Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,370 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

My Open Letter To Oga Seun! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Open Letter To Oga Seun! (618 Views)

We Want Oga Jona Back Trending -$1 Tumbles To ₦400 Pix / My Advice To Oga Fashola. / Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Open Letter To Oga Seun! by oyinkinola: 10:16am On Feb 20, 2016
Sir, I thing it's not enough to compensate the best nairalander who can push all his camarades to wall with his trend or post with front page only but to start ranks them with STARs ***from * to ** to *** for the genius!

with regards
oyinkinola

1 Like

Re: My Open Letter To Oga Seun! by Mediapace: 9:55am On Mar 09, 2016
Seun! Seun!! Seun!!! Seun!!!! Seun!!!!!
I have been willing to write you an open letter,what the hell is the problem between you and your bot,every time i create a post i get banned by a reckless bot and my topic removed for more than 7 times,i sent your unskilled supermod emails and they unban me and send me an irritating email that they are sorry.
My posts lost its first phase which is new topics which may end up getting no reply.
Same thing occured today,i sent your unskilled supermods email again and didn't unban me and my topic this time.

I just want to inform you that this is your own decade,enjoy?
A time is coming when a sensible webmaster will rodger you out!
Till then bro i say keep enjoying your money and website!

(1) (Reply)

The Worrisome Rising Population Of Nigeria / An Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari / Bring Back Our Corruption!!!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.