Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist (9822 Views)

Saraki’s Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerian Muslims (READ) / My Open Letter To Oga Seun! / How To Defeat Boko Haram: A Message To Nigerian Security Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist by Chubhie: 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
Drchristian:
Ijaws are not igbos they have crude oil and acess to d sea
Agreed.

1 Like

Re: Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
Chubhie:
Agreed.
thanks dear 4 being real

2 Likes

Re: Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist by pazienza(m): 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
superstar1:

Ojukwu died paralysed and he was watching someone romping his wife in his vegetative state.

Zik was drooling on himself before his death.

Achebe?? One should not even talk of that bitter bed ridden shameless old man.

Awo was a common thief that was too slow that he failed at treason twice, and a coward that couldn't bear the consequences of his action so much that he took otapiapia to end his miserable life.

Abiola was a thief that was stripped of his ill gotten wealth by his northern masters, who bribed the hungry Yoruba obas to look the other way as Abiola died miserably like a common rat in the prison.

Tinubu was recently demystified by his northern masters a nd left with only a house boy in the name of a VP.

6 Likes

Re: Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist by mikeywise(m): 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
obailala:
I may be wrong, but I can assure you that the misadventure of GEJ in aso rock was only possible because GEJ himself was weak, indecisive and he lacked public administrative skills to a large extent. He also committed several flaws which made it possible and very easy for the opposition to harass him. There is hardly any leader in a complex nation like Nigeria that will not be bamboozled with all those accusations and counter-accusations. But the way the leader reacts to them is very important, it will determine whether more bombs will keep coming or not and will also determine whether he will stay afloat or not.

I also subscribe absolutely to your recommendations of Igbo leaders concentrating on the local scene to improve the lives of Igbos at the local level. Never has it been heard that Igbo states did not receive federal allocations; if only our leaders and pressure groups can concentrate at the local level, scrutinise local leaders (governors, LGA chairmen and councillors) and force out excellent performance from the leaders at the home base, I can assure you that when the rest of Nigeria sees how wonderfully well the SE is doing in all economic and social indices, they would virtually beg an Igbo man to come and be president. However, instead of calling for accountability at the local levels, it seems our attention is always fixated at the federal; hence the complaints or marginalisation and the calls for secession.

Once again, I may be wrong, but this is just my personal opinion.
This is exactly what we should be rooting for, nothing more, nothing less.

2 Likes

Re: Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist by Yanks101: 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
obailala:
I may be wrong, but I can assure you that the misadventure of GEJ in aso rock was only possible because GEJ himself was weak, indecisive and he lacked public administrative skills to a large extent. He also committed several flaws which made it possible and very easy for the opposition to harass him. There is hardly any leader in a complex nation like Nigeria that will not be bamboozled with all those accusations and counter-accusations. But the way the leader reacts to them is very important, it will determine whether more bombs will keep coming or not and will also determine whether he will stay afloat or not.

I also subscribe absolutely to your recommendations of Igbo leaders concentrating on the local scene to improve the lives of Igbos at the local level. Never has it been heard that Igbo states did not receive federal allocations; if only our leaders and pressure groups can concentrate at the local level, scrutinise local leaders (governors, LGA chairmen and councillors) and force out excellent performance from the leaders at the home base, I can assure you that when the rest of Nigeria sees how wonderfully well the SE is doing in all economic and social indices, they would virtually beg an Igbo man to come and be president. However, instead of calling for accountability at the local levels, it seems our attention is always fixated at the federal; hence the complaints or marginalisation and the calls for secession.
You are not being sincere. A quality common in most one-nigerianists.

Once again, I may be wrong, but this is just my personal opinion.
But the SE is doing better than most parts of the north.
She has a much better standard of living, more education, more wealth distribution than probably any part of NIgeria.
The north are largely backward, but have produced the ruling class, so i don't understand your point.
Nigeria is dysfunctional. Socio-economic progress will not make the SE rule. The SE is always very progressive relative to the resources she gets from the Nigerian state.
Btw, the SE gets by far the lowest federal allocation and has the lowest debts and the least poverty.
So what are else are we saying? How much more progressive do the SE need to be?
Katsina and the north east is very very poor and yet the president comes from there.
You are not being sincere. A quality absent in most one-nigerianists.
cc, mikeywise

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist by nicetboy(m): 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
baby124:
E
Nice one. As you know, the world has also advanced in that one bomb can kill thousands. You want to repeat the follies of the Biafran war again. When you start, know that we won't stop until the last man is dead. You think the silence of the Yoruba is stupidity?! Try to attack us and see the result. We will not stop or listen till you are all finished. UN will only observe, they will not be able to save you.
original yoruba ranting bt will run away when he hears d first gun shot. First go and finish fulani dat are killing nd raping ur kits nd kins

2 Likes

Re: Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist by superstar1(m): 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
pazienza:

Awo was a common thief that was too slow that he failed at treason twice, and a coward that couldn't bear the consequences of his action so much that he took otapiapia to end his miserable life.

Abiola was a thief that was stripped of his ill gotten wealth by his northern masters, who bribed the hungry Yoruba obas to look the other way as Abiola died miserably like a common rat in the prison.

Tinubu was recently demystified by his northern masters a nd left with only a house boy in the name of a VP.

Awo was only charged for phantom prison as a result of collaborative connivance of Balewa and Zik. As God will have it, trailer passed between the Northerners and Igbos and guess what happened afterwards -- the God of Awolowo took revenge on his behalf and massacred 3million of you.

Abiola was true leader that stood firmly for the cause he believed in, without sacrificing his people and usain bolting away like ojukwu that offered 3million of you to amadioha before dressing up like a woman and ran away. That is leadership.

Tinubu was able to form a party, build collaborative bridges that sent a sitting president packing, despite all the noise of the igbos and boasts of
the igbos that they will return him back to power.

Let any of your leaders achieve that. Lest I forget, Igbos are like sheep without shepherd --- No leaderhip. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Every endeavour of the igbos in this country has failed -- You tried to usurp power in 1966, you failed. You tried to secede, you failed. You contested for presidency, you failed. You tried to back and return a sitting president, you only succeeded in sinking him.

Bunch of perennial sore losers.

2 Likes

Re: Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist by Yanks101: 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
superstar1:

Awo was only charged for phantom prison as a result of collaborative connivance of Balewa and Zik. As God will have it, trailer passed between the Northerners and Igbos and guess what happened afterwards -- the God of Awolowo took revenge on his behalf and massacred 3million of you.

Abiola was true leader that stood firmly for the cause he believed in, without sacrificing his people and usain bolting away like ojukwu that offered 3million of you to amadioha before dressing up like a woman and ran away. That is leadership.

Tinubu was able to form a party, build collaborative bridges that sent a sitting president packing, despite all the noise of the igbos and boasts of

Let any of your leaders achieve that. Lest I forget, Igbos are like sheep without shepherd --- No leaderhip. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Every endeavour of the igbos in this country has failed -- You tried to usurp power in 1966, you failed. You tried to secede, you failed. You contested for presidency, you failed. You tried to back and return a sitting president, you only succeeded in sinking him.

Your so-called leader is a drug baron who built an empire on regional commonwealth.
What has his ''bridge'' done for the average yoruba man on the streets.
The only thing you just suceeded in highlighting is that the SW is afflicted with a serious case of herdsmentality. A hangover from the old oyo kingdom.
They will always need someone to rule over them. So much for education and sophistication.

4 Likes

Re: Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist by pazienza(m): 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
superstar1:

Lol, Awo was a coward that ran away from life by taking otapiapia, instead of facing the consequences of his treason acts. http://247ureports.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-by-abdulmumini-adeku/

Awo was tried by a Yoruba justice, and found guilty of criminal charges, treason amongst other things. He was tried in a civilian court of law, not a military court, he was a thief and it wasn't Zik fault that he was jailed. His treason and theft jailed him.

Abiola was a Yoruba slave the North used to frustrate , Awo, and then he was stripped of his powers, disgraced and got betrayed by hungry Yoruba kings that were bribed by the North. He died a nobody, like a rat!

As for Tinubu :https://www.nairaland.com/2402932/yoruba-political-sophistication-hoax

4 Likes

Re: Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist by superstar1(m): 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
Yanks101:
Your so-called leader is a drug baron who built an empire on regional commonwealth.
What has his ''bridge'' done for the average yoruba man on the streets.
The only thing you just suceeded in highlighting is that the SW is afflicted with a serious case of herdsmentality. A hangover from the old oyo kingdom.
They will always need someone to rule over them. So much for education and sophistication.

A drug baron without any proof. Igbos are more efficient than NDLEA. They know more than CIA. They know more than FBI. Your foolishness of throwing tantrum like bush babies that you are, is legendary.

Give us a proof that he is a drug baron and we shall take him on ourself.

Herds mentality? Another wrong usage of words coming from a y1boman. Maybe the voting pattern of SE only showed chicken head mentality with 99.5% voting for the Drunken Master of Otuoke, 0.1% voting for PMB, 0.2% for others and the other 0.2% as null votes.

The bridge built ensured we have a president that recognises stealing as corruption. That is a major feat for the man on the street of SW, if it means nothing to man on the street of SE. No wonder igbo is synonmous with criminality, as evident by the number of you being sent to the gallows in Indonesia and Malaysia.

See this mengistu. Show me an organised society that does not have leadership.The Clintons, the Bushs, The Blairs, The Ghandis etc. No wonder your gully eroded remains in a despicable state that all of you are running away from in your thousands on a per second billing.

3 Likes

Re: Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
Eziachi:
It makes me smile how Nigerians boils with enthusiasm on the mention of Biafra. Something they don't have for their beloved Nigeria.

Biafra people knew themselves, as its in their blood and in their DNA. Outside that, anyone that wanted to be a citizen of Biafra will have to apply for it.

All those idiots whining everyday how they are being forced to become part of Biafra are like me crying that the English royal family are forcing me to become the next in the line of throne to succeed the queen. I can only dream!

All these Urhobo, Itshekiri, Edo and the likes of them including to a large extent Yoruba for thousands of years before the creation of Nigeria has no dealings with indigenous peoples Biafra, be it in trade, inter marriage, religion or culture.

You are not Biafra and no one wants you as part of Biafra. Even if you wanted, Biafra people will say no. We well understood your opposition to anything that includes Ndigbo but don't hide behind that natural dislike to start fantasizing that anyone want you in Biafra.
PLEASE NO ONE WANTS A NEW BIAFRA THAT INCLUDES YOU!!!.

Itshekiri is too insignificant to be twisting themselves that they are wanted or to be claimed by anybody.

How ironic everybody is an expert on Biafra including those who cannot even figure out or establish who their real natural fathers are with their mothers.

It very childish among the half baked experts, that non is talking about a referendum if you so refined, so that you can show through your vote how much you love Nigeria. Nigerians are known for their hypocrisy.
You cannot be more refined than British that granted a referendum in Scotland and Scots made their choice, instead of: you MUST be part of Britain whether you like it or not and with a 1001 reason why Scotland won't succeed.

In any refendum, all these insignificant tribes currently claiming fake and insincere allegiance to Nigeria will be the first to jump the ship.
But for their natural hate of Ndigbo, they opposed something they had wished for themselves, being independent from Nigeria. Throwing away the baby with the birth water.

Most Yorubas are most vocal in this opposition to Radio Biafra recently but they forgot Radio Khudirat so soon.

Most Yoruba are more vocal about non armed MASSOB but forgot their arms importation into Benin Republic and training of rebel army in neighbouring Togo during the Abacha era.

Most Yoruba gets their attention boiled up on the mere mentioned of Biafra seceeding from Nigeria but we're openly threatening to secede with their own version of Biafra in Oduduwa if June 12 wasn't upheld with NADECO and Afenifere. How we forget very quickly.

Whoever you are or whoever you wished you would have wished, please stop making noise about something that has nothing to do with you called Biafra.

You have called Biafra landlocked it didn't stop anything.

You have blackmail us with immaterial properties all over Nigeria, still no one cares.

You have used some Igbos within Biafra itself, it didn't work.

You had tried who is Igbo and who isn't, it's still not working. Even with Ayo Irikife boundaries commission after the war

You have used state apparatus throughout OBJ, Yar Adua, Jonathan, era to murder defenceless MASSOB members but it didn't stop it but rather increased the agitation.

For 45 years you claimed Biafra is dead instead of expressing it as your wishes and that doesn't work either. Just like China wishing that Tibet is dead.

As a Biafra citizen I have more in common in terms of culture, food, inter marriage and outlook in life through historical evidence with the current English Cameroonians than you Yorubas, Urhobo, Itshekiri, Edo etc.
So stop rejecting a lover that had never fancied you or let alone in love with you.

You are no Biafra, no one wants you in Biafra, spend more of your fantasy life thinking how to fix your paradise Nigeria.
We are sick and tired of your voyeurism.

Remark: this piece is a one in a million... And thus satisfactory
Re: Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist by pazienza(m): 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
Re: Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist by superstar1(m): 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
pazienza:

Lol, Awo was a coward that ran away from life by taking otapiapia, instead of facing the consequences of his treason acts. http://247ureports.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-by-abdulmumini-adeku/

Awo was tried by a Yoruba justice, and found guilty of criminal charges, treason amongst other things. He was tried in a civilian court of law, not a military court, he was a thief and it wasn't Zik fault that he was jailed. His treason and theft jailed him.

Abiola was a Yoruba slave the North used to frustrate , Awo, and then he was stripped of his powers, disgraced and got betrayed by hungry Yoruba kings that were bribed by the North. He died a nobody, like a rat!

As for Tinubu :https://www.nairaland.com/2402932/yoruba-political-sophistication-hoax

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Awo was everthing Zik ever dreamt of. Show us the achievements of ZIk. There is nothing he can point out to, apat from speaking English. Zik was the thief that was indicted by the British for stealing public fund, whih was used to blackmail him to for govt with Balewa. He was a crook and highly corrupt person.

Mind you even in deth, Awo still remains on the lips of every y1boman. Do we give a hoot about who is called Zik, in yorubaland? Naaaaaaaaaaa

Abiola achieved a status no Iboman has never, is not an dcan never achieved. He died a martyr. A word that is strange in the lexicons of y1bos. No wonder they call sacrificing 3milion people to Amadioha for fun by a spoilt brat sissy, as courage.

The list of y1bo northern collaborators is endless -- Zik, Nzeribe, Ekwueme, Daniel Kanu, etc.

Tinubu removed your Mandela of Otuoke from power, despite all your noise. Sore losers. He ensured you are relegated back to the background you are known for in theis country. No wonder your babyish tantrums has never ended, despite the fact that the Ijaws have since moved on.

1 Like

Re: Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist by Yanks101: 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
superstar1:

A drug baron without any proof. Igbos are more efficient than NDLEA. They know more than CIA. They know more than FBI. Your foolishness of throwing tantrum like bush babies that you are, is legendary.

Give us a proof that he is a drug baron and we shall take him on ourself.

Herds mentality? Another wrong usage of words coming from a y1boman. Maybe the voting pattern of SE only showed chicken head mentality with 99.5% voting for the Drunken Master of Otuoke, 0.1% voting for PMB, 0.2% for others and the other 0.2% as null votes.

The bridge built ensured we have a president that recognises stealing as corruption. That is a major feat for the man on the street of SW, if it means nothing to man on the street of SE. No wonder igbo is synonmous with criminality, as evident by the number of you being sent to the gallows in Indonesia and Malaysia.

See this mengistu. Show me an organised society that does not have leadership.The Clintons, the Bushs, The Blairs, The Ghandis etc. No wonder your gully eroded remains in a despicable state that all of you are running away from in your thousands on a per second billing.
Llook at this dunce. Comparing the clintons to that thief tinubu. grin
Blair is currently irrelevant in the UK because of the iraqi war.
Don't ever compare the SW to western civilization. Tinubu would be in jail by now in the real west. They are not herds.
Your drug baron just extended his funnel to the national purse and this one is telling me stories.
The average yoruba man in SW states are still suffering deprivation and grinding poverty courtesy of your leader.
Osun citizens can barely even feed, even borrowing from anambra state. Oyo is like a cave land with only ibadan of any relevance.
Leader indeed. Victims of herdsmentality.

4 Likes

Re: Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

Ojuku remains the only coward ever liveth, the bearded animal ran away in the middle of the night, he is a shameless and pathetic coward, may his wicked soul rot in hell.

Like seriously...
Hmm your hero who died of amalaa and ewedu poison will really be disappointed in you...

1 Like

Re: Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
Eziachi:

Life is all about selfish. That why siblings that grew up in one house, one day fly the next, marry, build their own house and have his own family without saying every stay at home as one happy family.
What is selfish is you calling me choice selfish and yours honourable. I respect your choice, I just wish your accorded mine the same respect.

Good evening Sir,

I've been on the forefront of this vocal battle, I've said alot, but not enough as your single post.

I will like to learn more from your wisdom Sir.

I hope you're okay with it?

2 Likes

Re: Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist by BlackBaron: 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
PointB:
Agree and disagree.
Everyone's talking about it but with his OTT rhetoric, it'll only take a couple of extreme nut cases to spark off a social crises. I don't want to get dragged into alternatives apart from the flawed massob style.

But let's just say, the state government is a way to nudging this to national and international consciousness.

At the moment, Mr N.K reminds me of someone like Prabakharan of the Tamil tigers whose approach only bought them an uneasy secession which got reeled back. Pity our democratic process is flawed, but the state level or Rep members can start, no?

1 Like

Re: Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist by NOBODYY: 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
Seun This is one of the threads! Take it down!!

1 Like

Re: Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist by obailala(m): 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
Yanks101:
But the SE is doing better than most parts of the north.
She has a much better standard of living, more education, more wealth distribution than probably any part of NIgeria.
The north are largely backward, but have produced the ruling class, so i don't understand your point.
Nigeria is dysfunctional. Socio-economic progress will not make the SE rule. The SE is always very progressive relative to the resources she gets from the Nigerian state.
Btw, the SE gets by far the lowest federal allocation and has the lowest debts and the least poverty.
So what are else are we saying? How much more progressive do the SE need to be?
Katsina and the north east is very very poor and yet the president comes from there.
You are not being sincere. A quality absent in most one-nigerianists.
cc, mikeywise
You have still reiterated a point I'm trying to make; having an Igbo man as president will not in any way change the fundamental problem of the SE. Just the same way the north has always produced rulers but yet still remains the most backward and poverty stricken region in Nigeria.

Regarding the SE, we are doing well today not because of better political leadership at the local level, but rather we are doing well solely due to individual efforts. I'm sure you will agree with me on that?

The last time we had real leaders in the SE was in the days of great people like Dee Sam Mbakwe; since then, all we've had are mediocre charlatans. Whether we break away from Nigeria or not, Igbos in our industrous ways will continue to maintain a high standard of living in the SE. But then, if any serious positive change in these standards must be achieved, we have to first of all address the problem of political leadership at the local level before we start thinking federal. Before we start talking of what the hausa or yoruba man is doing to us at the federal level, we should have talked about what we are doing at the local level to clean our house.

If we cannot approach this problem in this systematic way by addressing the local level first before going to the federal, I'm afraid even if we achieve an actualisation of Biafra, our case may be worse than the confusion and chaos presently ongoing in south sudan.

1 Like

Re: Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist by Truth4eva: 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
NOBODYY:
Seun
This is one of the threads!
Take it down!!
You are pained because it is not what you expected to happen that is ongoing in this thread. Learn to deal with your fears. Biafrans are more than who you think they are. If you don't have any meaningful contribution to make, stay away from threads like this so that you won't catch a cold or get headache. God will continue to fight for biafrans against their enemies. Welcome if you are a biafran or friend of biafrans.

2 Likes

Re: Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist by NOBODYY: 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
Truth4eva:

You are pained because it is not what you expected to happen that is ongoing in this thread. Learn to deal with your fears. Biafrans are more than who you think they are. If you don't have any meaningful contribution to make, stay away from threads like this so that you won't catch a cold or get headache. God will continue to fight for biafrans against their enemies. Welcome if you are a biafran or friend of biafrans.

1 Like

Re: Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist by MrMbaM: 2:14am On Oct 29, 2015
[s]
NOBLEDANDY:

Like seriously...
Hmm your hero who died of amalaa and ewedu poison will really be disappointed in you...
[/s]

I know thats how you lost your father, ojuku who died senile, crippled, deaf and dumb must be cursing you right now in his smelly grave.
Re: Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 29, 2015
This house is falling......gradually falling.
Re: Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 29, 2015
Eziachi:
It makes me smile how Nigerians boils with enthusiasm on the mention of Biafra. Something they don't have for their beloved Nigeria.

Biafra people knew themselves, as its in their blood and in their DNA. Outside that, anyone that wanted to be a citizen of Biafra will have to apply for it.

All those idiots whining everyday how they are being forced to become part of Biafra are like me crying that the English royal family are forcing me to become the next in the line of throne to succeed the queen. I can only dream!

All these Urhobo, Itshekiri, Edo and the likes of them including to a large extent Yoruba for thousands of years before the creation of Nigeria has no dealings with indigenous peoples Biafra, be it in trade, inter marriage, religion or culture.

You are not Biafra and no one wants you as part of Biafra. Even if you wanted, Biafra people will say no. We well understood your opposition to anything that includes Ndigbo but don't hide behind that natural dislike to start fantasizing that anyone want you in Biafra.
PLEASE NO ONE WANTS A NEW BIAFRA THAT INCLUDES YOU!!!.

Itshekiri is too insignificant to be twisting themselves that they are wanted or to be claimed by anybody.

How ironic everybody is an expert on Biafra including those who cannot even figure out or establish who their real natural fathers are with their mothers.

It very childish among the half baked experts, that non is talking about a referendum if you so refined, so that you can show through your vote how much you love Nigeria. Nigerians are known for their hypocrisy.
You cannot be more refined than British that granted a referendum in Scotland and Scots made their choice, instead of: you MUST be part of Britain whether you like it or not and with a 1001 reason why Scotland won't succeed.

In any refendum, all these insignificant tribes currently claiming fake and insincere allegiance to Nigeria will be the first to jump the ship.
But for their natural hate of Ndigbo, they opposed something they had wished for themselves, being independent from Nigeria. Throwing away the baby with the birth water.

Most Yorubas are most vocal in this opposition to Radio Biafra recently but they forgot Radio Khudirat so soon.

Most Yoruba are more vocal about non armed MASSOB but forgot their arms importation into Benin Republic and training of rebel army in neighbouring Togo during the Abacha era.

Most Yoruba gets their attention boiled up on the mere mentioned of Biafra seceeding from Nigeria but we're openly threatening to secede with their own version of Biafra in Oduduwa if June 12 wasn't upheld with NADECO and Afenifere. How we forget very quickly.

Whoever you are or whoever you wished you would have wished, please stop making noise about something that has nothing to do with you called Biafra.

You have called Biafra landlocked it didn't stop anything.

You have blackmail us with immaterial properties all over Nigeria, still no one cares.

You have used some Igbos within Biafra itself, it didn't work.

You had tried who is Igbo and who isn't, it's still not working. Even with Ayo Irikife boundaries commission after the war

You have used state apparatus throughout OBJ, Yar Adua, Jonathan, era to murder defenceless MASSOB members but it didn't stop it but rather increased the agitation.

For 45 years you claimed Biafra is dead instead of expressing it as your wishes and that doesn't work either. Just like China wishing that Tibet is dead.

As a Biafra citizen I have more in common in terms of culture, food, inter marriage and outlook in life through historical evidence with the current English Cameroonians than you Yorubas, Urhobo, Itshekiri, Edo etc.
So stop rejecting a lover that had never fancied you or let alone in love with you.

You are no Biafra, no one wants you in Biafra, spend more of your fantasy life thinking how to fix your paradise Nigeria.
We are sick and tired of your voyeurism.
Re: Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist by Eziachi: 12:56am On Oct 30, 2015
For some reason unknown to me, my account was suspended after I wrote this piece yesterday, hence I could not contribute much yesterday.
While I was away, I can see the thread has been detailed with Ojukwu and Awo nonsense.
Am still not sure why my account was suspended yesterday, can someone give me a clue? Am not internet savvy like most of you.

1 Like

Re: Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist by vicenzo(m): 1:45am On Oct 30, 2015
Eziachi:
For some reason unknown to me, my account was suspended after I wrote this piece yesterday, hence I could not contribute much yesterday.
While I was away, I can see the thread has been detailed with Ojukwu and Awo nonsense.
Am still not sure why my account was suspended yesterday, can someone give me a clue? Am not internet savvy like most of you.

Maybe spam bot.
Re: Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist by Eziachi: 8:58am On Oct 30, 2015
vicenzo:

Maybe spam bot.
What is that, if you don't mind me asking, please my good friend? grin

1 Like

Re: Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist by Eziachi: 9:26am On Oct 30, 2015
illiad:

Please how do I mail you a bottle of beer?

Because I was just preparing to call the bluff of those miserable lots with no form of identity or history who spend their miserable life wailing over Biafra that has nothing to do with the uselessness they found themselves as nonentities with no iota of value.
I stopped drinking beer few years ago due to health reasons. But you can email me any carrot juice or freshly home made ginger shot. I will appreciate that. Merci

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Can’t Be Cowed By Federal Agencies – Wike / Abiola Mandate’s Annulment Was A Huge Elite Conspiracy, Says Garba Shehu / Video: How “Nigerian Air Force" Trains And Recruits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.