Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) (47739 Views)

"How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed / See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by ishiamu(m): 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
crixtex:

Kilode?? wat I do??

Which 1 is attention seeker? Am I cramjones?
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by bashexyz: 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
We dont need to know who you are.. You lacking exposure is enough wink .
Durentt:
hahaha u dont know who i am so dont quote me aqain. Basstard.
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by bashexyz: 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ignorance is evil. embarassed .
ilawanson44:
They don't have respect for buhari because they know he is a big joke.
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by bashexyz: 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
YES. The SSS use it at the airport and at Camp David to transport the president. wink.
pingpong1:
I just want to know if Obama will be conveyed in the same vehicle. Will the Secret Service allow it? Just my thought.
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
ishiamu:

Which 1 is attention seeker? Am I cramjones?
Beremx is also an attention seeker too... She only pretends she is not......
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by ishiamu(m): 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
crixtex:

Beremx is also an attention seeker too... She only pretends she is not......

Na she knw

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by hajifaty: 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
luchy34:
Its this some kind of joke or something? Does it mean that the Indian government can't provide a suitable vehicle to convey our president, I stumbled across this picture on Facebook by Sahara reporters...

https://www.facebook.com/ReportYourself/photos/pb.96184337702.-2207520000.1446026013./10153104926097703/?type=3&theater

The Op is suffering from lack of exposure. The India Airport is bigger and more busy than any of our airports here.It aint proper if the president should be walking like any regular flyer.Thats A quick ride within the airport.
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
anonimi:

So you think our president is an ordinary traveler who should be moving anyhow from one point to another inside an airport when on an OFFICIAL visit?
If there is any iota of respect for him and those of us (Nigerians) whom he REPRESENTS to the Indians, he would have been met at the foot of his plan, on the tarmac by their PM with a car and driven straight to his accommodation (or the VIP lounge for an interview with the press, if scheduled).

We do not know what shit we are in, surely!
thanks so much bro, only you deciphered the meaning of my post, unfortunately many f.ools thought I was ignorant and don't know about airport facilities, how can a visiting head of state ( on an official trip oo) move around the airport like that, its even better he walks on foot than this. No protection no nothing... Anyway I don't care what people say. But to me it's not proper!

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by jerexzy(m): 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
wat a shameless president dt Nigerian has got. . .pmb in keke maruwa ;Dwat a shameless president dt Nigerian has got. . .pmb in keke maruwa

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by chrisblack: 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
ricsman:
you call it shame?
that's how they treat their VIPs.

no time to walk from the plane to the car, just drive with the fun car.
saw that too when he was in Germany.

believe me, as part of the reform that will go on in the aviation sector, this car will be introduced by PMB, after enjoying it severally

OP. good you repented and changed the title of this thread.
This is part of the enlightenment we want .Many on this forum are illiterates or suffer from lack of exposure
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by ricsman(m): 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
luchy34:
thanks so much bro, only you deciphered the meaning of my post, unfortunately many f.ools thought I was ignorant and don't know about airport facilities, how can a visiting head of state ( on an official trip oo) move around the airport like that, its even better he walks on foot than this. No protection no nothing... Anyway I don't care what people say. But to me it's not proper!
one thing I learnt from your post is that you are of the opposition side.

nevertheless, if you are sure that it was wrong for him to have been driven with that fun car, you should have given us the pics of when he highlighted from the plane.
delegates must have welcomed him when he arrived .... where are the pics.

I don't know about the airport he landed but I want to believe that reception he got is for VIPs. cheers
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by dustydee: 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
anonimi:

Thankfully our oyinbo "superiors" who invested in education for ALL their people made internet and searches available to us mentally LAZY black people.

In a bus, the Chinese president last week.

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by nigeriancuban: 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2015
Lol,but it's not like that's what he official ride to convey him an,its just for exhibit ion or something.......but baba sitting on that 3rd pics like a statue of tafawa balewa inscribed grin on a water basin
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by anonimi: 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
dustydee:
In a bus, the Chinese president last week.

You try wella to CONSOLE yourself oh.
Below is the reality of Chinese people vis-a-vis us, mentally LAZY blacks. embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294278_chinainafrica_jpgbd4ea16cc6391fffe329bb549e5ad537

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by ladi02(m): 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
i'm actually impressed, it shows how big their airport is
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by anonimi: 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
ladi02:
i'm actually impressed, it shows how big their airport is

.......and how SMALL our president's standing, and that of (Nigerians) the people he leads, is with the Indians, not so
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by Topman0001(m): 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Okay, convertible Keke.
The lower maruwa even get conductor seat for back
Re: How Buhari Was Conveyed From Indian Airport (Photos) by naptu2: 10:59am On Nov 01, 2015
naptu2:
Sigh! Why do we always do this when a Nigerian President travels abroad? Two years ago people falsely claimed that President Jonathan did not get a "proper reception" in China. I had to create a thread to counter that false assertion. Similar false claims were made earlier this year when President Buhari went to the US and now this.

Golf carts are often used to transport world leaders at international summits. They've always been a regular part of visits to Camp David by foreign leaders. There's nothing strange about the fact that President Buhari was transported in a golf cart. The Indian Prime Minister also rode in a golf cart during the summit.

Some are trying to convey the impression that the golf cart was the only vehicle that he was transported in while he was in India. That's obviously false. The Indians used over a hundred brand new luxury vehicles for this summit. 55 of the vehicles were Toyota Camry Hybrid vehicles that were provided by Toyota India. Several of the vehicles were Mercedes Benz S Class vehicles and President Buhari was driven in an S Class Mercedes Benz while he was in New Delhi.

Also note that President Buhari was in India for an international summit. It was not a state visit.

President Buhari in India (picture by Bayo Omoboriowo/State House)

US President George Bush drives British Prime Minister Gordon Brown in a golf cart at Camp David (2007).

President and Mrs Reagan ride in a golf cart.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-PPHnyl8Mnrc/Tm6BZwssKQI/AAAAAAAAAbM/dRdQzypOt4E/s640/reagan-golf-cart.jpg[/img]

Angela Merkel rides in a golf cart at Camp David (left). Jose Manuel Barroso, President of the European Commission and former Prime Minister of Portugal is about to get on board a golf cart at the G8 summit at Camp David (right).

[img]http://4.bp..com/-cSX4299JgQA/T9qDOTswrCI/AAAAAAAABYI/TYkfg6OnEgI/s640/g8-golf-carts-camp-david.jpg[/img]

US President George HW Bush and Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev ride in a golf cart

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi (R) gestures as he travels in a battery operated vehicle while visiting an exhibition at the IG stadium complex during the opening session of The India-Africa Summit in New Delhi on October 29, 2015. India's Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that India and Africa must join forces to call for reform of the United Nations to reflect the growing power of emerging nations on the global stage. AFP PHOTO / PRAKASH SINGH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat / Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly / Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.