Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] (53788 Views)

Ex-militants Releases Images Of The Hostages From The Hijacked Vessel / Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] / Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by oz4real83(m): 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
This our chief of army staff loves too much publicity. Must he always show himself in every pic?!!! I expected to see somebody else or even nobody behind that banner. Our military is also fond of doing the right thing very late. I expected them to have done this long ago!!!

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by asamaigho(m): 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
ijustdey:

so..... these guys aren't among the dead

lafta won fent me here.

dis is d best post of d day.

nigeria needs serious reorientation,even d army.
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by Franzinni: 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
See as he dey smile like who win lottery !
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by gbishman: 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
Lovely
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by Yeeyo: 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
Dis is rubish, first arest govano of borno state n buhari.

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by XBLadez: 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2015

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by mozele(m): 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
adioolayi:
The hand of the law will locate them and all their associates IJN

all Goverment Security agencies and their divisions are supposed to have a functioning ICT Department.

Kai Nigeria and Nigerians must wake up! As dynamic the world is, our leaders still lack good and quatative information to move this great country forward.
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by solonazzy: 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
vimi:
Last time Army gave a final warning n confirmed that they know the specific locations where these BH vagabonds reside, why are they now pleading the general public for assistance undecided

Nice one sha Buh who took em pix shocked abii they all got fb accounts grin

Seriously ii think Nigerian Military should do more of logistical diversification by inculcating a rare but simplified kinda community Policing

NB: community Policing iis the system of allocating police officers to particular areas so that they become familiar with the local inhabitants.
I'm nt supposed to use abusive words, bt u leave me no option..... U r a big fool.... Whr hav u seen or heard dat terrorist just sit bk n relax in 1 particular zone.... Dey r always on d move....
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by flokii: 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
how did they get all those photographs?
shey Boko boys sef dey snap passport?... something is not just right..
I can't be fooled easily

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by thundafire: 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2015
beat deadline hahahaahahahahhaah APC nd buratai greatest clowns of dy 21st century
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by thundafire: 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
so dis mofos called soldiers dnt have a website 2 publish it or send same 2 media outlets nw i c y USA nd other countries re nt doin anything 2 help cs dy army re nt serious in their fight chai wat a shame but soon dy will deny dy deadline cs dy government is made 4 lies nd 2 deceive dier e-rats on dis forum
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by Sorosive: 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
Naija armys lacks counter terrorism ideas.
what are you waiting for to join them? Abi u don't know where to buy the form? Mitcheeewww.
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by persius555(m): 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
These pictures and the relevant informations should go online and in the daily newspapers. That way the general citzens can have access to their profiles and look out for any of them.
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by chukjojo(m): 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hmm! I hope these face are real, make them no put my pinsure there o.

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by molas02: 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
dt guy at d middle is clueless, laughn wen u ar in combat wit evil......i pity nig security
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by silverkab: 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
These people are shameless.

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by karryamber: 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2015
REVEALING SECRET OF HOW D'BANJ AND CHARLY BOY JOIN ILLUMINATI. PICTURES PROVEN AT www.illuminatimembership.ml/join.html

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE INSTANT RICH, FAME AND MONEY. JOIN ILLUMINAT!!! ILLUMINATI HAVE THE ANSWER!!!

The Illuminati is an elite collective of political leaders, business owners, entertainment celebrities, and other influential members of this planet. By uniting leaders of the world in an unrestrictive, private domain – free of political, religious, and geological boundaries – our organization helps to further the prosperity of the human species as a whole.
Managing the lives of over 7 billion humans is a daunting task. Our duty to this planet has spanned across centuries and survived even the most established government entities. To continue functioning throughout societal changes, The Illuminati’s operations require anonymity for both our members and our world.

If you are interested in joining CLICK HERE TO FILL AN APPLICATION ONLINE @ www.illuminatimembership.ml/join.html

United Kingdom: +447418470262 Nigeria: +2349026758677

ILLUMINATI CAN DO THE FOLLOWING!!
• Power, Money, quick riches - wear or carry on your body.
• "Do as I say Charm" . If you want anybody to do what you tell him/her, you will need this.
• Power to conjure and invoke spirits and angels to talk to them.
• Power to disappear and appear to different location.
• Power to gain contracts and promotions from governments and organizations.
• Power to obtain favor from people and win elections.
• Power to dissolve/bury a case and make it forgetful to human thought.
• Power to transport hard drugs such as Cocaine, heroin, narcotics, marijuana, etc.
• Power to attract love and make love to any girl you desire.
• Spiritual Protection of all kind.
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by Corban03: 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
Don't tell me they have the resources to take pictures of them instead of showing us their corpses. Army chief use your head. :'
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by kayor62: 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
DeviIhimself:
am hoping to see Buhari’s picture grin

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

enough of this paparazi smoke them out if you can
if you can't then beg them for mercy
Truely u get brain but using it wrongly is ur problem.

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by DeviIhimself: 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
kayor62:

Truely u get brain but using it wrongly is ur problem.
lie nsi
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by babayinka77(m): 6:42am On Oct 29, 2015
DeviIhimself:
am hoping to see Buhari’s picture grin

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

enough of this paparazi smoke them out if you can
if you can't then beg them for mercy

Mr Devil! Do u think you'll still be alive if your president is a terrorist?
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by DeviIhimself: 7:42am On Oct 29, 2015
babayinka77:

Mr Devil! Do u think you'll still be alive if your president is a terrorist?
gerrarahia for real meehn grin
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by 400billionman: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by zudozz: 8:59am On Oct 29, 2015
all d hausa's in d north are Boko haram including Buhari n dota Aisha. If thats not d case can u tell me how them no dey finish?
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by franksheggs(m): 9:21am On Oct 29, 2015
Iranu....so make I dey lok 4 boko wit wat nah...
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by urbanmonk: 9:24am On Oct 29, 2015
Am just here to check the pictures to ensure that mine is not in the list because I don't trust Burutai and Buhari. God bless the ordinary army boys fighting the evil of Bokoharam
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by babeface3: 9:28am On Oct 29, 2015
dumb arses, download pictures from google and print it on banner grin grin
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by dabunaija: 10:14am On Oct 29, 2015
Kai, so northerners will never stop politicizing this bokoharam till this day? This boko haramist sef are they ghost? Aren't they from the same north where there parent and relatives are hiding them? Is it not the northern extract of politicians that introduce this to gain dominion over leadership of the county? Well, i know the wrath of God will definitely fall on them, nemesis of their evil will soon catch up with them.
Re: Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] by urbanmonk: 10:15am On Oct 29, 2015
franksheggs:
Iranu....so make I dey lok 4 boko wit wat nah...
hahaha. No reward in naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations / Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front / 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.