Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,143 members, 7,852,903 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Port Harcourt Airport Is Not The Worst In The World - FAAN - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Port Harcourt Airport Is Not The Worst In The World - FAAN (10699 Views)

Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport / Canopy Used At Port Harcourt Airport, Spotted By Man (Photos) / Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Airport Is Not The Worst In The World - FAAN by Goodegg: 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
I really agree with that statement because i was a witness, i really felt disappointed reaching to my own country where we have to go for screening is in the tent that was build and call a building both the diplomat and other high foreign ambassadors. Infact after that i was led outside of the building. I stood outside with my luggages waithing for my brother to come pick me with tauts that surround me at the moment. It was a terrible experience.
Re: Port Harcourt Airport Is Not The Worst In The World - FAAN by Goodegg: 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
Is a shamful thing that politics in nigeria is all about gathering money for their future generation and not about leaving a footprint to be remembered.
Re: Port Harcourt Airport Is Not The Worst In The World - FAAN by Koolmexxi(m): 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
Rossikk:
STFU dullard. The place is under construction! Fcking peabrain!
Ur brain's definitely either under construction or d apprentice in charge forgot to place any in ur skull. .
Re: Port Harcourt Airport Is Not The Worst In The World - FAAN by speedyGonzales: 10:46am On Oct 29, 2015
awesome11:

When was that?

last year September, at lagos international airport!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Railway Corporation Generates N80million From Abuja-kaduna Train Service / People Boarding A Bus In Lagos In The 1980s (Throwback Photo) / Nimet Predicts Unstable Weather Conditions In The North, South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.