete though till i hear the other side of this story...

and he may or may not be cheating, there is a high probability that he is tho. but the wife should be in a better position to know than we are,,,
they have this instinct dont they ??

she should learn to trust hers.
Re: Sex After Child Birth by raumdeuter: 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
What exactly do you want. He asked you said no due to medical reasons

You asked he too declined. he hasnt told you he is retaliating

Are you saying he must agree to everytime you ask?

So anytime he asks you for sex and you decline it means you are cheating?

3 Likes

Re: Sex After Child Birth by chii8(f): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
Men r mystery...am sayn it again.

Hes giving her silent treatment...ehm,body language(wateva dat means)...

Some men rape women n b using marriage to cover up.how wl u approach who had cs wen its nt up to 3months,haba men b considerate nah,hold body small..

Na joke i dey ooo
Re: Sex After Child Birth by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
Queenvky:

He is a selfish immature man and yes he is cheating. And when you confront him with evidence his cheating he will blame you for pushing him away when he needed sex.

1 Like

Re: Sex After Child Birth by librangyps(f): 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
I had my baby through CS also and me and hubby were back on d wagon 2 weeks after, although with utmost gentility and care ... I'm a very sexual woman, hubby needs to even keep up, I leave him with no strength left to cheat...

My point is you waited too long to resume sexual activity with your hubby. The baby no come out from ur va.gina naaa

On the cheating aspect, you alone can answer that, you know him better... is he God fearing? does he respect the institution called marriage? Treat u right? LOVE you? Has any of that changed lately?
Re: Sex After Child Birth by Beremx(f): 11:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
I started having sex 2weeks after giving birth through CS and it was fun.
The woman is probably scared sex might affect the cut. She should seek advice from her doctor.
Re: Sex After Child Birth by slimport(f): 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
After delivery tru CS, it's mostly advisable to wait for 3 months after. I gave birth tru CS and my husby had to wait till after 3 months. He ought to understand that it's takes time for d inner wound to heal.... don't wound urself because u don't want him to cheat pls... if u return to hospital bed he may eventually start wat u r afraid of. Body is different from each other.... don't wound urself.
Re: Sex After Child Birth by Captainswag225(m): 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
O.p ur husband was a bit insensitive to ur situation but u must also understand us guys konji na real bastard grin. To ur question, I don't think he is cheating on u, he is just angry. Just seduce by wearing a romantic dress, use romantic words, u know what's he wants so use it on him, he will eventually give in.....
Re: Sex After Child Birth by MARKone(m): 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
Queenvky:

I don't think he is cheating, just that he is being kind of egoistic, he must be a very proud fella. When the woman's body is really ready for sex, she should wear just bra and a bum short, and totori the man a little bit, he will give in, na his Ego and a need for revenge the worry the man. He shouldn't act like a child.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Mind If Your Wife Is Richer And Earning More Than You? / Can Any Marriage Really Be Successful Without God In It? / Modified....Please I m In Need Of Advice.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.