Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,078 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? (4967 Views)

Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) / She Wants To Bleach Her Skin Because...... / See How Nigerian Girl Dumped By Boyfriend After Bleaching To Satisfy Him(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by money121(m): 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
..or maybe that part of her leg is just too stubborn to succumb to the bleaching cream. Issokay!

See more pics @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/10/naija-babe-forgets-to-bleach-her-legs.html

cc. lalasticlala ishilove

1 Like

Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by money121(m): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by iliyande(m): 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
Disgusting

4 Likes

Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by libertyfather(m): 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
She has a human body and an antelope leg, no looking at it again it looks like the leg of hedgehog

5 Likes

Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by Laveda(f): 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
angry
Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by Holluwatarhyor(m): 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
She wannabe brighter than her future
Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by propzncribz: 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
It's so bad, it looks like it has been photoshopped

4 Likes

Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
She's probably "biracial ".cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by Swissheart(f): 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
Poor her.
Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by Larablink(f): 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
Lol, serve her right.
Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by goryorhal(m): 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
@ Op
Who tell you say na her leg b that .. Na black socks she wear grin grin
Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
Looks more like an animal's leg undecided

1 Like

Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by doublewisdom: 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by lurlah2014(f): 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2015
are you people blind cant u see that its not her leg or rather she has been photo shoped or mayb the light reflection is reflecting on her leg

KARISHIKAS BE LIKE SHE HAS BLEACHED #CHECK THE RIGHT AND LEFT LEG AND IMAGINE THE DIFFERENCE URSEF

# OP U NEED GOOOGLEE OOO

3 Likes

Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by gamaliel121(m): 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
Burstttedddddddddd

Lol
Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by cocoama(f): 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Looks more like an animal's leg undecided

Lol. I just can't fathom why anyone would want to bleach. It makes me sad to think how some black people really hate being black. I guess it's also the society cos I know Nigerian men tend to love yellow bones as I have been told...
Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
cocoama:

Lol. I just can't fathom why anyone would want to bleach. It makes me sad to think how some black people really hate being black. I guess it's also the society cos I know Nigerian men tend to love yellow bones as I have been told...
They think when they bleach, they'll be more beautiful and attract men to them.

Men that love dem ladies black will still go after them so why bleach?

Anyways, their fuvking business undecided

1 Like

Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
cocoama:

It's not only Nigerian people that love bleaching or don't wanna be black. Americans are the kings and queens of bleaching. MJ took bleaching to another level. At least in Nigeria we don't get oppressed by white people, we oppress them. Nigerians bleach for vanity reasons not because they have been ridiculed for being a niggar.

BTW who told you Nigerian men focus on only the colour, she has to be curvy. She must carry front and back and definitely know how to cook and make the bed rock wink

1 Like

Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by cocoama(f): 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
lagmostkuit:

They think when they bleach, they'll be more beautiful and attract men to them.

Men that love dem ladies black will still go after them so why bleach?

Anyways, their fuvking business undecided
This is so true
Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
cocoama:
This is so true
I'm sure some ladies ain't oblivious of that fact! undecided

1 Like

Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by cocoama(f): 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
MrCuddles:

It's not only Nigerian people that love bleaching or don't wanna be black. Americans are the kings and queens of bleaching. MJ took bleaching to another level. At least in Nigeria we don't get oppressed by white people, we oppress them. Nigerians bleach for vanity reasons not because they have been ridiculed for being a niggar.

BTW who told you Nigerian men focus on only the colour, she has to be curvy. She must carry front and back and definitely know how to cook and make the bed rock wink

Lol I didn't mean it in a negative way. Bleaching is a problem for a lot of black people from AA to Congo. I just wish people would just accept the way they are.

Yes I definitely know about the curvy part and the cooking and bed rocking is typical of any African man, in fact men in general
Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by cocoama(f): 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I'm sure some ladies ain't oblivious of that fact! undecided

Well media plays a big role in it and low self esteem. I don't think people just wake up one day and decide to bleach

It takes a lot of things internally. I know personally growing up I used to be teased about my dark skin and 'nappy' hair from black kids mind you which just made it worse. The fact that I was African was also another reason to be teased

So I really feel that people who bleach have a lot of psychological and internal issues going on. Those people are not happy with themselves and do not accept themselves for who they are. It's just low self esteem
Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
Fanta Face, Coca cola Leg.
Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
cocoama:

Well media plays a big role in it and low self esteem. I don't think people just wake up one day and decide to bleach

It takes a lot of things internally. I know personally growing up I used to be teased about my dark skin and 'nappy' hair from black kids mind you which just made it worse. The fact that I was African was also another reason to be teased

So I really feel that people who bleach have a lot of psychological and internal issues going on. Those people are not happy with themselves and do not accept themselves for who they are. It's just low self esteem
I see..

Like I said earlier, it's actually their business anyways.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by nickz(m): 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
ggrin angry
Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by ggrin(f): 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
nickz:
ggrin angry
nickz boocry
Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by nickz(m): 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
ggrin:
nickz boocry
undecided undecided how market?
Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by ggrin(f): 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
nickz:
undecided undecided how market?
I dy kunta kinte marketsad
Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by alexov(m): 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
She no see am as she snap d picture? Next thing she'll tell u it's not her leg.

1 Like

Re: Naija Babe Forgets To Bleach Her Legs After Bleaching Body? by nickz(m): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
ggrin:
I dy kunta kinte marketsad
you dey slave market?? undecided
how much i fit buy you [size=4pt]for 1 nyt[/size] ??
abi na kingtom and your other magas blockos you dey sell?? sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It Tough To Speak With Your Crush? / Please Is Crowd1 A Scam?help / Before Marriage He Told Me He Was A Car Dealer Nigerian Lady Crys Out(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.