Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Watch The Response Nnamdi Kanu Got At World Igbo Congress 2015 (Los Angeles) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch The Response Nnamdi Kanu Got At World Igbo Congress 2015 (Los Angeles) (2752 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next / THE N 500 Million Bounty:how Nnamdi Kanu Got Arrested / World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch The Response Nnamdi Kanu Got At World Igbo Congress 2015 (Los Angeles) by efilefun(m): 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu came to the World Igbo Congress 2015 held in Los Angeles to ask Indigbo in diaspora for arms and ammunition, but American Igbos are smarter. Watch this and hear the questions they asked him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrilxTJkhBQ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch The Response Nnamdi Kanu Got At World Igbo Congress 2015 (Los Angeles) by efilefun(m): 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Watch The Response Nnamdi Kanu Got At World Igbo Congress 2015 (Los Angeles) by Pavore9: 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
l am glad the second speaker who spoke from 1.02 is an elder and from his age did experience the Civil war, said all what l have commented in my various posts.l love where re-echoed my view when he said 'we have not agitated in the states we come from to make things better for our people and we are going to the federal' l have always asked what have our brothers and sisters who have been Governors, Senators, House of Rep members, local government chairmen done with the trillions of Naira South east has received since 1999 as her own share of revenue to develop the 5 states when merged together is not even up to the size of Kogi State? He also brought up the issue of South Sudan which l have many times brought up because l have a personal experience with the South Sudan situation. At the end o fhis contribution l did give him a standing ovation!

19 Likes

Re: Watch The Response Nnamdi Kanu Got At World Igbo Congress 2015 (Los Angeles) by 500GP: 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
HAHAHAHA!!!
#WAILING WAILERS - IBO

2 Likes

Re: Watch The Response Nnamdi Kanu Got At World Igbo Congress 2015 (Los Angeles) by feedthenation(m): 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
Very valid questions which still begs for a concise & straightforward answer.

3 Likes

Re: Watch The Response Nnamdi Kanu Got At World Igbo Congress 2015 (Los Angeles) by illiad: 5:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
efilefun:
Nnamdi Kanu came to the World Igbo Congress 2015 held in Los Angeles to ask Indigbo in diaspora for arms and ammunition, but American Igbos are smarter. Watch this and hear the questions they asked him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrilxTJkhBQ

Why will yorubas commit mass suicide even before Biafra arrives ?

Such a miserable life you lots lead!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch The Response Nnamdi Kanu Got At World Igbo Congress 2015 (Los Angeles) by size40: 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
Nnamdi kanu is a scammer looking for whose pocket he will feed from.

7 Likes

Re: Watch The Response Nnamdi Kanu Got At World Igbo Congress 2015 (Los Angeles) by Phame: 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
I just know igbo are not senseless like these kids beating chest on nairaland wants us to believe.

7 Likes

Re: Watch The Response Nnamdi Kanu Got At World Igbo Congress 2015 (Los Angeles) by smsshola(m): 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
Oro yi le...

2 Likes

Re: Watch The Response Nnamdi Kanu Got At World Igbo Congress 2015 (Los Angeles) by MabraO: 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
These Biafra agitators re d most senseless nd useless set of peeps I ve ever known
Bunch of chest beaters

6 Likes

Re: Watch The Response Nnamdi Kanu Got At World Igbo Congress 2015 (Los Angeles) by DaBullIT(m): 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
The elder man said when UN created south Sudan it was all about excitement, but now people are wiser (Google south Sudan if you don't understand)

He also said '' You said you came from home but I do not understand, which passport did you travel with? I know *unless the rules have changed you need a passport and as far as I know there's no country in the world that is recognized by UN that is called Biafra

Epic!!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Watch The Response Nnamdi Kanu Got At World Igbo Congress 2015 (Los Angeles) by LoveMachine(m): 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
Pavore9:
l am glad the second speaker who spoke from 1.02 is an elder and from his age did experience the Civil war, said all what l have commented in my various posts.l love where re-echoed my view when he said 'we have not agitated in the states we come from to make things better for our people and we are going to the federal' l have always asked what have our brothers and sisters who have been Governors, Senators, House of Rep members, local government chairmen done with the trillions of Naira South east has received since 1999 as her own share of revenue to develop the 5 states when merged together is not even up to the size of Kogi State? He also brought up the issue of South Sudan which l have many times brought up because l have a personal experience with the South Sudan situation. At the end o fhis contribution l did give him a standing ovation!

Common Sense isn't common. Some people just have to feel the fire.

DaBullIT:
The elder man said when UN created south Sudan it was all about excitement, but now people are wiser (Google south Sudan if you don't understand)

He also said '' You said you came from home but I do not understand, which passport did you travel with? I know *unless the rules have changed you need a passport and as far as I know there's no country in the world that is recognized by UN that is called Biafra

Epic!!!!!!

HEADSHOT! GAME OVER!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch The Response Nnamdi Kanu Got At World Igbo Congress 2015 (Los Angeles) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
Pavore9:

world igbo congress told Nnamdi kanu to ride on, that they are STRONGLY behind him.

1 Like

Re: Watch The Response Nnamdi Kanu Got At World Igbo Congress 2015 (Los Angeles) by acmesuccess: 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
kindly download BLOOD ON THE ALTAR for free.

[size=16pt]CLICK HERE[/size]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-EpC3yBtuhJE/Vf5uzOnASUI/AAAAAAAAAb0/HZLNMY3s7lo/s400/book%2Bblood%2Bon%2Btha%2Baltar%2Bembross.png[/img]
Re: Watch The Response Nnamdi Kanu Got At World Igbo Congress 2015 (Los Angeles) by hummerwise(m): 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
sometimes i read sum comments and i laf...
some would sit at the comfort of their home behind an enabled browsing phone bin fed and patted by their parents thinking and hoping some people would go to war on their behalf so as to achieve some kind of selfish interest,,,

WHAT YOU SEE, WATCH ON TV AND READ ABOUT ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM YOU WITNESSING THE WAR URSREF...

DO NOT BITE MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW..

this goes to every tribe in Nigeria,,

3 Likes

Re: Watch The Response Nnamdi Kanu Got At World Igbo Congress 2015 (Los Angeles) by pazienza(m): 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
hummerwise:
some would sit at the comfort of their home behind an enabled browsing phone bin fed and patted by their parents thinking and hoping some people would go to war on their behalf so as to achieve some kind of selfish interest,,,

WHAT YOU SEE, WATCH ON TV AND READ ABOUT ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM YOU WITNESSING THE WAR URSREF...

Taa! Gbafuo. The call for Biafra independence can never mean a call for war. only parasites force co existence and start beating the drums of war at the mention of Biafra!

1 Like

Re: Watch The Response Nnamdi Kanu Got At World Igbo Congress 2015 (Los Angeles) by hummerwise(m): 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
pazienza:

Taa! Gbafuo. The call for Biafra independence can never mean a call for war. only parasites force co existence and start beating the drums of war at the mention of Biafra!

i dont quote minors like yu,, and this is the last yu will get from me
YOU SHOULD START WHATEVER YOU HAVE IN MIND,,, JUST TRY AND BE THE HERO..

3 Likes

Re: Watch The Response Nnamdi Kanu Got At World Igbo Congress 2015 (Los Angeles) by pazienza(m): 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
hummerwise:

i dont quote minors like yu,, and this is the last yu will get from me
YOU SHOULD WHATEVER YOU HAVE IN MIND,,, JUST TRY AND BE THE HERO..

Why are you scared of Biafra secession? Why do you want to stay with people that don't want to stay with you, people that you obviously don't like and don't like you.

Why are you threatening war and harm on people whose only crime is their desire for an independent country free of hateful people like you and your kind?

1 Like

Re: Watch The Response Nnamdi Kanu Got At World Igbo Congress 2015 (Los Angeles) by acenazt: 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
Some people make all Igbos seem stupid and unreasonably dumb. But the igbos i grew up knowing aren't idiots as this Kanu character and his team of Yahoo boys and scammers are trying to show us

1 Like

Re: Watch The Response Nnamdi Kanu Got At World Igbo Congress 2015 (Los Angeles) by Duru1(m): 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
Pavore9:

What the so-called elder failed to understand remains that the pernicious handout from the federal government is a machination of mockery since there is no federal government presence in Igbo land. Secondly, the so-called elder seemed to be overfed with USA hamburger and forgot about the earth scorch approach against the Ndiigbo. Only way Ndiigbo shall take control of their destiny is breakaway from Nigeria so the it will become imperative that certain national projects are cited in Igbo land without idiotic and political impairment from the center.
Re: Watch The Response Nnamdi Kanu Got At World Igbo Congress 2015 (Los Angeles) by Duru1(m): 11:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
hummerwise:

You are typical idiotic African who thinks that self-determination is an act of war. Why would anybody want to fight war because Ndiigbo demand to be left alone in a space they can call home? Nigeria is joke even Gowon attested to it on August 3, 1966 when he said "there is no basis for Nigerian unity which has been so badly rocked, not only once but several times". However, the British told him to wakeup from his foolishness.

(1) (Reply)

My Take On The Death Of Prince Abubakar Audu - Cramjones / Nigeria Army Desert Bikers / Less You Forget! Governor Obiano Did This In 2 Years (record Breaker)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.