Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics (40417 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Buhari ‘disappoints’ Billionaire Indimi, Cancel Zahra’s Wedding / Saraki & Ekweremadu Celebrating As FG Drops Charges Against Them (Pics) / Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by henryanna36: 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday met with parents of more than 200 Chibok schoolgirls kidnapped by Boko Haram on April 14, 2014.

The meeting took place today after the parents, accompanied by members of the BringBackOurGirls movement, marched on the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

According to the Bring Back Our Girls group, Buhari who spoke in English and Hausa during the meeting today, spent no time to comfort the parents. He also barred people from taking pictures and did not allow journalists in the hall.

The mood and tone of the July 8th meeting was much warmer than today’s meeting as Mr. Buhari was cold, the group said.

Photo credit: Philip Ojisua

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/photostears-as-buhari-disappoints.html?m=1

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by henryanna36: 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by benedictnsi(m): 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
[size=14pt] Hmmm..... Some old women though.....

So chibok girls no get, Daddies, brothers and sisters Na only aged mummies dem get fa

Its now getting obvious that this Chibok girls stuff is a pure "political scam "

I only see some poor hungry women, hired to cry and later be compensated with peanuts undecided [/size]

187 Likes 13 Shares

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by henryanna36: 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
henryanna36:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday met with parents of more than 200 Chibok schoolgirls kidnapped by Boko Haram on April 14, 2014.

The meeting took place today after the parents, accompanied by members of the BringBackOurGirls movement, marched on the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

According to the Bring Back Our Girls group, Buhari who spoke in English and Hausa during the meeting today, spent no time to comfort the parents. He also barred people from taking pictures and did not allow journalists in the hall.

The mood and tone of the July 8th meeting was much warmer than today’s meeting as Mr. Buhari was cold, the group said.
More

2 Shares

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by INTROVERT(f): 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
Sorry mummies... Terrible punishment awaits the kidnappers of those girls and even more terrible punishment awaits those that used their kidnap for political gains, those that collected billions to buy weapons and those that lied about bringing them back to win election.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by suxkill: 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
Were is oby?

If you resides in a glass.house,don't..................

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
Eyyah! cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by poshestmina(f): 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
ONE chance grin grin
Baba doesn't want to pay them for a job well done grin grin grin

Una never start to cry cheesy

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Titto93(m): 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
it's a shame for these old women to have accepted to play this role. Don't ask me what I mean.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by hacmond(m): 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
cry
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Omotayor123(f): 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
I wonder where those girls really are
So sad. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by StOla: 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
Buhari must not fail where the fumbling Jonathan chose to fail.

I don't believe that Islamic terrorists would just keep young virgin girls together without trying to have a taste of the 72 virgins that await them in their own heaven. They have been gifted as wives to the fighters - the very reason why such girls are kidnapped.

What the government must do is to give an official report and conclusion on the matter. The parents need to know what happened to their lost children.

Heaven and earth may pass away, but the whole world will always remember that Nigeria had a clueless and irresponsible president in Jonathan.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Swanky092: 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
MAY GOD ALMIGHTY COMFORT THEM AND ALSO GIVE OUR LEADERS THE WISDOM TO LEAD US WELL, AMEN.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by VickyRotex(f): 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
Oro yi so simi lenu, obuyo si embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
benedictnsi:
Hmmm..... Some old women though.....

So chibok girls no get, Daddies, brothers and sisters Na only aged mummies dem get fa
........Correct !!! In fact ,Your talk get sense!

15 Likes

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Mufasa27(m): 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
benedictnsi:

Pls don't tell me you don't believe the girls were kidnapped shocked cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
wicked bubu

5 Likes

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by 4Play(m): 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
These are the true wailing wailers. They have been failed by the GEJ government and are being failed by this Buhari government.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by pretydiva(f): 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
Choiii..diaris godooo cry...dis is indeed sad
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by OgbeifunErom: 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
StOla:
Buhari must not fail where the fumbling Jonathan chose to fail.
I don't believe that Islamic terrorists would just keep young virgin girls together without trying to have a taste of the 72 virgins that await them in their own heaven. They have been gifted as wives to the fighters - the very reason why such girls are kidnapped.
What the government must do is to give an official report and conclusion on the matter. The parents need to know what happened to their lost children.
Heaven and earth may pass away, but the whole world will always remember that Nigeria had a clueless and irresponsible president in Jonathan.

I totally agree with you

They should try and bring some closure to these women.

Jonathan is a bastard for the way he misruled this country

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by gurunlocker: 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
I'm sorry buy they look paid..... where are their husbands, sons and daughters?.... or they only gave birth to one chibok girl each?

NA keep rescuing hundreds of hostages and not even one chibok girl since? are they living in Pluto?.... just hope this doesn't turn out to be scam.

12 Likes

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Descartes: 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
Just look at Burutai posing for a shot when a sensitive issue is been discussed. Smh

18 Likes

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by smoby(m): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
See crying competion sha !!! Xo sad.......

1 Like

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by CEOMilkyway(m): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
benedictnsi:

As in eh!
I don the believe say this Chibok matter na scam.

Well, make we the look as the matter go end sha this one wey oga presido no smile with them.

1 Like

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Goridoe(m): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
[size=14pt][/size] embarassed sad but OP, u for notify us say 'graphic pictures' nah.! you got tears rolling down my cheek now embarassed

btw, na only 'em mothers we dey see all this while..
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Uniquexty(f): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
Still on the matter
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
I still have not believed this thing...looks like scam to me. even the BH boys have not talked about it to show they are or had alliance with the kidnap apart from the early stages.

4 Likes

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Mufasa27(m): 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
I'm trying hard not to smile buy I can help it.. grin

Don't quote unless you know why I choose to smilegrin grin

2 Likes

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by chesterlee(m): 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
Buhari

#BringBackOurGirls NOW!!!

1 Like

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Kingspin(m): 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
Na so them de bring back missing person(s), Only in Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by QTEST007(m): 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
This chibok issue girls is a mere distraction,they'll never be found,even if they are,they'll never be the same,they will not all be found, and politicians are just taking advantage of the situation.
The poverty level of this country is not helping matters. Give an old woman N1000,she'll pretend to be who ever u want her to be and cry foul.

4 Likes

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Letsgoandfuck(m): 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
Propaganda of the year

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… / Senator Yayi's House Marked For Demolition. Photos / Atiku, PDP Loses Appeal At Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.