Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

America Might Get Another Black President - Why Carson's Beating Trump - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America Might Get Another Black President - Why Carson's Beating Trump (2051 Views)

We Should Ask The President Why Are Nigerians Suffering Under Him - Fayose / APC Governors In US With The President. Why? / Daura Dullar.d Is Now Daura President. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

America Might Get Another Black President - Why Carson's Beating Trump by nairaconnect: 12:43am On Oct 28, 2015
America might get another black President - Why Carson's beating Trump : http://www.dangotenews.com/opinion-why-carsons-beating-trump

Re: America Might Get Another Black President - Why Carson's Beating Trump by FastShipping: 12:54am On Oct 28, 2015
CARSON WHO? Uncle Tom??

Black people hate him like plaque. How can Carson who believes there is no racism in America or Carson who doesn't believe there is police brutality in America win presidential election?

NO CHANCE!!

The guy can't make a sentence without mentioning Nazi, Islam, Religion, constitution. The same Carson who said three months ago that citizens are not bound to respect supreme court judgments just because they ruled that denying same sex people right to marry as unconstitutional.

Carson is a dream come true for democrats. The democrats are salivation for republican to nominate either Carson or Trump.

2 Likes

Re: America Might Get Another Black President - Why Carson's Beating Trump by Vicadonis(m): 1:24am On Oct 28, 2015
Carson is a better candidate

1 Like

Re: America Might Get Another Black President - Why Carson's Beating Trump by BALLOSKI: 1:28am On Oct 28, 2015
Carson that hate Muslims? No!

He and trump are not good candidates. I don't like Hilary too.
Re: America Might Get Another Black President - Why Carson's Beating Trump by FastShipping: 1:29am On Oct 28, 2015
Vicadonis:
Carson is a better candidate

A "better candidate" than who? What makes him a "better candidate"? What are his qualities? What can he bring to the table?
Re: America Might Get Another Black President - Why Carson's Beating Trump by mandhi(m): 3:15am On Oct 28, 2015
Actually the both don't fit to lead. My own opinion though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: America Might Get Another Black President - Why Carson's Beating Trump by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 28, 2015
FastShipping:
CARSON WHO? Uncle Tom??

Black people hate him like plaque. How can Carson who believes there is no racism in America or Carson who doesn't believe there is police brutality in America win presidential election?

NO CHANCE!!

The guy can't make a sentence without mentioning Nazi, Islam, Religion, constitution. The same Carson who said three months ago that citizens are not bound to respect supreme court judgments just because they ruled that denying same sex people right to marry as unconstitutional.

Carson is a dream come true for democrats. The democrats are salivation for republican to nominate either Carson or Trump.
The truth is that the brutality against blacks is majorly the making of blacks themselves.

Black Americans need some manners. Resistance to arrest and being rude to law enforcement agencies is treated as threat get it on your head now.

How many whites and even Latinos do such?

Most of the victims of police brutality are to be blamed.

Before you call me names, I live in States and I have witnessed many. All my years here, I have never been harassed by the cops because I mind my own business.

How can you be smoking "egbo" in the streets on a Monday morning and expect no cop to harass you. Even worst still resist arrest and you expect him to treat you like a superstar?

There was a day I ran red light as I was rushing to work without knowing that a cop's car was behind me.

When he pulled me and I said "I'm very sorry sir, I'm overslept and I'm already late for work", he simply advised me to be careful. That if I kill myself or cause the death of others, that my work will wait for a long time.

That's an American police for you, "IF YOU ARE POLITE and WELL-MANNERED. cool

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: America Might Get Another Black President - Why Carson's Beating Trump by HugoChavezJr(m): 3:45am On Oct 28, 2015
I think the Republican party will go into an uproar if Carson were to win the nomination. I doubt he will win anyways because he's shot himself in the foot with various outlandish statements over the past few weeks.

1 Like

Re: America Might Get Another Black President - Why Carson's Beating Trump by FastShipping: 3:48am On Oct 28, 2015
SirJeffry:
The truth is that the brutality against blacks is majorly the making of blacks themselves.

Black Americans need some manners. Resistance to arrest and being rude to law enforcement agencies is treated as threat get it on your head now.

How many whites and even Latinos do such?

Most of the victims of police brutality are to be blamed.

Before you call me names, I live in States and I have witnessed many. All my years here, I have never been harassed by the cops because I mind my own business.

How can you be smoking "egbo" in the streets on a Monday morning and expect no cop to harass you. Even worst still resist arrest and you expect him to treat you like a superstar?

There was a day I ran red light as I was rushing to work without knowing that a cop's car was behind me.

When he pulled me and I said "I'm very sorry sir, I'm overslept and I'm already late for work", he simply advised me to be careful. That if I kill myself or cause the death of others, that my work will wait for a long time.

That's an American police for you, "IF YOU ARE POLITE and WELL-MANNERED. cool

I agree with you to some extent. Do you agree with me that some policemen are out there to hunt down black men? After doing what is wrong, the police go ahead and file false police report. I have seen it live and heard it from police men too. In all, most policemen are good people in the U.S.
Re: America Might Get Another Black President - Why Carson's Beating Trump by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:52am On Oct 28, 2015
Well, l like the duo of Carl n trump!
Dem HATE Islam die!!
May God put any of them in power come next year January! Ameen

We need to treat some fu.c.k-ups of muslims uprising worldwide!

Hahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: America Might Get Another Black President - Why Carson's Beating Trump by Nobody: 3:54am On Oct 28, 2015
FastShipping:

I agree with you to some extent. Do you agree with me that some policemen are out there to hunt down black men? After doing what is wrong, the police go ahead and file false police report. I have seen it live and heard it from police men too. In all, most policemen are good people in the U.S.
Bro, you can't count 12 with counting a Judas. An average evil-minded policeman who needs promotion go like show himself where black man dey, ask me why.

Because why a dog follows a pot-bellied man is that it hopes he will soon vomit or defecate. I hope you understand my parable.cheesy

5 Likes

Re: America Might Get Another Black President - Why Carson's Beating Trump by genuinechimere(m): 3:58am On Oct 28, 2015
I luv Ted Cruz
Re: America Might Get Another Black President - Why Carson's Beating Trump by FastShipping: 3:59am On Oct 28, 2015
SirJeffry:
Bro, you can't count 12 with counting a Judas. An average evil-minded policeman who needs promotion go like show himself where black man dey, ask me why.

Because why a dog follows a pot-bellied man is that it hopes he will soon vomit or defecate. I hope you understand my parable.cheesy

Why should white policemen always think a black man they encounter is in the process of committing a crime? I majored in CRJ and know a lot about this very well. There are few bad apples in the police force but the good ones are not speaking up.
Re: America Might Get Another Black President - Why Carson's Beating Trump by FastShipping: 4:01am On Oct 28, 2015
genuinechimere:
I luv Ted Cruz

Easiest to beat like a drum. Please, nominate him. We are ready to vote him down.
Re: America Might Get Another Black President - Why Carson's Beating Trump by Nobody: 4:09am On Oct 28, 2015
FastShipping:

Why should white policemen always think a black man they encounter is in the process of committing a crime? I majored in CRJ and know a lot about this very well. There are few bad apples in the police force but the good ones are not speaking up.
Bros, I live in LA so I'm gonna give you my personal experience.

A "rickety" dressed blackman who hovers around a lonely area, there's 99% chances he intends to commit crime. Watch him for awhile, either he lights a marijuana which he is not licensed to do, or he is trying to do some drug runs or steal.

Atleast Latinos are smarter by selling their own drugs through ice cream vendor business. Yes they do, watch those ice cream vans closely. We know they do. smiley

1 Like

Re: America Might Get Another Black President - Why Carson's Beating Trump by Opinedecandid(m): 4:14am On Oct 28, 2015
Sure, I don't need to shake my head and carry a big title and wear a longer-than-river-niger rope with a hollier-than-thou look on my face
to know that Donald Trump will not be American President but that
BEN CARSON is the next president of America.

Reasons are piecing:

1. Donald Trump does not know God but Ben Carson does.
2. All other reasons hinge on one above: like him insulting other Nationals, despising others, and promoting anti-christ policies.

Trump will fall, Carson will rise.

1 Like

Re: America Might Get Another Black President - Why Carson's Beating Trump by FastShipping: 4:16am On Oct 28, 2015
SirJeffry:
Bros, I live in LA so I'm gonna give you my personal experience.

A "rickety" dressed blackman who hovers around a lonely area, there's 99% chances he intends to commit crime. Watch him for awhile, either he lights a marijuana which he is not licensed to do, or he is trying to do some drug runs or steal.

Atleast Latinos are smarter by selling their own drugs through ice cream vendor business. Yes they do, watch those ice cream vans closely. We know they do. smiley

Are you telling me that all rickety black men police encounter are criminals? Did you look at the case of the lady that died in jail four months ago in Texas? She was detained for failure to use traffic signal and disorderly conduct just because she argued with policeman. What about the guy that was shot dead by policeman in South Carolina while running away from police and this policemen still went ahead to file false report?

Cell phone camera is what is bringing out this criminal activities by policemen. You don't want to live in a world where policeman can harass your son just because they are black.
Re: America Might Get Another Black President - Why Carson's Beating Trump by Nobody: 4:32am On Oct 28, 2015
FastShipping:

Are you telling me that all rickety black men police encounter are criminals? Did you look at the case of the lady that died in jail four months ago in Texas? She was detained for failure to use traffic signal and disorderly conduct just because she argued with policeman. What about the guy that was shot dead by policeman in South Carolina while running away from police and this policemen still went ahead to file false report?

Cell phone camera is what is bringing out this criminal activities by policemen. You don't want to live in a world where policeman can harass your son just because they are black.
The girl refused to obey the cop's instruction and she somehow was abusive. I watched the video bro.

I'm not justifying anything but believe me, there wouldn't have been a drama if she was calm and respectful.

Why run when a policeman tells you to stop? Do you know why they tell you to keep your hand where they can see it? Their lives are also at risk. They are trained to shoot even shoot to kill if their lives are threatened because there are many psychos in the state who can just shoot you while trying to stop them. If you are a cop and you find yourself in this, you will understand better.

Several blacks do some bad shit bro. Whites do it too but they are mostly not disrespectful when stopped or being arrested.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Might Get Another Black President - Why Carson's Beating Trump by Demmocrats(m): 4:45am On Oct 28, 2015
FastShipping:

You are so wrong I also stay in US, brother to be honest majority of blacks I have seen are high on cracks, the way they talk and behave is totally different from the rest.

I have never had any issue with any cop not even one.

4 Likes

Re: America Might Get Another Black President - Why Carson's Beating Trump by Demmocrats(m): 4:49am On Oct 28, 2015
SirJeffry:
The girl refused to obey the cop's instruction and she somehow was abusive. I watched the video bro.

I'm not justifying anything but believe me, there wouldn't have been a drama if she was calm and respectful.

Why run when a policeman tells you to stop? Do you know why they tell you to keep your hand where they can see it? Their lives are also at risk. They are trained to shoot even shoot to kill if their lives are threatened because there are many psychos in the state who can just shoot you while trying to stop them. If you are a cop and you find yourself in this, you will understand better.

Several blacks do some bad shit bro. Whites do it too but they are mostly not disrespectful when stopped or being arrested.

I stay in Washington bro you are hundred percent correct.
Re: America Might Get Another Black President - Why Carson's Beating Trump by Joeace3000(m): 5:45am On Oct 28, 2015
FastShipping:

Even though i haven't been to the states, my twin is there and she tells me stories...when i see American blacks in movies, there's something unnerving about them. I used to think it's the media but there's something particularly thuggish about blacks, most of the time. A disposition to anger, swearing, gun wielding or crack dealing. When they show a ghetto, you find 90% of the time, it is black dominated. And since movies are mostly a reflection of a society, i want to agree with the other commentators arguing with you on this. Even the bad policemen hunt blacks because they are sure there's always one black man who thinks he owns his town and can boss anyone, including the police.

1 Like

Re: America Might Get Another Black President - Why Carson's Beating Trump by tare22(m): 7:19am On Oct 28, 2015
Hilary all the way
Re: America Might Get Another Black President - Why Carson's Beating Trump by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 28, 2015
BALLOSKI:
Carson that hate Muslims? No!

He and trump are not good candidates. I don't like Hilary too.
They do not Hate MUSLIMS.... but they detest their VOLATILE NATURE.

BECAUSE MUSLIMS, believe that their RELIGION supercedes any constitution.

MUSLIMS believe that their decisions and activities should always be part of your PUBLIC LIFE, irrespective of your faith or discipline.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

$2bn Arms Scandal: Jonathan Seeks Private Audience With President Buhari / Olisa Metuh To EFCC: "Charge Me To Court, I Won't Write Another Statement" / State Of The Nation Broadcast:Roadmap To Successful Change - Pastor Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.