Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North (2762 Views)

I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari / WIKE: There Is A Gang Up To Wrestle Power From Me Through Back Door / Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by ibb1993: 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
Don't doubt anyone who said boko haram cannot codinate any attack again, they knew what they are saying because the deed is already sealed. Boko haram will be resurrected again when buhari is done until power returns to the not again.

8 Likes

Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by Iroh88(m): 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
They kept blasting Buhari when the bombs were going off after he took over, saying he is very incompetent and that they told us BH isn't Maitatsini. The other time, they even created a thread and titled it: guess where BH would strike next!!

Now that it appears they've been degraded and can't bomb as much as they used to, these guys are soooooo pained and disappointed that Nigerians aren't being killed anymore. They've gone back to their old propaganda of Buhari being a sponsor.

God pass all of una! cheesy

And should the next bomb go off, it would be on your roof. Idiotas. cheesy

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by APCcrimesHD: 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
Iroh88:
They kept blasting Buhari when the bombs were going off after he took over, saying he is very incompetent and that they told us BH isn't Maitatsini. The other time, they even created a thread ang titled it: guess where BH would strike next!!

Now that it appears they've been degraded and can't bomb as much as they used to and these guys are soooooo pained and disapointed that Nigerians aren't being killed anymore. They've gone back to their old propaganda of Buhari being a sponsor.

Bubu's boys are beginning to yield to his voice... congrats

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by ahaz: 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
ibb1993:
Don't doubt anyone who said boko haram cannot codinate any attack again, they knew what they are saying because the deed is already sealed. Boko haram will be resurrected again when buhari is done until power returns to the not again.
op the truth will not hide for long..the worst is that we southerners don't know the dsngrrs of allowing the north yo get away with this boko attrocitrs.

4 Likes

Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by ibb1993: 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
I witness I am okay, however your house is not spared

1 Like

Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by Truckpusher(m): 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
Iroh88:
They kept blasting Buhari when the bombs were going off after he took over, saying he is very incompetent and that they told us BH isn't Maitatsini. The other time, they even created a thread ang titled it: guess where BH would strike next!!

Now that it appears they've been degraded and can't bomb as much as they used to and these guys are soooooo pained and disapointed that Nigerians aren't being killed anymore. They've gone back to their old propaganda of Buhari being a sponsor.

Boy , you keep changing monikers like hoes changes panties and draws .
What's up with ya ?

2 Likes

Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by ibb1993: 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
I am not a politician but a security man, soon I will go on air
Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by Danzakidakura(m): 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
Thank gods some people are begining to see the truth, we said it boko haram is a northern muslim invention.only here cao tell you guys from south what we are passing through.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by Iroh88(m): 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Boy , you keep changing monikers like hoes changes panties and draws .
What's up with ya ?
Lol. Bros how far? Merry Christmas.
Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by Truckpusher(m): 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
Iroh88:
Lol. Bros how far? Merry Christmas.
Very close to you o grin

I'm ok,and you?
Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by ibb1993: 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
Mind you Buhari is not a terrorist and he's not their sponsor. What about his friends? Let them answer!
Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by drss(m): 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
Iroh88:

sugar cane seller.

1 Like

Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by Iroh88(m): 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
APCcrimesHD:

Bubu's boys are beginning to yield to his voice... congrats
You people are mad people aren't dying as much as you desire to see them die anymore. You are mad the bombs aren't going off anymore. The will of the God of Abraham would always prevail over the demonic desires of you sons of Baal.

It is well with Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by Toosure70: 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
Yes I believe, let's sacrifice 2000000 south eastern to get power to the east. Biafra let's go there

1 Like

Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by Iroh88(m): 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Very close to you o grin

I'm ok,and you?
I'm okay man. In Abj?? Come make I buy u one bottle for Terminal 5 behind Transcorp.
Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by Iroh88(m): 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
Toosure70:
Yes I believe, let's sacrifice 2000000 south eastern to get power to the east. Biafra let's go there
Don't mind the fools. They are just angry Christmas went without a major incident. cheesy

Imagine how bad they'd feel once Nigeria pulls out of her present economic woes and start making huge leaps in the direction of socio economic progress. Some of them might even commit suicide. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by ibb1993: 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
Toosure70:
life is sacred don't even think about that. But something is ongoing as I type now

1 Like

Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by APCcrimesHD: 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
Iroh88:
You people are mad people aren't dying as much as you desire to see them die anymore. You are mad the bombs aren't going off anymore. The will of the God of Abraham would always prevail over the demonic desires of you sons of Baal.

It is well with Nigeria.

Bubu, call your boys to order..
Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by Iroh88(m): 5:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
drss:
sugar cane seller.
That doesn't change the fact you folks are angry no bomb went off. grin

Fvcking terrorist sympathisers. If you guys feel so bad, why don't you start bombing yourselves so a South Easterner would become president? (Since the op said Buhari killed Northerners using BH so he could become president. ) Typical IPOD Yoot mode of thinking- always upside down. grin

#Barman, another Hero jor! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by Iroh88(m): 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
APCcrimesHD:

Bubu, call your boys to order..
Pained IPOD Yooot. grin

If you feel like seeing dead bodies so you can celebrate, why not kill your family members?? I'd help you criticize Baba. grin

5 Likes

Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by simpleseyi: 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
ibb1993:

Is that why you fools are sponsoring miscreants that you call IPOB? You want to use the street urchins to wrestle power from the North. My brethren from another mother, you will need more than wrestling to take power back from the North, you will need boxing, judo, karate and bottle breaking. For your information, when power leaves the North in 2023, power will be coming to the South West. When South West uses 8 years, power will go back to the North in 2031, after the North spends 8 years, then power will come back to the South in 2039. But, who will get power between South West, South South and South East in 2039 is in the hands of political strategy and accepting that no region can do it alone. So, you can continue sponsoring your miscreants called IPOB till 2039.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by APCcrimesHD: 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
Iroh88:
Pained IPOD Yooot. grin

If you feel like seeing dead bodies so you can celebrate, why not kill your family members?? I'd help you criticize Baba. grin

Na everybody be "Igbo" for your eyes...

Just tell bubu to tell his boys not to touch Christians, weather northerners or southerners, with his monster...

If they want to touch, they should locate the closest mosque in Daura
Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by APCcrimesHD: 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
simpleseyi:

Is that why you fools are sponsoring miscreants that you call IPOB? You want to use the street urchins to wrestle power from the North. My brethren from another mother, you will need more than wrestling to take power back from the North, you will need boxing, judo, karate and bottle breaking. For your information, when power leaves the North in 2023, power will be coming to the South West. When South West uses 8 years, power will go back to the North in 2031, after the North spends 8 years, then power will come back to the South in 2039. But, who will get power between South West, South South and South East in 2039 is in the hands of political strategy and accepting that no region can do it alone. So, you can continue sponsoring your miscreants called IPOB till 2039.

kikkiki..haaaaaa...

Ben Bruce will preside over you come 2019...Just watch..

1 Like

Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by princdebola201(m): 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
Am not a fan of APC or buhari , why will a southerner be more concern about boko-haram because since the inception of boko-haram.they never strike in any part of southern Nigeria...whether boko-haram is a political tool or Not don't care, let's blame the clueslesness and incompetency of GEJ.

GEJ discovered the Loopholes in his Govt and failed to block it. He was so weak not to counter the terrorist brutally.GEJ weakness was the Last straw , he could have flushed out the terrorist when they first struck.he doesn't posses any leadership qualities apart from meekness. Knowing fully well the rise of boko-haram will dent this hope of his re-election Bid, he could have acted with his cosnstutional powers to as the GCFR to fight the terrorist brutally, planning moles in the enemy camp, plant inteligent security network around..but the likes of Dasuki, Chief of Army staff, and so notable security chiefs saw his weakness and they capitalise on that to enriched themselves

Majority of the service chiefs made their fortunes during the boko-haram war ..they diverted the funds budgeted for security and to purchase ammunition.
They sabotage the effort of the of Federal govt, indirectly supply arms, kits and provide cash for logistics to the terrorist inorder to carry out their brutal terror on civilians.

GEJ was hepless, he saw is re-election defeat imminent, but the Pen robbers ,parasites in his govt gave him false hope which he falls cheaply to

May the Full wrath of GOD be on the terrorist group, their sponsors and the saboteurs. They shall know no peace in this world and hereafter..

5 Likes

Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by ibb1993: 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
princdebola201:
Am not a fan of APC or buhari , why will a southerner be more concern about boko-haram because since the inception of boko-haram.they never strike in any part of southern Nigeria...whether boko-haram is a political tool or Not don't care, let's blame the clueslesness and incompetency of GEJ.

GEJ discovered the Loopholes in his Govt and failed to block it. He was so weak not to counter the terrorist brutally.GEJ weakness was the Last straw , he could have flushed out the terrorist when they first struck.he doesn't posses any leadership qualities apart from meekness. Knowing fully well the rise of boko-haram will dent this hope of his re-election Bid, he could have acted with his cosnstutional powers to as the GCFR to fight the terrorist brutally, planning moles in the enemy camp, plant inteligent security network around..but the likes of Dasuki, Chief of Army staff, and so notable security chiefs saw his weakness and they capitalise on that to enriched themselves

Majority of the service chiefs made their fortunes during the boko-haram war ..they diverted the funds budgeted for security and to purchase ammunition.
They sabotage the effort of the of Federal govt, indirectly supply arms, kits and provide cash for logistics to the terrorist inorder to carry out their brutal terror on civilians.

GEJ was hepless, he saw is re-election defeat imminent, but the Pen robbers ,parasites in his govt gave him false hope which he falls cheaply to

May the Full wrath of GOD be on the terrorist group, their sponsors and the saboteurs. They shall know no peace in this world and hereafter..
your prayer is good, BH superseds GEJ ask guys like late emir of kano
Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by yemmynoni: 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
It is no longer news that @MBuhari is the President now
Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by Truckpusher(m): 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
Iroh88:
I'm okay man. In Abj?? Come make I buy u one bottle for Terminal 5 behind Transcorp.
I'm not in town , but whenever I come around I'll holla at you .
Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by saint047(m): 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
"I know I'm messing up. But I don't deserve to be sacked when the likes of Femi Adeshina still have their jobs"- LVG
Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by cao(f): 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
Danzakidakura:
Thank gods some people are begining to see the truth, we said it boko haram is a northern muslim invention.only here cao tell you guys from south what we are passing through.
Wait, what?!
Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
ibb1993:
They all need Jesus

1 Like

Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by nevi12(f): 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
ibb1993:
Don't doubt anyone who said boko haram cannot codinate any attack again, they knew what they are saying because the deed is already sealed. Boko haram will be resurrected again when buhari is done until power returns to the north again.
Its obvious

1 Like

Re: It Is Nolonger News Boko Haram Was Used To Wrestle Power To The North by DaBullIT(m): 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
Pdp and wailing

First pmb can't do it before Dec

Second pmb is the sponsor

Then they said bombs increased under pmb they even kept death toll

PMB announces technical defeat

The story now is it was his plan to wrestle power from the north

If north created BH will atiku babangida and others allow PMB to rule over them?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Mode Of Transport In Nigeria (pic) / SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives / Photo Speaks: President Buhari Is Alive And Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.