Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe (3790 Views)

The Hypocrisy Of Delta & Yoruba People Over The Case Of Nnanna Of Vanguard News / The Hypocrisy Of Most Igbos / The Hypocrisy Of Tonye Barcanista On Ikwerre Vs Okrika On PHC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 9:19am On Mar 12, 2017
They claim they want a new country called biafra named after the bight of biafra...

But this particular tribe are individualy domineering..go to any local government in Nigeria and they are present there,and they always have their domineering trait intrinsic in them...they will go anywhere and claim to be the owners of the environs,,they are the omo-Nile of Nigeria...

If you go to the east ,you discover that it is their very own leaders who they voted that are guilty of under developing their lands but they start accusing buhari...

Igbo will never be a president of Nigeria until they stop been greedy,although we can't take the fact away from them that they are smart people,we have Philip emegwali there..but how can they want to separate from Nigeria because of no reason...

Igbo people under ojokwu were brutally and murderously massacred because of ojukwu stubborn head,they even started resulting to cannibalism...

When will they learn

7 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by nonsobaba: 9:24am On Mar 12, 2017
coolestchris:
They claim they want a new country called biafra named after the bight of biafra...

But this particular tribe are individualy domineering..go to any local government in Nigeria and they are present there,and they always have their domineering trait intrinsic in them...they will go anywhere and claim to be the owners of the environs,,they are the omo-Nile o Nigeria...

If you go to the east ,you discover that it is their very own leaders who they voted that are guilty of under developing their lands but they start accusing buhari...

Igbo will never be a president of Nigeria until they stop been greedy,although we can't take the fact away from them that they are smart people,we have Philip emegwali there..but how can they want to separate from Nigeria because of no reason...

Igbo people under ojokwu were brutally and murderously massacred because of ojokwu stubborn head,they even started resulting to cannibalism...

When will they learn
Afonja

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 9:24am On Mar 12, 2017
Igbo people will tell u that want biafra because their money will be stronger,who will want to trade with those currencies..1 dollar will exchange it for 5000 biafra money
Kondomatic:
Who is this upcoming idiot

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by KingRex1(m): 9:25am On Mar 12, 2017
Someone s looking for trouble

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by Kondomatic(m): 9:27am On Mar 12, 2017
coolestchris:
Igbo people will tell u that want biafra because their money will be stronger,who will want to trade with those currencies..1 dollar will exchange it for 5000 biafra money
How is it your problem?

Kindly go back to romance section please

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 9:27am On Mar 12, 2017
Look at your treasonable signature
hiredkiller:
mynd44 obinoscopy lalasticlala Seun rule 2 and 3
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 9:28am On Mar 12, 2017
You don't call the shots
Kondomatic:
How is it your problem?

Kindly go back to romance section please
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:28am On Mar 12, 2017
slave talk

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 9:28am On Mar 12, 2017
Where is the trouble
KingRex1:
Someone s looking for trouble
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by Classyview(f): 9:28am On Mar 12, 2017
I will concur with anybody write up only if that person could list 10 things that Buuhari have done in our life positively since he became the president. If really in his absence things have gotten better he should just resign for a better Nigeria come on.
Opportunity to rule? Must it always be North in the affairs...... For instance, if Buuhari tells you to enter fire will you enter because it is Buuhari?.... We all needs to wake up from our slumber before it's too late.
I don't meant to build any form of hatreā‚¬d and that is how I live my life.. I have never done anything for people to like me in fact I do most things for people to dislike me. It's obvious for some people telling me that my statement shows that I don't like northerns, that I shouldn't try to paint a scenario that I don't know, well I really don't know what to say on that. But how can you been given opportunity on several occasions but instead of improving Nigeria you have full stories here>>>http://www.classyview.com/2017/03/northern-citizen-thinks-power-is-birth.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 9:31am On Mar 12, 2017
Can you do a head count of how many of your ancestors where decimated because of ojokwu stubborness
AlfaSeltzer:
slave talk

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 9:33am On Mar 12, 2017
Am a nigerian
nonsobaba:
Afonja

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:43am On Mar 12, 2017
coolestchris:
Can you do a head count of how many of your ancestors where decimated because of ojokwu stubborness

Stubborn and free is better than cowardice in slavery.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2017
Your insecurity is so much..are you in Chains
AlfaSeltzer:

Stubborn and free is better than cowardice in slavery.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 9:56am On Mar 12, 2017
Igbo will still break even inside the biafra
Etogist:
Attention seeker. How much will Seun pay you for getting many comments? Nothing. Better make good use of your time than showing us how idiotic people can be.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 10:03am On Mar 12, 2017
They didn't even deny
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by nonsobaba: 10:07am On Mar 12, 2017
coolestchris:
Am a nigerian
A Nigerian afonja

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by izombie(m): 10:07am On Mar 12, 2017
coolestchris:
op you are just looking for attention. If igbo people are domineering, whose fault is that? Its the person who lets himself to be dominated. The truth is, you people can't just stand the confidence of the igbos. Nigeria is one of the worst countries in the world. Please give me one good reason why someone would want to remain in it. You just woke up this sunday morning to create this useless topic. Did your gf dump you last night for an igbo man? Abeg park well.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by Etogist: 10:11am On Mar 12, 2017
coolestchris:
Igbo will still break even inside the biafra

How is it your business? Talk about your people and leave Igbos alone.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 10:11am On Mar 12, 2017
Am Nigeria edo
nonsobaba:
A Nigerian afonja

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2017
Why are you now having paranoial
Etogist:

How is it your business? Talk about your people and leave Igbos alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2017
izombie:
op you are just looking for attention. If igbo people are domineering, whose fault is that? Its the person who lets himself to be dominated. The truth is, you people can't just stand the confidence of the igbos. Nigeria is one of the worst countries in the world. Please give me one good reason why someone would want to remain in it. You just woke up this sunday morning to create this useless topic. Did your gf dump you last night for an igbo man? Abeg park well.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 10:14am On Mar 12, 2017
So out of the whole post that's what you picked..see you people better started coalizing to bring a president instead of dividing your house
izombie:

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:15am On Mar 12, 2017
coolestchris:
Your insecurity is so much..are you in Chains

Ask awolowo

9 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2017
Am not a bigot..and am an edo boy..so stop thinking is only yoruba people who can castigate your tribe
AlfaSeltzer:

Ask awolowo

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by seunlly(m): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2017
I'm tired of thhis biafra people jare.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 10:18am On Mar 12, 2017
They always seek for attention like children
seunlly:
I'm tired of thhis biafra people jare.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by Shadbay(m): 10:24am On Mar 12, 2017
Afonja sighted!
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe by coolestchris(m): 10:27am On Mar 12, 2017
Am edo
Shadbay:
Afonja sighted!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons For Atiku's Delay Tactics Exposed / Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix) / Southwest Is The Face Of Nigeria & The Most Powerful Region In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.