Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,087 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) (47741 Views)

"How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed / See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by ricsman(m): 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
I want to believe the op didn't upload enough pic. where is the pic when he was coming down from the plane?

guess the pics we are deliberating about may be pics of another event.

remember the op called it a shame because he wants to paint PMB bad
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by wheezie24(m): 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
Durentt:
Hahaha, d indians recognize nigeria as a dumb nation. Dats why. And we are really dumb. See as pres. Buhari dey. Lol
and its pple lk u who fail to tink deep nd use dia brain who gvs d nation a bad name......dz brain is a free gift of nature....dnt leave it idle.....
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by anonimi: 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
ricsman:
I want to believe the op didn't upload enough pic. where is the pic when he was coming down from the plane?

guess the pics we are deliberating about may be pics of another event.

remember the op called it a shame because he wants to paint PMB bad

So you think our president is an ordinary traveler who should be moving anyhow from one point to another inside an airport when on an OFFICIAL visit?
If there is any iota of respect for him and those of us (Nigerians) whom he REPRESENTS to the Indians, he would have been met at the foot of his plan, on the tarmac by their PM with a car and driven straight to his accommodation (or the VIP lounge for an interview with the press, if scheduled).

We do not know what shit we are in, surely!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by samofson: 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
anonimi:

Maybe na because our Sai Buubu president is an october visitor. grin grin
When Obama visited the same India he was met at the airport TARMAC by the country's PM and his car right there. Nor be to dey carry am like a disabled, old lady around the airport while the unfortunate leader of the biggest black nation was grinning like a baby who just got a new toy. embarassed undecided

[img]http://data1.ibtimes.co.in/en/full/558029/obamainindia.jpg[/img]

And there you have it!!!!! Case closed . This shows you the kind of respect India has for Nigeria.
I was wondering why the welcoming party from India was not in the Buhari picture. Abi no bi state visit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by creepsyme(f): 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
Gbawe:

Cut out the mischief. Who suggested that to you? You deliberately chose "the cannot walk" category yet ignored the "do not want to walk" category which would cover even a fit President the host Country hospitably insist should board a cart rather than walk a long distance.

Even if Buhari is 50, why would the host Country allow him and his entourage to walk 1 kilometre from their arrival gate to the airport exit when these carts are available to transport them in relative comfort? I don't know why you guys have be mischievous about everything.

Below are images of Obama and Bush using modest carts on a golf course. Why are they not in Limousines and why are they not walking? Because that unimpressive vehicle is the only one available to use , whether you are a President or a taxi driver, to cover long distances on a golf course. Ditto airports.

noted!
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by drnelson: 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
[size=18pt]if you think buhari is Obama than it is you who is a dullard....or ibo?

also this is India-Africa summit where leaders of every African country are coming to India so how can we expect their PM to receive everybody because this is not a bi-lateral summit

I urge you stupid fools to allow other people to work. you have lost the elections and you have destroyed this country now let baba work and bring us back
[/size]

samofson:

And there you have it!!!!! Case closed . This shows you the kind of respect India has for Nigeria.
I was wondering why the welcoming party from India was not in the Buhari picture. Abi no bi state visit?

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by ricsman(m): 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
anonimi:

So you think our president is an ordinary traveler who should be moving anyhow from one point to another inside an airport when on an OFFICIAL visit?
If there is any iota of respect for him and those of us (Nigerians) whom he REPRESENTS to the Indians, he would have been met at the foot of his plan, on the tarmac by their PM with a car and driven straight to his accommodation (or the VIP lounge for an interview with the press, if scheduled).

We do not know what shit we are in, surely!
show us the PIC of PMB coming out of the plane in India period
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by anonimi: 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
drnelson:
if you think buhari is Obama than it is you who is a dullard....or ibo?

also this is India-Africa summit where leaders of every African country are coming to India so how can we expect their PM to receive everybody because this is not a bi-lateral summit

I urge you stupid fools to allow other people to work. you have lost the elections and you have destroyed this country now let baba work and bring us back

Firstly, you don't have to SHOUT with large fonts to make your point except you know you have nothing reasonable to say hence the need to shout and drown other reasonable discussants.

Thanks for confirming that you are INFERIOR to Indians and have no qualms being treated as shit by them. undecided shocked
Obviously Nigeria/Africa is not strong enough to invite Asian countries, such as India for a summit here despite the fact most of them got independence from Britain only a few years ahead of us.

Those who "destroyed this country" have become born-to-gain progreTHIEVES working with your Sai Buubu to further destroy the country while PRETENDING to gullible folks like you that they are doing NOTHING with their useless pictures.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

Guyman02:
Credit: Olofin O Emmanuel:

Can a Leopard change it spots? CHANGE 2015, CHANGE, CHANGE?

APC Lists of Gubernatorial Candidates for the 2015 Elections:

1] KWARA: AbdulFatah Hamed (former PDP)
2] KEBBI: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu (former PDP)
3] KATSINA: Aminu Bello Masari (former PDP)
4] KANO: Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
5] KADUNA: Malam Nasir El-rufa'i (former PDP)
6] JIGAWA: Alh. Abubakar Badaru (former PDP)
7] BAUCHI: Barr. Muhammad Abubakar (former PDP)
8] GOMBE: Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP)
9] NIGER: Abubakar Bello Sani (former PDP)
10] ADAMAWA: Umar Jibrilla Bindow (former PDP)
11] PLATEAU: Mr Simon Lalong (former PDP)
12] BENUE: Dr Samuel Ortom (former PDP)
13] TARABA: Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP)
14] RIVERS: Dakuku Peterside (former PDP)
15] IMO: Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
16] ENUGU: Okey Ezea (former PDP)
17] ABIA: Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
18] EBONYI: Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP).
19) Sokoto: Aminu Tambuwal. (Former PDP)

Who is now talking about CHANGE? Who is Changing who?
Is it these PDP rejected,Black sheep and Bad eggs that are calling for CHANGE?

NIGERIANS MUST SHINE THEIR EYES AND NOT BE DECEIVED BY CHANGE CROONERS.

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by anonimi: 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
ricsman:
show us the PIC of PMB coming out of the plane in India period

Why should that be of interest to ME
If you want to see how he came out of the plane, you can search for the images and post here.
Shikena!
Lobatan!!!
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by 400billionman: 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
luchy34:
Its this some kind of joke or something? Does it mean that the Indian government can't provide a suitable vehicle to convey our president, I stumbled across this picture on Facebook by Sahara reporters...

https://www.facebook.com/ReportYourself/photos/pb.96184337702.-2207520000.1446026013./10153104926097703/?type=3&theater

Which Vehicle does your country manufacture ?

See his mouth like OUR PRESIDENT.

Empty sense of achievement and entitlement. America conveys their PRESIDENT with CADILLAC. America built Cadillac. Germany conveys their PRIME MINISTER with MERSCEDES. Germany built Merscedes. BRITISH prime minister is often on chattered vehicles.

Which Vehicle did Nigeria manufactute that Buhari is supposed not to trek. ? You see Africas problem. ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by cao(f): 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
drnelson:
[size=18pt]this is actually cool. if you think this is an insult then you are a dullard or a IBO trying to mislead the rest of us.

see INDIAN Airport? everything works there me sef I cant wait to go back for my next business trip to the bollywood[/size]
Curious, why an Igbo?

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by nobeku: 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
Durentt:
hahaha u dont know who i am so dont quote me aqain. Basstard.
I don't know who you are.. You are correct.. But your utterance says everything.. If you had looked properly at that photo of PMB in India, and knew how VIPs are ushered into the arrival lounge, you wouldn't make that ignorant statement.. Haven't you been to an International airport before?
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by Alao96(m): 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
See embarasment... Dem fit do obama dis tin

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by samofson: 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
drnelson:
[size=18pt]if you think buhari is Obama than it is you who is a dullard....or ibo?

[/size]

My guy you are missing the point. I am neither a PDP Apologist or an APC brownnoser.I have said in previous posts that they are both cut from the same cloth.

I believe that our President regardless of who he is must be afforded some sort of diplomatic etiquette when out of our shores.

These pictures do not represent that. Even if it was an African leaders summit, a country like India is more than capable to provide a better reception than what we see in these pictures.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by Taiden: 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
OP u need a vacation outside Nigeria. This mini vehicle is used to convey passengers within airports. U either walk or board this at no extra cost, but u may tip d driver if u so wish. In some big airports u need this to assist u get to ur terminals or be prepared to walk for as long as 30 mins or more. So there is nothing to be ashamed of in this. Cars CANNOT be driven here. Pls be sure of any information b4 u post it next time.
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by anonimi: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
Taiden:
OP u need a vacation outside Nigeria. This mini vehicle is used to convey passengers within airports. U either walk or board this at no extra cost, but u may tip d driver if u so wish. In some big airports u need this to assist u get to ur terminals or be prepared to walk for as long as 30 mins or more. So there is nothing to be ashamed of in this. Cars CANNOT be driven here. Pls be sure of any information b4 u post it next time.

You have REDUCED the president of the most populous black nation to an ordinary passenger. shocked
Thank you.
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by 123papas(m): 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
our airports are small even a toddler can crawl through it length.
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
Thinking objectively nothing is wrong with this pick up arrangement, but I wonder if they would have done same for Obama or his British counterpart.
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by joehis2013: 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
Op has not been to an airport before
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by drnelson: 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
you have confirmed what I was saying.

sai baba

lets get to work.

anonimi:

Firstly, you don't have to SHOUT with large fonts to make your point except you know you have nothing reasonable to say hence the need to shout and drown other reasonable discussants.

Thanks for confirming that you are INFERIOR to Indians and have no qualms being treated as shit by them. undecided shocked
Obviously Nigeria/Africa is not strong enough to invite Asian countries, such as India for a summit here despite the fact most of them got independence from Britain only a few years ahead of us.

Those who "destroyed this country" have become born-to-gain progreTHIEVES working with your Sai Buubu to further destroy the country while PRETENDING to gullible folks like you that they are doing NOTHING with their useless pictures.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by drnelson: 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
[size=18pt]if you have travelled and been to an airport then you should know that if you don't want to walk then the other option is to take that buggy.

case closed.
[/size]

samofson:

My guy you are missing the point. I am neither a PDP Apologist or an APC brownnoser.I have said in previous posts that they are both cut from the same cloth.

I believe that our President regardless of who he is must be afforded some sort of diplomatic etiquette when out of our shores.

These pictures do not represent that. Even if it was an African leaders summit, a country like India is more than capable to provide a better reception than what we see in these pictures.
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
ricsman:
you call it shame?
that's how they treat their VIPs.

no time to walk from the plane to the car, just drive with the fun car.
saw that too when he was in Germany.

believe me, as part of the reform that will go on in the aviation sector, this car will be introduced by PMB, after enjoying it severally

OP. good you repented and changed the title of this thread.
Dont mind d Op Sir, cos he no sabi luxury life, he thought say na danfo
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
luchy34:
Its this some kind of joke or something? Does it mean that the Indian government can't provide a suitable vehicle to convey our president, I stumbled across this picture on Facebook by Sahara reporters...

https://www.facebook.com/ReportYourself/photos/pb.96184337702.-2207520000.1446026013./10153104926097703/?type=3&theater

guy!you be mumu I swear. nah so your ignorance don make you become illiterate?

-that's a very big facility, it's an airport and not car park
-you don't espect automobiles to drive in there like it's aba market
- buhari was not disciplined by a mere civilian
- what's your aim about this useless post sef?
I no know what to say.
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
luchy34:

Anyone who has passed through a large airport, resort or convention center has seen one of those before, some airports where the VIP lounge is a distance to the plane or where an individual has to be transported speedily to another location employ them. The advantage over a full bodied vehicle is that they are certified to travel indoors and outdoors at safe speed.
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by fasbio(m): 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
smiley
benedictnsi:
next thing now you go hear say PMB wan import that TUKE-TUKE moto come Nigeria to minimize cost..... grin

PMB be like.. Kai..... Yeeewaa, I no d kwansium fuel kwuo
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by delishpot: 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
It is clear OP never enter airport before.
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by owumzy(m): 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
There is nothing abnormal about this
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by samofson: 5:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
drnelson:
[size=18pt]if you have travelled and been to an airport then you should know that if you don't want to walk then the other option is to take that buggy.

case closed.
[/size]

I give up. I try to abstain from making my posts personal but we clearly are not on the same page.

There is a difference between a normal citizen travelling to a Country for Work or Leisure and the President of a Country travelling for a STATE visit. If you cannot comprehend this then Presidential Protocol is not your forte.

and what does if you have travelled even mean ?? how does that even help your argument?? do I need to travel or visit an Airport to know what kind of respect my President deserves??
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by 989900: 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
My biggest concern in the pics is: why would the ADC be riding in a different cart, metres away from his boss?

That was massive security ineptitude; living your protectee in the hands of 'bloody unperturbed civilians', and some foreigners -- I'd fire him in a heartbeat if he worked for my security firm.

Obviously, he looks more interested in appearing in them photos.

undecided

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by ishiamu(m): 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
crixtex:

?.... attention seeker...

Hian
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by ishiamu(m): 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
koboko69:

Yet you cant do without wanking over her name? U dont need her yet u cant stop attacking her....thats a sign of obsession dude....

Grow some balls!!!

Spokesman I choose who I attack so it's her turn.... keep licking her ass pvssyboy
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
ishiamu:

Hian
Kilode?? wat I do??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly / Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State / Bukola Saraki Arrives In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With Dino Melaye (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.