Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,319 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' (74115 Views)

Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" / Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by Koolmexxi(m): 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
Some of these so-called artistes are as dumb as dey look... Totally talentless and always portraying their sex appeal.... Some gals and their "I don't like sex" claims. . Some things are really best left unsaid. . Imagine the way she blurted " I open my legs..." She for say she was reading a newspaper or even taking pics while he was at it.
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by alaskido(m): 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
Story for the gods. Tell it to the birds. She be virgin? Olosho babe.
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by Cully408(m): 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
Owner see waitn i dey preach abt everyday so undecided
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
Bonapart:
your own lost is alarming

Go and read your bible

"Concerning the things you wrote to me, it is good for a man not to touch a woman" 1cor 7v1

I have read d 10 commandments n am okay with it. I don't want to add more commandments formulated by Paul, I want the commandments formulated by God himself.
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by swaggprofessor(m): 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
Na whc type home video u dey form for here self. U no like sex dem force u get boyfriend?... infact na how dis 1 take b news self??
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by Abee79(m): 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by charlsecy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
chukkystar:
She doesn't like sex and she dresses Lyk a Bleep addict
Her dressing not necessarily a determinant as to the degree of her sexual desire.

damton:
Never heard of someone who doesnt like sex irrespective of gender.perhaps, she meant she doesn't like too much of sex.
Maybe her urge is low and infrequent.

smsshola:
Why all ladies too like to dey form innocence abegi...I don't like sex but I open my leg to for my boyfriend to prevent from cheating....
Tallesty1:
What She Said: I don’t like sex but when I am in a relationship, once in a while, I do it so I can please my partner.
Cutehector:
Omo dis babe dey lie.. Chei
Everyone doesn't have the same level of attraction to sex.. Some people are under-sexed, and being a celebrity is not a "cure."

1 Like

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by kemoye81: 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
U are dressed like dis still dey gbe wa mora. Liar don't worry innocent b ur name grin

1 Like

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by j1mmy: 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
What she means is she doesn't like giving FREE sex

3 Likes

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by banio: 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
U like bleeping. Its just that U have not met the guy that will bleep U right.
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by vhatpweetygurl(f): 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
ok.

1 Like

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by Epatty(f): 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
I may believe her cos most gals dat wer circumcized hardly enjoy it n it pains becos dat erroneous zone is scraped off. Its same tn dat is affectn my r/ship lyf

1 Like

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by Tamakay(m): 3:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
Not beautiful and classic enough to deserve my objective comments on d subject matter
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by J4Jenom(m): 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
honestly, some talks r not worth talking about...dis is a stupid talk... Bitch, go get married, bring up kids and be work hard to earn d respect of your fans and not to talk about bitchy talks like dis...
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
kilokeys:

What gender doesn't like sex?

That specie is an engenderment to the human race
i don't lyk sex also, I jst do it 2 pls my partner.... n am happy he his d lazy type.... bt romantic
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by Realist2: 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
chukkystar:
She doesn't like sex and she dresses Lyk a Bleep addict

Forget story, how many time would i tell this, any body that loook ass*hole e dey do like em too.
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
utenwuson:
sm ladies don't like s*x though! not every lady like sex! so guys ought 2 b careful wen lookin 4 a wife!

Tell em!

1 Like

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by Bonapart(m): 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
chuna1985:

I have read d 10 commandments n am okay with it. I don't want to add more commandments formulated by Paul, I want the commandments formulated by God himself.
may God forgive you... you don't know that all the commandments he gave where through God

Like the virgin one in corinth, he clearly said "Concerning virgins, I don't have commandment from God on this"

Why am i wasting time with a never ready to learn pharisee

Pls don't quote me again

1 Like

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by tope221: 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
sissylucy:

seconded....cas in a relationship it's very hard to avoid it

So u mean dem don dey phuck u now?
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by bummyla(m): 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
Rubbish! http://www.bummyla.com Jesus Is Coming Soon! Young Lady! Be Prepared!
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
Bonapart:
may God forgive you... you don't know that all the commandments he gave where through God

Like the virgin one in corinth, he clearly said "Concerning virgins, I don't have commandment from God on this"

Why am i wasting time with a never ready to learn pharisee

Pls don't quote me again

Lol........

U can't teach me any part of the bible.
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by Ejjis(m): 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
THEY LOVE SEX PASS YOU, THEY ARE ALL PRETENDING.....
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
sissylucy:

seconded....cas in a relationship it's very hard to avoid it

Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by roob: 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
utenwuson:
sm ladies don't like s*x though! not every lady like sex! so guys ought 2 b careful wen lookin 4 a wife!

Very true ,bro.
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by florence15(f): 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
For real..
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by Forwetinnah: 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
Word Sister!! What is Sex sef?? Shiooor
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by hotdi(m): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
Laff just d kill me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chai! for real?
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by pet4ril(f): 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
youngberry001:
nah so u talk ooh if u see wetin my Gf dey do wit me about sex mtcheew terrible"""since last year now my konji dey rest no training undecided
ehn ehn! Abeg tell me something tongue watin she dey do you wey make your konji dey rest tongue
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by redsun(m): 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
Maybe because she has never hit orgasm once. She probably need to try some prolonged lesbians grinding.

Everybody got to love sex,just like good food
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by ohenhen1: 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
Her BF is probably not good at it. Some girls like to be dominated, some don't. Some girls like to be in control.

grin
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
[quote author=Airforce1 post=39434138]Dont go into a relationship if you dont like sexxx. [/quote

Is relationship all about sex
Re: Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' by eminent007(m): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
mirabeldesmond:
u open ur legs to please ur bf and u open ur boobs to please d world

GBAM!!!

On Point!!!

You hit the nail on the head!!!!

But, then you wicked small ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actresses Storm Moji Olaiya's Lagos Home In Tears To Mourn Her Death (Photos) / Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday / Davido And His Father, Deji Adeleke In Atlanta (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.