Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,078 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' (74113 Views)

Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" / Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
h
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by kullozone(m): 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hehe
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by ki02020(m): 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
You simply give him head if you don't like the major
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
kayworld2:
Mzbel clarifies (Musician) claims most often than not she has sex just to please the guy she is dating. She told GhanaGistTV, she does this to prevent her partner from cheating..

“I don’t like sex but when I am in a relationship, once in a while, I do it so I can please my partner. My boyfriend always complains that I cannot do this, I cannot do that and I tell him baby teach me.

She adds giggling: “I do not like sex but I will do it so that my man will not cheat on me.”

Born Belinda Amoah, she is the last of seven girls born to Mr Albert A. Amoah, an engineer and the late Agnes Nyarko. She grew up in James Town..

She had her senior high education at Abuakwa State College. She later enrolled at the Ghana Institute of Languages to become a bilingual secretary.

Mzbel dated a certain Maxwell, who now dates actress Nana Ama McBrown years ago.

Prince Kofi Amoabeng, Chief Executive Officer of UT Holdings is said to be the father of her child, an allegation she has denied on several occasions..

: http://xclusiveafrica.com/?p=5711
and this piece of shitt enter front page angry

So what is the educational or political purposes of this undecided

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by Hefemale: 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
Lady go get a life, who cares if u only opens your legs. nonsense

1 Like

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by Rexohi: 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
She must be a lesbian.
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by AdaMeme(f): 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
don't criticize her

I have the same issue too
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by MadCow1: 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
kayworld2:
Mzbel clarifies (Musician) claims most often than not she has sex just to please the guy she is dating. She told GhanaGistTV, she does this to prevent her partner from cheating..

“I don’t like sex but when I am in a relationship, once in a while, I do it so I can please my partner. My boyfriend always complains that I cannot do this, I cannot do that and I tell him baby teach me.

She adds giggling: “I do not like sex but I will do it so that my man will not cheat on me.”

Born Belinda Amoah, she is the last of seven girls born to Mr Albert A. Amoah, an engineer and the late Agnes Nyarko. She grew up in James Town..

She had her senior high education at Abuakwa State College. She later enrolled at the Ghana Institute of Languages to become a bilingual secretary.

Mzbel dated a certain Maxwell, who now dates actress Nana Ama McBrown years ago.

Prince Kofi Amoabeng, Chief Executive Officer of UT Holdings is said to be the father of her child, an allegation she has denied on several occasions..

: http://xclusiveafrica.com/?p=5711

After her rape incident, I am not shocked.
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by MrHighSea: 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
I c boobs...u must b talkin abt a gurl
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
shooooo.. na lie
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by gretblue: 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ladies feeding us lies since time immemorial

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by 2ruink(m): 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
entirely her business
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by LasoulMacuby(m): 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
chai! omo see bobby o o o o. Ha! u must like sex by force
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by Richardonald(m): 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
She may not like sex duo,she wantd to keep her bf..i think itz true some ladies do it jst to show nothing and exchange for money
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
Bonapart:
Am surprised

Is this not the same sex (fornication) the bible warned us about? ?
"Every sin a man committed is outside the body. but he that commit fornication sin against his own body"
1 choristians 6v18

I have read 10 commandments........I didn't see fornication there.

1 Like

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by Iwonttell(m): 12:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
Mzbel i be sisteen years i go dey be like this o if you touch my thing o i go tell mumi o
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by zomoears(m): 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
kilokeys:
Haba.. How pesin go see boobs wey fit make am deaf..
And she claims to have unkonjitional love for men

Unkonjitional love...lol
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by Topman0001(m): 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
You can’t lose what you never had, you can’t keep what’s not yours, and you can’t hold on to someone who doesn’t want to stay. But for this actress, the reverse is the case. U want him to stay even though u don't want the aftermath.
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by kinibigdeal(m): 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
She no even fine sef
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by Chocboyslim: 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ashawo! na pple lyk u dey sex dog when human ain't around to satisfy u..... Na so "Cythian Morgan" talk say she can't date a nigerian celebrity bt now she is dyning for Burnaboy & having a cruch too on O. B. O davido.... Ladies with pretense, nawa o!
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by nairaman49ja: 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
Na wao!
why do you have a boyfriend or go into relationship if you don't like xxxx? you shall be justified or condemn by your words!
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by HrmOlolade(m): 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
If this one unclad self my body no fit move
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by shrimati(m): 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
AdaMeme:
don't criticize her

I have the same issue too
And you do not think you should do something about it.
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
What is the need of keeping a bf when you don't enjoy sex?That means you have hormonal imbalance.Visit a gynecologist asap.

1 Like

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by Chocboyslim: 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
shrimati:
And you do not think you should do something about it.

Ada you need a doctor for a possible therapy, coz all is nt well with u down there....
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by supersolex(m): 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
super glue the legs nah. iranu.
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by charming4: 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
utenwuson:
sm ladies don't like s*x though! not every lady like sex! so guys ought 2 b careful wen lookin 4 a wife!

Very True....Living withness
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by halix239(f): 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
hmmm, k
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by saggybreasts: 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by adjoviomole(m): 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
In Ajebo's voice.

"Y u too dey lie like dis, it gud for ur eye"
grin aunty buy gala aunty buy gala"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actresses Storm Moji Olaiya's Lagos Home In Tears To Mourn Her Death (Photos) / Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday / Davido And His Father, Deji Adeleke In Atlanta (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.