Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

I Am Ready! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Ready! (4450 Views)

Am Ready For Dates Again Fat Ladies always My taste and choice / Nigerian Lady Cries Out: "I Am Ready To Marry Any Man" / I Am Ready For Marriage But I Am Confused. Please EPP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ready! by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 16, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Application period has elapsed. tongue
Hahahaha, hope you got him.
Re: I Am Ready! by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 16, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Straight to the point!
I think I'm old enough and also matured enough to get married and right now, I'm so ready.
Interested guys should send in their application containing their statement of account. grin

P.S: You must be good looking. kiss
Upload your picture and I'll pick who passes the interview. smiley

PinkB... I am more eager to get to know you more dear.. You seem to be an interesting person, let's just have a chat and get to know each other. As for my account, won't say am too impressed but am doing fine....
Re: I Am Ready! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ezechinwa:

PinkB... I am more eager to get to know you more dear.. You seem to be an interesting person, let's just have a chat and get to know each other. As for my account, won't say am too impressed but am doing fine....
You came late. grin
Re: I Am Ready! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
PinkBarbie:
You came late. grin
Check your mail!!!
Re: I Am Ready! by domainservice(m): 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
PinkBarbie:
You came late. grin
grin ehyaa to the Poor boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders Girls Are Very Stingy People. / I Am Highly Depressed. A Cry For Help! / The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.