Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? (13224 Views)

Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) / Why Is S.A.W Used For Muhammad And A.S Used For Other Prophets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
aminusanti:

Bro u are doing well with dis kafirs honestly, pls do not waste ur time too much on some of them as their not here for understanding and they thought by displaying their ignorance here theyr building awareness,May Allah bless u in a abundance. Ameen

God bless you brother. Before i can even take that lieman serious again that would be when I wanna have fun. in his mind he's spreading awareness and trying to put out the light of Islam.
Give them;

Quran 40:21

Have they not traveled through the land and observed how was the end of those who were before them? They were greater than them in strength and in impression on the land, but Allah seized them for their sins. And they had not from Allah any protector.

Quran 40:82

Have they not traveled through the land and observed how was the end of those who were before them? They were greater than them in strength and in impression on the land, but Allah seized them for their sins. And they had not from Allah any protector.

those who were bigger than them have tried even with bigger and dubous plans. but what was their end?

Baarakllahu fiynaa. Dear brother.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by aminusanti(m): 1:04am On Nov 05, 2015
truthman2012:

Why didn't you bother to read the whole post? It shows you read with biased mind and not to discover the truth.

Besides, what is your take about those verses of the Bible that prove Jesus was the person Moses prophesy was referring to?

You don't have any point. The truth is you don't understand how to read the Bible. The statement in Deuteronomy 18:18 is a reported speech. God told Moses to tell the Israelites ''I (God) will raise up a Prophet from among THEIR brethren like unto thee.

Among THEIR brethren in that context means YOUR brethren in a direct speech. The ruth of the matter is that those to whom the prophesy was given have seen it fulfilled as you could see in those New Testament verses I cited above.

But my friend, why do you thing God would send Muhammad to return the world to paganism as practiced in islam?

I proved to you all that islam is paganism and I gave the link, which none of you could refute. WHY ARE YOU MUSLIMS SILENT ON IT AND YET CONTINUE WITH ISLAM? Would God send Muhammad to the world to revive what (paganism) He hates? Nowhere in Judaism or Christianity do we have them venerating Kaaba, which is claimed to have been in existence since the time of Abraham?

Jesus and ALL other Bible prophets never talked about Kaaba, then if it is truly the house of God and a resort for mankind, why was it then restricted to Meccan pagans before Muhammad came?

Practically speaking, the way you worship allahh in is the same way pagans worship their idol in Arab, Africa, Asia and everywhere in the world. Shaving heads, tieing white clocth from shoulder down, facing a particular direction etc. Where did you see God worshiped that way before the advent of Muhammad? It doesn't take rocket science to discover Muhammad brought idolatry as the worship of the true God.
Do you know prophetic history at all?? U arr still bringing up this topic of paganism despite all d proves given to you?? undecided
U are truly unbeliever..

The verse in discussion is explicit in saying that the prophet will come amongst the Brethren of the Jews. Abraham had two sons: Ishmael and Isaac. The Jews are the descendants of Isaac’s son, Jacob. The Arabs are the children of Ishmael. Thus, the Arabs are the brethren of the Jewish nation. The Bible affirms: ‘And he (Ishmael) shall dwell in the presence of all his breth-ren.’ (Genesis 16:12) ‘And he (Ishmael) died in the presence of all his brethren.’ (Genesis 25:18) The children of Isaac are the brethren of the Ishmaelites. Like-wise, Muhammad is from among the brethren of the Israelites, be-cause he was a descendant of Ishmael the son of Abraham.
By overlaying the truth with falsehood’ is meant the corrupting of the biblical text, of which the Quran frequently accuses the Jews, while the ‘suppression of the truth’ refers to their disregard or deliberately false interpretation of the words of Moses in the biblical passage,The ‘brethren’ of the children of Israel are obviously the Arabs, and particularly the musta’ribah (‘Arabianized’) group among them, which traces its descent to Ishmael and Abraham.
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by Maamin(m): 5:38am On Nov 05, 2015
plappville:

That was smart of You...bravo !!

Thanks dear! I know few words in arabic, the moment I noticed both the word MERCY and BARAKAT are not contained in his transliteration I knew that something fishy was going on cool
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by Maamin(m): 5:43am On Nov 05, 2015
plappville:

I thought they claimed Muhammad is a descendant of Ishmael. If Abraham's blessing for his descendants is not prescribed to Muhammad that they have to beg Allah to bless Muhammad's descendants. This doesnt even make sense to me. Abrahams blessings is valid for his descendants. According to the Bible.

Bunch of confused slaves! That does not know where they belong.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:34am On Nov 05, 2015
Maamin:

Thanks dear! I know few words in arabic, the moment I noticed both the word MERCY and BARAKAT are not contained in his transliteration I knew that something fishy was going on cool

cry cry Arabic master. pls find me the meaning of "Salat" tronsformed into verbal form as "salli" and provide me the meaning of "salli" use any dico use Google translate Use Google. Find out the fishy stuff here too. kiss Good luck. Ignoramus grin what you dont know is that more than a word, or phrase can have mean just one thing. This level of foolishness still makes me laugh. the Language you don't even know about cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by Maamin(m): 8:02am On Nov 05, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

cry cry Arabic master. pls find me the meaning of "Salat" tronsformed into verbal form as "salli" and provide me the meaning of "salli" use any dico use Google translate Use Google. Find out the fishy stuff here too. kiss Good luck. Ignoramus grin what you dont know is that more than a word, or phrase can have mean just one thing. This level of foolishness still makes me laugh. the Language you don't even know about cheesy

Stop lying! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by truthman2012(m): 9:52am On Nov 05, 2015
Maamin:

Stop lying! grin
Lying is a part of islam and in fact, allahh himself said he is a DECEIVER.
Who is a liar and a deceiver according to the Bible? Satan.
Therefore allahh is satan.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by Maamin(m): 10:12am On Nov 05, 2015
truthman2012:

Lying is a part of islam and in fact, allahh himself said he is a DECEIVER.

Who is a liar and a deceiver according to the Bible? Satan.

Therefore allahh is satan.

By the grace of God the spirit of Christ will surely arrest them one by one.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by aminusanti(m): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2015
Maamin:

By the grace of God the spirit of Christ will surely arrest them one by one.

Man Worshipers! I am ready to accept this ur worship if u can provide me with any verse in the Bible wherein Jesus himself said that he is God?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:15am On Nov 05, 2015
aminusanti:

Man Worshipers! I am ready to accept this ur worship if u can provide me with any verse in the Bible wherein Jesus himself said that he is God?

or where he says he's their lord and saviour that they should worship him

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by truthman2012(m): 11:19am On Nov 05, 2015
aminusanti:

Oh! Plenty. Long before Jesus came, various prophets had prophesied of him as GOD. He also called Himself GOD.

Matthew 1:23 - “Behold, the
virgin shall be with child, and bear
a Son, and they shall call His
name Immanuel,” which is
translated, “GOD WITH US.”

Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a Child is
born, Unto us a Son is given; And
the government will be upon His
shoulder. And His name will be
called Wonderful, Counselor,
MIGHTY GOD, Everlasting Father,
Prince of Peace.

Revelation2:8 - (Jesus is the First and the
Last)

John 1:1 - In the beginning was
the Word, and the Word was with
God, and the Word was God...
John1:14 - And the Word became flesh
and dwelt among us.

John 8:24 - “Therefore I said to
you that you will die in your sins;
for if you do not believe that I AM
[He], you will die in your sins.”

John 8:58 - Then Jesus said to
them, “Most assuredly, I say to
you, before Abraham was, I AM .”

John 10:30-33 - Jesus answered
them, “I and My Father are one. ”

Then the Jews took up stones
again to stone Him. Jesus
answered them, “Many good
works I have shown you from My
Father. For which of those works
do you stone Me?” The Jews
answered Him, saying, “For a good
work we do not stone You, but for
blasphemy, and because You,
being a Man, MAKE YOURSELF GOD”

John 14:9-11 - Jesus said to him,
“Have I been with you so long and
yet you have not known Me,
Philip? He who has seen Me has
seen the Father ; so how can you
say, 'Show us the Father'?”

John 20:28 - And Thomas
answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my GOD

Revelation 1:8 - “I am the Alpha
and the Omega, the Beginning and
the End,” says the Lord, “who is
and who was and who is to come,
the Almighty.”

Revelation 22:13 - “I AM the
Alpha and the Omega, the
Beginning and the End.

Go through those verses and see the places where Jesus directly and indirectly called Himself God. Don't mind allahh for denying the TRUTH to deceive mankind. He is only an arabian god that is worshiped as one.

_

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by Maamin(m): 11:34am On Nov 05, 2015
aminusanti:

Hehehehe...take a sit poor slave!

The Op's questions are still pending..see to that first. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by aminusanti(m): 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
Maamin:

Hehehehe...take a sit poor slave!

The Op's questions are still pending..see to that first. grin

Blind follower...what questions?? All this strategies ll nt help you by showing pple u have unanswered queries..I don't expect you guys to understand or accept my replies as your hearts are already sealed.
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by Maamin(m): 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
aminusanti:

Blind follower...what questions?? All this strategies ll nt help you by showing pple u have unanswered queries..I don't expect you guys to understand or accept my replies as your hearts are already sealed.

Oh! Please sit down attaboy ! cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by aminusanti(m): 3:41am On Nov 06, 2015
truthman2012:

Oh! Plenty. Long before Jesus came, various prophets had prophesied of him as GOD. He also called Himself GOD.

Matthew 1:23 - “Behold, the
virgin shall be with child, and bear
a Son, and they shall call His
name Immanuel,” which is
translated, “GOD WITH US.”

Does this sounds to u like "i am GOD Worship me"?
The Hebrew name “Immanuel” can be translated as, “God with us” or “God is with us.” Some people believe, based on Isaiah 7:14, that because Jesus would be called “Immanuel,” he must be God incarnate. First, the prophesy states that his name will be Immanuel.”
It does not say that “he will be Immanuel.” Second, Mary never called her child “Immanuel” as required by the prophecy. According to the Bible, she named him Jesus following instructions by the angel of God.

when read in context, the birth and naming of the child Immanuel was to be a sign for king Ahaz that God was with his people who were about to be invaded by two rival kingdoms (Isa 7:10-16). The promise was fulfilled by God (2 Kings 16:9). The name “God is with us,” means that God will support us.[1] The name makes perfect sense if the child’s name was supposed to indicate to King Ahaz that God was on his side.

Do you regard this Verse below as part of the bible at all??

Acts 2:22
"Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man attested to you by God with mighty works and wonders and signs that God did through him in your midst, as you yourselves know"

Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a Child is
born, Unto us a Son is given; And
the government will be upon His
shoulder. And His name will be
called Wonderful, Counselor,
MIGHTY GOD, Everlasting Father,
Prince of Peace.

ok let go back to the main source in Hebrew the term Mighty God in Hebrew is said as the following

el=GOD Gibbor=Might - אֵ֣יל גִּבּ֔וֹר - Mighty GOD

Does the word ‘el’ in Hebrew refer to the mighty and true God alone, such as Yahweh? Well let us see the definition of the word ‘el’:

1)god, god-like one, mighty one

a)mighty men, men of rank, mighty heroes

b)angels

c)god, false god, (demons, imaginations)

d)God, the one true God, Jehovah

2)mighty things in nature

3)strength, power

when we analyze the text, we find that the text has been mistranslated by Trinitarians, something that has sadly become common amongst many of them when translating the Jewish Bible and you guys without any further research you just follow like zombies..lol

So notice, the word ‘el’ can refer to mighty men, men of high rank, and angels. Hence the word el does not exclusively mean the one and true God, though it can mean the one and true God, that’s not it’s sole meaning and has a vast number of other meanings.

In fact if one reads Ezekiel chapter 31 verse 11 we see that the same language is used on a tyrannical king:
"I will give it into the hand of a mighty one- (’êl) of the nations. He shall surely deal with it as its wickedness deserves. I have cast it out." and you can read again "Ezekiel 32:21" the same ’êl was used as the strong and "Ezekiel 32 verse 12" =swords of the mighty

the Trinitarian scholars mischievously translated the term into Mighty God, god with a capital G as if to refer to the true and all mighty God? and you guys have no idea why u were created with brain, eyes, mouth, legs and etc.. use ur features well to seek for proper knowledge not just following all those your fraudalent pastors thinkin that a man will be you savior in the next life

Revelation2:8 - (Jesus is the First and the Last)

The book of revelation in the bible is one of the most 'controversial' books in the bible, meaning that among people who take the bible seriously, that book causes more disagreement than any other.
Surah 57:3 of the Qur’an refers to Allah as “the First and the Last, the Most High and the Most Near.” The Old Testament agrees that God is the “First and the Last,” as we read in the Book of the prophet Isaiah:
Isaiah 44:6—Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: “I am the first and I am the last, and there is no God besides Me.”
When “LORD” is written in all capitals in the Old Testament, the term refers to Yahweh, the creator of the universe. Since both the Bible and the Qur’an give the title “the First and the Last” to God, it should be quite shocking for Muslims to open the New Testament and read Revelation 1:17-18, where Jesus says:
“Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last, and the living One; and I was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of death and of Hades.”
Would a mere prophet claim to be the “First and the Last”?

John 1:1 - In the beginning was
the Word, and the Word was with
God, and the Word was God...
John1:14 - And the Word became flesh
and dwelt among us.

John 1:1 As it stands the sentence does not make sense. It does make sense, however, if we realize that the word theos in Greek used here is an equivalent of the Hebrew word Elohim. Now Elohim can mean God, gods, a god, judge, exalted one, and even angel. The first word refers to God, while the second to another entity. The reference to another entity clearly shows the Word not to be the God with whom the Word is. Indeed some scholars point out that a better translation would be: `and the Word was a god'. This also appears to me to be somewhat forced.

John 1:14
Note that this text does not say that Jesus is God.
It is an interesting fact that the Qur'an calls Jesus the Word of God without any of its adherents suggesting that the expression `clearly' presents him as God. Surely referring to Jesus as the Word of God is coherent with Islamic belief and terminology, and does not imply deity.

John 8:24 - “Therefore I said to
you that you will die in your sins;
for if you do not believe that I AM
[He], you will die in your sins.”

Where is the claim here?? I AM??
why is the same Man GOD saying these "Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good–except God alone." ( Mark 10:18)"
*O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. (From the NIV Bible, Deuteronomy 6:4)
*God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill? (From the NIV Bible, Numbers 23:19)"
*'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. (From the NIV Bible, Mark 12:29)"

Indeed, Jesus Christ, the man, is only a Messenger from Allah Almighty, and he also was never crucified

John 8:58 - Then Jesus said to
them, “Most assuredly, I say to
you, before Abraham was, I AM .”

quote]Refer to above post

When we read the very next verse after john 10:33, Jesus Christ himself responds to to this misunderstanding of Jews (and some christians today). Many confused Christians do not quote the next verse which gives jesus's response to the jewish claim that he was claiming to be God, and in this verse jesus denies their accusation that he claimed to be god.

The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His works. If a person can’t understand that He is admitting that He is God, then they are not willing to accept the truth. I understand that He didn’t go around boasting that He was God, consider what uproar that would have caused.

Refer to the above post

the Almighty.”
Refer to the above post on revelation

Alpha and the Omega, the
Beginning and the End.
Still repeating the same question?? undecided

[s]Go through those verses and see the places where Jesus directly and indirectly called Himself God. Don't mind allahh for denying the TRUTH to deceive mankind. He is only an arabian god that is worshiped as one.[/s]
Total Rubbish

_

May Allah Almighty enable you to see the Light and the Truth of Islam.
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by truthman2012(m): 7:50am On Nov 06, 2015
[quote author=aminusanti post=39728966][/quote]

Trash!!!
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by truthman2012(m): 7:56am On Nov 06, 2015
aminusanti:

the Almighty.”

Alpha and the Omega, the
Beginning and the End.

Go through those verses and see the places where Jesus directly and indirectly called Himself God. Don't mind allahh for denying the TRUTH to deceive mankind. He is only an arabian god that is worshiped as one.

_

May Allah Almighty enable you to see the Light and the Truth of Islam.

If islam is the truth, defend its relationship with idols in mecca:

https://www.nairaland.com/2644778/islam-meccans-religions-before-it
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by aminusanti(m): 8:03am On Nov 06, 2015
truthman2012:

Trash!!!
As i said earlier all my post are not for you, i am doing this fr the seek of people reading and also to enlighten people about your ignorance and lies, if u truly know what you are doing go ahead and comment lets people see and analyze for themselves ..
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by truthman2012(m): 9:02am On Nov 06, 2015
truthman2012:

If islam is the truth, defend its relationship with idols in mecca:

https://www.nairaland.com/2644778/islam-meccans-religions-before-it

@aminusanti

Don't you have shame?

None of you could refute islam as adolatry from satan who pretended to be God and called himself allahh, yet you are making noise. Why do you deceive yourself and also trying to deceive others? I pity you o !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by aminusanti(m): 9:57am On Nov 06, 2015
truthman2012:

@aminusanti

Don't you have shame?

None of you could refute islam as adolatry from satan who pretended to be God and called himself allahh, yet you are making noise. Why do you deceive yourself and also trying to deceive others? I pity you o !
I don't know where your sense is honestly..
Did you just check what you copy and paste for me to answer yesterday, more than 10 questions and after providing you with the answers you re now switching to different topic don't worry even this one that you re bragging about I will address it Insha Allah and lets see what else you ll say...

Do you know why no ones answer is making sense to you?? It's because most of your question you are just coping and pasting from anti-islamic site without reading them well and analyzing them, that's why many times you re caught lying...
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by truthman2012(m): 11:13am On Nov 06, 2015
aminusanti:

Bro u are doing well with dis kafirs honestly, pls do not waste ur time too much on some of them as their not here for understanding and they thought by displaying their ignorance here theyr building awareness,May Allah bless u in a abundance. Ameen

Muhammad is in dept of darkness, talkless of you little islamists. Is that how allahh bless people?

Go and use your knowledge in the link I gave where islam has been proved beyond resonable doubt as pure idolatry. Shameless people!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by truthman2012(m): 11:23am On Nov 06, 2015
aminusanti:

I don't know where your sense is honestly..
Did you just check what you copy and paste for me to answer yesterday, more than 10 questions and after providing you with the answers you re now switching to different topic don't worry even this one that you re bragging about I will address it Insha Allah and lets see what else you ll say...

Do you know why no ones answer is making sense to you?? It's because most of your question you are just coping and pasting from anti-islamic site without reading them well and analyzing them, that's why many times you re caught lying...

Look at your lame excuse ! Reasoning like a cow.

Even if I copied anything, is it my source of information that matters or the information itself? No muslims have the ability to reason well because they have been hypnotized.

Thank God for the internet allahh (satan) would have succeed deceiving mankind till Jesus come.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
grin I see lieman pained undecided
just not sure what causes it or why he is. undecided

But Yahweh the Suya loving God had to Punish his loving self and or Son (since the son is part of God) so he pusnihsed himself. Just to simply forgive the sins of Human. is he incapable to forgive in his mighty Mercy and love rather than Punish himself or his beloved Son. When the koboko hit that one tight he shouted "Eloi Eloi lamasabatatchani" grin the regret of disappointment was legendary.

grin Lieman of life..

Face it your name is "dullu bun dullin"
(ضل ابن ضل)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by truthman2012(m): 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:
grin I see lieman pained undecided
just not sure what causes it or why he is. undecided

But Yahweh the Suya loving God had to Punish his loving self and or Son (since the son is part of God) so he pusnihsed himself. Just to simply forgive the sins of Human. is he incapable to forgive in his mighty Mercy and love rather than Punish himself or his beloved Son. When the koboko hit that one tight he shouted "Eloi Eloi lamasabatatchani" grin the regret of disappointment was legendary.

grin Lieman of life..

Face it your name is "dullu bun dullin"
(ضل ابن ضل)

Pained? Am only sorry for you.

Now that you know you are worshiping an arabian idol (allahh), how would you not go to hell? Remember allahh said ALL muslims will go to hell (Quran 3:185, 19:72).

That shows allahh is the Devil who wants to take mankind to hell.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
truthman2012:

[s]Pained? Am only sorry for you.

Now that you know you are worshiping an arabian idol (allahh), how would you not go to hell? Remember allahh said ALL muslims will go to hell (Quran 3:185, 19:72).

That shows allahh is the Devil who wants to take mankind to hell.[/s]

grin

what's the thread about again undecided

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by Maamin(m): 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

grin

what's the thread about again undecided

It's about exposing all your prophet's deceitful schemes and propaganda, in other to shade off the idolatry scales covering your eyes from seeing the true light. grin

Stop taking after ur prophet, is not a safe route. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
Maamin:

[s]
It's about exposing all your prophet's deceitful schemes and propaganda, in other to shade off the idolatary scales covering your eyes from seeing the true light. grin

Stop taking after ur prophet, is not a safe rout. undecided[/s]

grin

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by Medicis(m): 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
@Truthman2012... Islam pulblic enemy no 1 on Nairaland. Killing islam since 1000BC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by aminusanti(m): 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
truthman2012:

Look at your lame excuse ! Reasoning like a cow.

Even if I copied anything, is it my source of information that matters or the information itself? No muslims have the ability to reason well because they have been hypnotized.

Thank God for the internet allahh (satan) would have succeed deceiving mankind till Jesus come.

hypocritical liar!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by truthman2012(m): 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
aminusanti:

hypocritical liar!

Tell the readers what is the lie I have told. What have I asserted without the backing of hadith or quran?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
truthman2012:

Tell the readers what is the lie I have told. What have I asserted without the backing of hadith or quran?

OK you're not a lair. grin

You only tell lies tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by truthman2012(m): 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

OK you're not a lair. grin

You only tell lies tongue
Therefore I tell the lies as contained in your quran and hadith.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism / I Don't Really Like Eating Sahur / If A Person Dies In The Bathroom, Is That Indicative Of A Bad End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.