Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,833 members, 7,828,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Please Help She Knows No Boundaries!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help She Knows No Boundaries!!! (2467 Views)

When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer / When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught / Proposal Story Of Blogger Lizzy Oke: Love Knows No Wheelchair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help She Knows No Boundaries!!! by Squad4(m): 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
Please oh am creating this topic because of a thread i just read where the lady is complaining about her boyfriend's secrecy; that the secrecy is eating her up, that she cant log into his accounts bla bla bla! And it got me upset, like where do you draw the line on these things? Do you loose your identity because you are now into a relationship? Must all be shared?

Like can't you do things that only you can identify with anymore? I had a friend who complained of the same thing that she sees chats with other girls, even when the chats were not suggestive, she still had issues with it till the young man changed his password and she cried foul!

So please I want to ask my fellow nairalanders; is it right to share your login details to your social network accounts with your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or partner or spouse whichever is most appropriate?
Re: Please Help She Knows No Boundaries!!! by dharay99: 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
uhm...I don† kn0w.
Re: Please Help She Knows No Boundaries!!! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
sad
Re: Please Help She Knows No Boundaries!!! by libertyfather(m): 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
God forbid!! I wunt want her to be looking @ fone like the poster above me

1 Like

Re: Please Help She Knows No Boundaries!!! by 2dice(m): 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
If na stick rock ya boat .. GOOD If its Engine ....GOOD
Re: Please Help She Knows No Boundaries!!! by donTbone(m): 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
angry
Must all be shared?
Maybe because its still a relationship, but I'd say YES!

is it right to share your login details to your social network accounts with your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or partner or spouse whichever is most appropriate?
Am not in support of that.

But one thing I know is... there should be transparency.
If she will be comfortable with whatever chat she sees, then she
should go ahead looking at my accts, otherwise she should stay on
her lane. As for me, ion do such crap!
wink

1 Like

Re: Please Help She Knows No Boundaries!!! by octopusfreaky(f): 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
I can't tolerate it,,y he is hiding emm ..if they are just platonic friends y hide your phone..freaks me out mennn..
Re: Please Help She Knows No Boundaries!!! by johnydon22(m): 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
My wife should and will have my social media details there isn't anything i should keep from her when i get married.

Girl friend can use your phone thats alright but the socia media details is really a little off the chat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help She Knows No Boundaries!!! by lampardizik(m): 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
dont mind them,they think that once you are in a relationship both your lifes are merged into one...pttfff

nonsense!!!

3 Likes

Re: Please Help She Knows No Boundaries!!! by chukkystar(m): 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
Wat U don't know won't kill U..

1 Like

Re: Please Help She Knows No Boundaries!!! by donTbone(m): 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
octopusfreaky:
I can't tolerate it,,y he is hiding emm ..if they are just platonic friends y hide your phone..freaks me out mennn..
Once he asks for the privacy, just dash him...ok
Re: Please Help She Knows No Boundaries!!! by donTbone(m): 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
chukkystar:
Wat U don't know won't kill U..
Na so ooo brother cheesy
Re: Please Help She Knows No Boundaries!!! by donTbone(m): 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2015
lampardizik:
dont mind them,they think that once you are in a relationship both your lifes are merged into one...pttfff

nonsense!!!
If you knoe you wont see her as a part of you, why start/ask for the relationship then? undecided
Re: Please Help She Knows No Boundaries!!! by achinaboy(m): 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
Am talking about married people now, for boyfriends and girlfriends, i have no idea. ok my point is, anything you cannot do in the presence of you partner confortably,it's a problem, whether chatting or things like that, if you want your marrige to be peacefulll,be as open as possible, again don't think because your ex is living in another continent, that gives you right to chat or call him or her in the presence of your partner afterall you are not going to sleep with him or her through the Phone,,in conclusion, if you want to get married, be sure that you are matured enough
Re: Please Help She Knows No Boundaries!!! by lampardizik(m): 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
donTbone:

If you knoe you wont see her as a part of you, why start/ask for the relationship then? undecided

see it as a screening before actually getting merged
Re: Please Help She Knows No Boundaries!!! by Squad4(m): 8:47am On Oct 29, 2015
achinaboy:
Am talking about married people now, for boyfriends and girlfriends, i have no idea. ok my point is, anything you cannot do in the presence of you partner confortably,it's a problem, whether chatting or things like that, if you want your marrige to be peacefulll,be as open as possible, again don't think because your ex is living in another continent, that gives you right to chat or call him or her in the presence of your partner afterall you are not going to sleep with him or her through the Phone,,in conclusion, if you want to get married, be sure that you are matured enough

Chatting in his or her presence is not an issue, but when your partner actually demands to have your login details, WTF is she/he looking for? If you can't trust then you can't succeed. One doesn't have to validate his right standing every time, you just trust until he/she gives you reason to doubt then, not by logging into their accounts looking for a reason not to trust them.
Re: Please Help She Knows No Boundaries!!! by Squad4(m): 8:52am On Oct 29, 2015
lampardizik:

see it as a screening before actually getting merged

See this is why many married people are unhappy, from time to time everybody needs their space to recover, you share things do things together, sleep together, eat together, dress alike to church and events, attend functions together and all that...but you do not want your partner glued to your side all the time, soon the excitement leaves and you begin to take each other for granted. If he is always with you when will he get the story to tell you later in the day? If you are always snooping through his chats why would he have anything to tell you about his friends since you know everything, maybe you also want to have one piece of the earphone while he takes his calls, so you can be absolutely sure you are babysitting him/her every time.

Am sorry but some people just need to get a life and not choke their partners with their everlasting nosiness!

1 Like

Re: Please Help She Knows No Boundaries!!! by achinaboy(m): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
Squad4:

Chatting in his or her presence is not an issue, but when your partner actually demands to have your login details, WTF is she/he looking for? If you can't trust then you can't succeed. One doesn't have to validate his right standing every time, you just trust until he/she gives you reason to doubt then, not by logging into their accounts looking for a reason not to trust them.
good arguement shaa
Re: Please Help She Knows No Boundaries!!! by gamaliel121(m): 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
Normal shitttt with girls....
Re: Please Help She Knows No Boundaries!!! by lampardizik(m): 6:33am On Oct 30, 2015
Squad4:

See this is why many married people are unhappy, from time to time everybody needs their space to recover, you share things do things together, sleep together, eat together, dress alike to church and events, attend functions together and all that...but you do not want your partner glued to your side all the time, soon the excitement leaves and you begin to take each other for granted. If he is always with you when will he get the story to tell you later in the day? If you are always snooping through his chats why would he have anything to tell you about his friends since you know everything, maybe you also want to have one piece of the earphone while he takes his calls, so you can be absolutely sure you are babysitting him/her every time.

Am sorry but some people just need to get a life and not choke their partners with their everlasting nosiness!

and that my friend is word!
Re: Please Help She Knows No Boundaries!!! by 2sex(m): 6:43am On Oct 30, 2015
Squad4:
Please oh am creating this topic because of a thread i just read where the lady is complaining about her boyfriend's secrecy; that the secrecy is eating her up, that she cant log into his accounts bla bla bla! And it got me upset, like where do you draw the line on these things? Do you loose your identity because you are now into a relationship? Must all be shared?

Like can't you do things that only you can identify with anymore? I had a friend who complained of the same thing that she sees chats with other girls, even when the chats were not suggestive, she still had issues with it till the young man changed his password and she cried foul!

So please I want to ask my fellow nairalanders; is it right to share your login details to your social network accounts with your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or partner or spouse whichever is most appropriate?

OP, you are forking other babes... period. Do you realise that the person that you are referring to @DReaper is in what she termed a SERIOUS relationship wherein she plans to get married to the boyfriend? if the guy can be so secretive now, what will befall their marriage? angry
Re: Please Help She Knows No Boundaries!!! by Squad4(m): 7:58am On Oct 30, 2015
2sex:

OP, you are forking other babes... period. Do you realise that the person that you are referring to @DReaper is in what she termed a SERIOUS relationship wherein she plans to get married to the boyfriend? if the guy can be so secretive now, what will befall their marriage? angry

I doubt you could ever be further from the truth! These are tested principles whether you are married or just dating...everybody needs space sometimes a relationship where you loose your identities can only hurt the relationship in the future!

@2sex, please read the other comments i have made, i can't repeat then here!
Re: Please Help She Knows No Boundaries!!! by 2sex(m): 8:50am On Oct 30, 2015
Squad4:

I doubt you could ever be further from the truth! These are tested principles whether you are married or just dating...everybody needs space sometimes a relationship where you loose your identities can only hurt the relationship in the future!

@2sex, please read the other comments i have made, i can't repeat then here!
Thank God you admitted it... then you have no reason to say what you wrote because only those who indulge in your act support your stance. You have something you are hiding period. The DReaper doesn't have anything to hide, hence her level of transparency. You guys should learn to appreciate good manners when you see one. UNTIL when you want to settle down and the lady you end up with start forking around you would cry blu murder. pathetic. angry

1 Like

Re: Please Help She Knows No Boundaries!!! by Squad4(m): 11:13am On Oct 30, 2015
2sex:
Thank God you admitted it... then you have no reason to say what you wrote because only those who indulge in your act support your stance. You have something you are hiding period. The DReaper doesn't have anything to hide, hence her level of transparency. You guys should learn to appreciate good manners when you see one. UNTIL when you want to settle down and the lady you end up with start forking around you would cry blu murder. pathetic. angry

Admited what exactly? shocked shocked shocked I said I doubt you could ever be further from the truth! don't you understand English? Well it means you are miles away from the truth which means you are wrong in you assertion. I was responding to your comment bolded OP, you are forking other babes... period.

SMH!!
Re: Please Help She Knows No Boundaries!!! by NemzySeries(m): 11:45am On Oct 30, 2015
datz very irrelevant especially sharing such details wit a date,bf or gf......& even wen I'm married I shd b able to adjust ma communication wit d opposite datz d height I. can go but not giving ma details to ma partner or wifey......not everybody can handle such privilege wit maturity wen dey cum incontact wit a situation dat appears complicated
Re: Please Help She Knows No Boundaries!!! by Smilgler(m): 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
Squad4:

if you ask me, na who i go ask?
Re: Please Help She Knows No Boundaries!!! by cruzita(f): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
if he doesn't want me to see his,he shouldn't ask for mine.case closed

(1) (Reply)

How Many Times In A Month Should A Guy Have Sex? / This Is The Number One Crime When U Are In A Relationship / If You Never Did This Before Then You Missed Something Big.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.