Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,048 members, 7,849,236 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

Buhari Disappoints Us, Governments, Read What He Did - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Disappoints Us, Governments, Read What He Did (949 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Buhari ‘disappoints’ Billionaire Indimi, Cancel Zahra’s Wedding / See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics / Again Buhari Disappoints Nigerians, International Media - September 30 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Disappoints Us, Governments, Read What He Did by Okimski(m): 9:05am On Oct 28, 2015
Justice Pindigi, the former chairman of the Rivers state
governorship petitions tribunal, has recounted his
experience at the tribunal.
He said, "Two weeks before I was removed as chairman
of the Tribunal, I got a call from an unknown number,
asking for an appointment for us to meet in Kaduna.
And I asked, what for?
And the caller said, it's on a need to know basis. That
the details of the meeting would be made known to me
in Kaduna. And I declined.
The next was a call from the DSS, saying they were all
expecting me at meeting in Kaduna. And demanded why
I turned down the appointment. And I said, I'm a
chairman of a Tribunal, and do not have the luxury to
attend meetings. Especially one without an agenda.
And the caller from DSS said there was a petition of
fraud against me, in a case I handled in Kaduna in
2009. And I asked him to charge me accordingly, in line
with the extant laws.
I was called again by another caller; who apologised to
me, on behalf of the DSS. And offered to compensate
me for the harassment I received from the DSS, and
rescheduled another meeting, in Kaduna. And I declined
again.
And the next was a letter removing me as the Chairman
of the Rivers State governorship petitions tribunal, and
replacing me with Justice Ambrosa. As is the practice, I
offered to brief Justice Ambrosa, on the proceedings so
far, but he said that won't be necessary that he has
been following the case.
Now, on the judgement delivered by Justice Ambrosa; it
will be unethical and unprofessional to denigrate, or
condemn the judgement of a contemporary colleague.
However, the Supreme Court has said, that for an
election to be annulled, the petitioner has to prove that
elections didn't hold at the polling units, where the
winner was returned elected. And I'm not sure that the
Ambrosa's judgement arrived through that route.”

http://elombah.com/index.php/reports/1976-i-was-offered-bribe-threatened-removed-as-chairman-of-rivers-tribunal-justice-pindigi
Re: Buhari Disappoints Us, Governments, Read What He Did by chocolateme(f): 9:06am On Oct 28, 2015
Hmm
Re: Buhari Disappoints Us, Governments, Read What He Did by pallybrown(m): 9:07am On Oct 28, 2015
Nawaoo
Re: Buhari Disappoints Us, Governments, Read What He Did by Young03(m): 9:07am On Oct 28, 2015
Na today him begin dissapoint?
Re: Buhari Disappoints Us, Governments, Read What He Did by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:11am On Oct 28, 2015
hmnnn...
Re: Buhari Disappoints Us, Governments, Read What He Did by coldsummer: 9:14am On Oct 28, 2015
Get a credible source then we can talk.
Re: Buhari Disappoints Us, Governments, Read What He Did by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 28, 2015
this article is officially endorsed by

Re: Buhari Disappoints Us, Governments, Read What He Did by ajibola11(m): 9:29am On Oct 28, 2015
Nonsense of d day
Re: Buhari Disappoints Us, Governments, Read What He Did by omolami: 10:14am On Oct 28, 2015
Undemocratic leaders ruling in a democratic setting. What do you expect?
Re: Buhari Disappoints Us, Governments, Read What He Did by orunto27: 12:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
Abachas style for which Al Mustapha ,,Michel etc were notorious. Mafia style Government.
Re: Buhari Disappoints Us, Governments, Read What He Did by orunto27: 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
Please convey this report to Amnesty International, the U.N. and to the Hague for their information and necessary intervention before this innocent Judge start s suffering. Nigeria is full of contradictions. But I believe that there is God(Allah).
Re: Buhari Disappoints Us, Governments, Read What He Did by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
If this allegation is true then buhari is a bleeped up niggar grand dad..... A big irredeemable thieving conspiring bigoted daurist....!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Disappoints Us, Governments, Read What He Did by Chigold101(m): 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
This sounds like a story from Mafian movies. It sounds like what we read in Crime novels but somehow that's what happens in government of this country where a Fulani cowboy from Daura is the President.
He has been running a one man government and that is not enough for him, he now wants to run a party country.
He intimidates people and force them to dance the tune coming from his body (odour) language. Well, I pity Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Increase In Unemployment As Online Retail Stores Sack Workers. / The Biafran Secessionist And Unsaid Actualities--chigachi Eke / They Said Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scammer : Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.