Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

WIKE: There Is A Gang Up To Wrestle Power From Me Through Back Door - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WIKE: There Is A Gang Up To Wrestle Power From Me Through Back Door (1126 Views)

There’s A Gang-up To Kill South-east Commission Bill – Deputy Minority Leader / I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari / It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WIKE: There Is A Gang Up To Wrestle Power From Me Through Back Door by chynabest(m): 7:11am On Oct 28, 2015
The embattled Rivers State Governor, Barr Nyesom Wike has described the nullification of his election by the Election Petition Tribunaland the Supreme Courtas a gang up against him and the people of the state.
According to him, the judiciary was setting a dangerous precedent in the country with the way it had gone about elections in Rivers state.
Special Adviser to the governor on media and publicity, Mr Opunabo Nko-Tariah in a statement yesterday in Port Harcourt alleged that there had been effort to wrestle power from Governor Wike through the back door, adding that legal steps will be taken to defend the mandates of the people displayed in the April 11 general election.
“What is going on right now can best be described as judicial gang-up against Governor Wike, nay, the people of Rivers State. It is an affront on democracy and a blight disregard for the will of the people as evinced in the April 11 general elections.
“The courts are setting pernicious precedents by hinging their verdicts on inane points. Rivers people overwhelming ly gave their mandate to Governor Wike but a microscopic few want to wrest that mandate from him through the back door” http://www.theheraldng.com/wike-there-is-a-gang-up-to-wrestle-power-from-me-through-back-door/
Re: WIKE: There Is A Gang Up To Wrestle Power From Me Through Back Door by Demmocrats(m): 7:14am On Oct 28, 2015
You don't need to be a genius for you to know that.
Re: WIKE: There Is A Gang Up To Wrestle Power From Me Through Back Door by Untainted007: 7:14am On Oct 28, 2015
He came through back door also. He should not be scared. If he's truly the man Rivers people want, he will be re-elected. People will decide this time will all their eyes open

2 Likes

Re: WIKE: There Is A Gang Up To Wrestle Power From Me Through Back Door by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 28, 2015
Power remains a tussle in Nigeria because of corruption.

We HOPE things get better!!!!!!

Noise on governance ,but no pulse check on the masses.

We need a revolution o, travel out and see how Nigerian rulers have destroyed our psyche.

Introducing hardship like it's a way of life.

APC,PDP....JUST GOVERN BETTER.
Re: WIKE: There Is A Gang Up To Wrestle Power From Me Through Back Door by nuelsilva(m): 7:15am On Oct 28, 2015
i'm plus 1 today .anything for the boys

1 Like

Re: WIKE: There Is A Gang Up To Wrestle Power From Me Through Back Door by tyson99(m): 7:19am On Oct 28, 2015
You came tru the back door so you must go back tru the back dooor shikena

1 Like

Re: WIKE: There Is A Gang Up To Wrestle Power From Me Through Back Door by Segunod(m): 7:21am On Oct 28, 2015
Prepare for a rerun mr wike

1 Like

Re: WIKE: There Is A Gang Up To Wrestle Power From Me Through Back Door by LordMecuzy(m): 7:22am On Oct 28, 2015
Back door ko, Front Door ni...

Mr man go for re-election and stop disturbing us biko.
Go and test your popularity once more..the likes of Adams Oshiomole and Rauf won as opposition Governors

1 Like

Re: WIKE: There Is A Gang Up To Wrestle Power From Me Through Back Door by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 28, 2015
'I will crush all pro-biafran protesters ' ---Wike

grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WIKE: There Is A Gang Up To Wrestle Power From Me Through Back Door by demarc001: 7:24am On Oct 28, 2015
Witches and wizards gang up abi
Re: WIKE: There Is A Gang Up To Wrestle Power From Me Through Back Door by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 28, 2015
Could it be the kind of power you tried to use against Amaechi?

1 Like

Re: WIKE: There Is A Gang Up To Wrestle Power From Me Through Back Door by omenka(m): 7:26am On Oct 28, 2015
Then fight back and stop whining like a sissy.

1 Like

Re: WIKE: There Is A Gang Up To Wrestle Power From Me Through Back Door by jesussaves22: 7:26am On Oct 28, 2015
Yes we know that..... You might not be a saint but you are better than buhari, amechi, fashola and tinubu etc
Re: WIKE: There Is A Gang Up To Wrestle Power From Me Through Back Door by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:28am On Oct 28, 2015
wike you're a gunner...... infact arsenal is better than u

1 Like

Re: WIKE: There Is A Gang Up To Wrestle Power From Me Through Back Door by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:28am On Oct 28, 2015
Bcoz yu've stepped on their toes and they want to step on yours too. Yu should know yu cant escape them.

1 Like

Re: WIKE: There Is A Gang Up To Wrestle Power From Me Through Back Door by IAMTHEHERO: 7:29am On Oct 28, 2015
Yes. They are pro Biafra protesters.
Re: WIKE: There Is A Gang Up To Wrestle Power From Me Through Back Door by hinwazaka: 7:29am On Oct 28, 2015
Wike, would you please shut up and let us do our work
Re: WIKE: There Is A Gang Up To Wrestle Power From Me Through Back Door by ruggedboy01: 7:30am On Oct 28, 2015
Good for u
This time around no igbo person will vote for u, not after what u said about ipob member cum protection seeker of nairaland trashy thread

Nonessential nonsense angry sad

1 Like

Re: WIKE: There Is A Gang Up To Wrestle Power From Me Through Back Door by RaphaeloBurgess: 7:35am On Oct 28, 2015
[quote author=chynabest post=39435887]The embattled Rivers State Governor, Barr Nyesom Wike has described the nullification of his election by the Election Petition Tribunaland the Supreme Courtas a gang up against him and the people of the state.
According to him, the judiciary was setting a dangerous precedent in the country with the way it had gone about elections in Rivers state.
Special Adviser to the governor on media and publicity, Mr Opunabo Nko-Tariah in a statement yesterday in Port Harcourt alleged that there had been effort to wrestle power from Governor Wike through the back door, adding that legal steps will be taken to defend the mandates of the people displayed in the April 11 general election.
“What is going on right now can best be described as judicial gang-up against Governor Wike, nay, the people of Rivers State. It is an affront on democracy and a blight disregard for the will of the people idiotic post from goners
Re: WIKE: There Is A Gang Up To Wrestle Power From Me Through Back Door by Bobbystanley(m): 7:45am On Oct 28, 2015
Mr Wike you don't have to be scared.

The Victory God has given, he would restore.
You are Rivers Governor until 29th May 2023.
Re: WIKE: There Is A Gang Up To Wrestle Power From Me Through Back Door by koikoi2(m): 7:54am On Oct 28, 2015
The Holy Bible (KJV) says in - Isa 54:15

Behold, they shall surely gather together, [but] not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

Wike be patient, God will vindicate u.
Re: WIKE: There Is A Gang Up To Wrestle Power From Me Through Back Door by Olaolufred(m): 7:58am On Oct 28, 2015
[size=14pt]seed time and harvest.

remember when you spearheaded arsons in rivers just to unseat Amaechi before his tenure ended.

So, God is paying you back.

Whatsoever a man sows, so shall he reap.
[/size]
Re: WIKE: There Is A Gang Up To Wrestle Power From Me Through Back Door by bugzbunny: 8:01am On Oct 28, 2015
Gang up by Apc
Almajiri is addicted to Oil
But God pass them
Re: WIKE: There Is A Gang Up To Wrestle Power From Me Through Back Door by bugzbunny: 8:06am On Oct 28, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
Yes. They are pro Biafra protesters.

Kilode.. Dnt derail this thread abeg
Re: WIKE: There Is A Gang Up To Wrestle Power From Me Through Back Door by oghenetega100(f): 8:12am On Oct 28, 2015
Shooting and killing during election is not n affront on democracy abi? Olodo.
Re: WIKE: There Is A Gang Up To Wrestle Power From Me Through Back Door by Olaolufred(m): 8:20am On Oct 28, 2015
oghenetega100:
Shooting and killing during election is not n affront on democracy abi? Olodo.

[size=14pt]help me ask them O'tega.

"do not fear me or my govt. but fear the consequences of your actions" said Buhari (1st October, 2015).

[/size]
Re: WIKE: There Is A Gang Up To Wrestle Power From Me Through Back Door by chynabest(m): 6:11am On Oct 29, 2015
In never see somting.
Re: WIKE: There Is A Gang Up To Wrestle Power From Me Through Back Door by chynabest(m): 6:12am On Oct 29, 2015
Thats what u get for challenging ur boss in the game
Re: WIKE: There Is A Gang Up To Wrestle Power From Me Through Back Door by chynabest(m): 6:14am On Oct 29, 2015
koikoi2:
The Holy Bible (KJV) says in - Isa 54:15

Behold, they shall surely gather together, [but] not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

Wike be patient, God will vindicate u.
yes God has already vindicate him that he won by ojoro and he is a gooner

(1) (Reply)

POLL: 80% OF Palestinians Support Stabbing A Jew / Akwa Ibom State Governor, Mr. Udom Emmanuel Administering Oath Of Office To The / Crude Oil Now Below $38

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.