Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,967 members, 7,828,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. (4834 Views)

Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / A True Proof There Is No Life After Death / The Cockville Miracle (A True Proof Of God's Existence) For Atheist... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
Krystalzkris:
you said you know god and u also said god is completely unknowable.. Do u have a problem with english language? How come you know a god that is completely unknowable?.cheesy
Pyrrho:
The only part I read in ur post is that you know nothing about God.
undecided
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
ikenigel:

It is your choice to see it as NONSENSE or NOT. I respect your opinion friend. Lol. smiley
C'est la vie
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Krystalzkris(f): 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
ikenigel:

I really hope you carefully followed this thread. If you did, you won't be asking me this question.
i dont care abwt wot u are discussing wit others.. Just make me understand what you mean by knowing god exists.. Who knows,u might make me change grin
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
Krystalzkris:
i dont care abwt wot u are discussing wit others.. Just make me understand what you mean by knowing god exists.. Who knows,u might make me change grin
Young Lady, If you're really a sincere seeker who desires to experience God's presence, you will CARE about everything until you stumble upon your truth. That said, I won't repeat myself. Go and find out yourself.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
ikenigel:
[b]
I know many atheists will rush into this thread to find something that will make them believe that God exists.
First, God is beyond the realm of our physical knowledge. God is better experienced personally.
I believe in God because I KNOW he exists. I sense, I experience and I feel his presence in my life every passing day. I can't prove these experiences to you. I don't believe in God because I'm afraid I will burn in hell if I don't or based on hearsay or blind optimism. I know God exists. The mere fact that I don't know how I came into this world is enough reason why I revere the Almighty. God is ultimately unknowable. He is beyond and far greater than any possible descriptions of him in any religious book. Religion plays a good role in directing our minds to his existence. But that personal experience with God is Paramount to developing strong faith in him.
You atheists are badly looking for a reason/proof to believe in God, but you will only find it when you drop all your negative conceptions about him and be willing to admit that You don't know how God works or what God is or does. Then and only then will you find him while standing on uncertainty.
My belief in God does not take away my RESPONSIBILITY for my actions. God created us to make choices. And our choices determine our results. Belief in God doesn't take your responsibility away. It makes you strive to make good choices.
I understand the atheists and why they fear to believe in a God they think is wicked, partial, judgemental etc. But the problem is that you assume you KNOW God. God is beyond knowing, when you admit it you will begin to see.
It is still your CHOICE to keep denying his existence or NOT. But I know you badly need a reason to believe in him. That reason will come to you personally soon when you drop your illusion of knowing/understanding God. Then you will see that this reason is better felt individually than described.
So keep seeking, but seek with a mind that is bare. A mind that honestly admits that it doesn't know. Then and only then will you find the PROOF glaring at you in the face.
Thanks for reading.
[/b]

You proved nothing.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
ikenigel:

Young Lady, If you're really a sincere seeker who desires to experience God's presence, you will CARE about everything until you stumble upon your truth. That said, I won't repeat myself. Go and find out yourself.

What is god?
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by RALPHOW(m): 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
MY QUESTION TO THE ATHEIST IS
WHICH ONE CAME FIRST (IF NOT CREATED BY GOD) EGG OR CHICKEN?
IF CHICKEN , FROM WHICH EGG?
IF EGG , FROM WHICH CHICKEN?
THERE IS GOD WHO CREATED US.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by GideonTunde(m): 12:19am On Oct 30, 2015
Everyone has a belief. What you hear, know or experienced determines what you believe. On a personal note, i believe God exist. The antheist believe God doesn't exist that is their own belief. So let everyone follow their intuitions and beliefs. Knowing fully well that everyone would give accounts of whatever he or she does on earth.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 30, 2015
RALPHOW:
MY QUESTION TO THE ATHEIST IS
WHICH ONE CAME FIRST (IF NOT CREATED BY GOD) EGG OR CHICKEN?
IF CHICKEN , FROM WHICH EGG?
IF EGG , FROM WHICH CHICKEN?
THERE IS GOD WHO CREATED US.

In that case,who created the god who created humans?
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 30, 2015
GideonTunde:
Everyone has a belief. What you hear, know or experienced determines what you believe. On a personal note, i believe God exist. The antheist believe God doesn't exist that is their own belief. So let everyone follow their intuitions and beliefs. Knowing fully well that everyone would give accounts of whatever he or she does on earth.

No one is giving account of to anyone when they leave the physical body. You cannot prove god and yet you believe you will give account,to whom are you gibing account?
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 30, 2015
ifeness:

No one is giving account of to anyone when they leave the physical body. You cannot prove god and yet you believe you will give account,to whom are you gibing account?
You know the proverbial child that still goes ahead to put his hand inside fire even when he is warned about the consequences? Same way I want you to drop your strong belief in nonexistence of God and experience yourself. God is the creator of this universe, who created you and me, who brought you into this world and gave you a brain to reason, your leaving the earth is also up to him. Do you really believe you happened by accident? You just came into this world by your own power and will determine when you'd leave? Do you really think it's all meaningless and that somehow we created ourselves?
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 2:08am On Oct 30, 2015
ikenigel:

You know the proverbial child that still goes ahead to put his hand inside fire even when he is warned about the consequences? Same way I want you to drop your strong belief in nonexistence of God and experience yourself. God is the creator of this universe, who created you and me, who brought you into this world and gave you a brain to reason, your leaving the earth is also up to him. Do you really believe you happened by accident? You just came into this world by your own power and will determine when you'd leave? Do you really think it's all meaningless and that somehow we created ourselves?

A god you cannot prove?
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by fabre4: 5:00am On Oct 30, 2015
ikenigel:
[b]
I know many atheists will rush into this thread to find something that will make them believe that God exists.
First, God is beyond the realm of our physical knowledge. God is better experienced personally.
I believe in God because I KNOW he exists. I sense, I experience and I feel his presence in my life every passing day. I can't prove these experiences to you. I don't believe in God because I'm afraid I will burn in hell if I don't or based on hearsay or blind optimism. I know God exists. The mere fact that I don't know how I came into this world is enough reason why I revere the Almighty. God is ultimately unknowable. He is beyond and far greater than any possible descriptions of him in any religious book. Religion plays a good role in directing our minds to his existence. But that personal experience with God is Paramount to developing strong faith in him.
You atheists are badly looking for a reason/proof to believe in God, but you will only find it when you drop all your negative conceptions about him and be willing to admit that You don't know how God works or what God is or does. Then and only then will you find him while standing on uncertainty.
My belief in God does not take away my RESPONSIBILITY for my actions. God created us to make choices. And our choices determine our results. Belief in God doesn't take your responsibility away. It makes you strive to make good choices.
I understand the atheists and why they fear to believe in a God they think is wicked, partial, judgemental etc. But the problem is that you assume you KNOW God. God is beyond knowing, when you admit it you will begin to see.
It is still your CHOICE to keep denying his existence or NOT. But I know you badly need a reason to believe in him. That reason will come to you personally soon when you drop your illusion of knowing/understanding God. Then you will see that this reason is better felt individually than described.
So keep seeking, but seek with a mind that is bare. A mind that honestly admits that it doesn't know. Then and only then will you find the PROOF glaring at you in the face.
Thanks for reading.
[/b]

They don't believe in God they believe God doesn't exist
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 31, 2015
fabre4:

They don't believe in God they believe God doesn't exist
[b] A strong belief in anything without a personal experience or encounter can blind the mind from the truth. They strongly believe God does not exist, I ask them to find out for themselves and drop their misconceptions. These atheists when they finally see the truth for themselves, become some of the most impacting and life changing believers. That is why this group is important. They seriously want to believe BUT need evidence. This evidence can only be found by themselves once they admit that they are 'uncertain' then delve into the unknown. If not, no matter what you tell them, they won't believe it because their minds have been blocked by their own rigid beliefs in non-existence. The cause of their unbelief stems from problems they've had in their lives, all the fighting and wars, illnesses, accidents, loss of a loved one, global disasters etc... None of these come from admitting they don't really know/understand God. They all come from putting the blame on God and assuming God should operate in a certain way. You see? They blame God for everything because they think they KNOW him or his ways. If they admitted their ignorance and the fact they don't know.. they will understand. The first step to learning is to admit you are completely ignorant, then keep an open mind and learn. This is what atheists find very difficult to do, hence they don't learn and keep repeating themselves. [/b]
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by fabre4: 9:35am On Oct 31, 2015
ikenigel:

[b] A strong belief in anything without a personal experience or encounter can blind the mind from the truth. They strongly believe God does not exist, I ask them to find out for themselves and drop their misconceptions. These atheists when they finally see the truth for themselves, become some of the most impacting and life changing believers. That is why this group is important. They seriously want to believe BUT need evidence. This evidence can only be found by themselves once they admit that they are 'uncertain' then delve into the unknown. If not, no matter what you tell them, they won't believe it because their minds have been blocked by their own rigid beliefs in non-existence. The cause of their unbelief stems from problems they've had in their lives, all the fighting and wars, illnesses, accidents, loss of a loved one, global disasters etc... None of these come from admitting they don't really know/understand God. They all come from putting the blame on God and assuming God should operate in a certain way. You see? They blame God for everything because they think they KNOW him or his ways. If they admitted their ignorance and the fact they don't know.. they will understand. The first step to learning is to admit you are completely ignorant, then keep an open mind and learn. This is what atheists find very difficult to do, hence they don't learn and keep repeating themselves. [/b]

You are right the irony of the whole thing is they think they whole rules and principles of philosophy yet ignore the most important. Which is to admit you are completely ignorant, then keep an open mind and learn.

1 Like

Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by HCpaul(m): 9:42am On Oct 31, 2015
ifeness:

What is god?
He is Your father and your creator.
Your time is always ready.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by HCpaul(m): 9:42am On Oct 31, 2015
ifeness:

What is god?
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Fadman4real(m): 9:50am On Oct 31, 2015
ifeness:

In that case,who created the god who created humans?

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed, in which case how did energy come to be.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 31, 2015
HCpaul:

I thought I read a topic from you saying "Bye Bye to Nairaland"? lol.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 31, 2015
Fadman4real:

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed, in which case how did energy come to be.

You have just answered the question.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 31, 2015
HCpaul:

I and the father are one. The one is the all and the all are one. I am the creator.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 31, 2015
ifeness:

Stop WASTING your time on this thread. You want to know how the one who created you was created? Why don't you ask him to tell you?
How can one receive fresh drink when one's cup is already filled to the brim?
Forget this thread.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2015
ikenigel:

Stop WASTING your time on this thread. You want to know how the one who created you was created? Why don't you ask him to tell you?
How can one receive fresh drink when one's cup is already filled to the brim?
Forget this thread.

You opened the thread because you lacked knowledge. But here you go, you are the God you have been looking for.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Fadman4real(m): 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
ifeness:

How did energy come to be?
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
Fadman4real:

What kind of energy?
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Fadman4real(m): 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
Do you know that the universe has a beginning and if you agree with me and the big bang theory that the earth has a universe.
There are three points you should note here
1. Everything that has a beginning has a cause
2. The universe has a beginning
3. Therefore the universe has a cause.

God unlike the universe has no beginning therefore God cannot have a cause. Eistein's law of relativity shows that time is linked to matter and space. So time itself would have begun along with matter and space. Since God by definition is the creator of the whole universe, he is the creator of time. Therefore He is not limited by the time dimension he created, so has no beginning in time - God is 'the hign and lofty one that inhabiteth eternity' (Is. 57:15)

In contrast there is good evidence that the universe had a begining. This is according to the laws of thermodynamics
The 1st law: The total amount of mass-energy in the universe is constant.
The 2nd law: The amount of energy available for work is running out, or entropy is increasing to a maximum.

If the total amount of mass-energy is limited, and the amount of usable energy is decreasing, then the universe cannot have existed forever, otherwise it would already have exhausted all usable energy—the ‘heat death’ of the universe. For example, all radioactive atoms would have decayed, every part of the universe would be the same temperature, and no further work would be possible. So the obvious corollary is that the universe began a finite time ago with a lot of usable energy, and is now running down.

If you say that the universe has a beginning but not necessary a cause, then the whole world would collapse if the theory of cause and effect does not work. There would be no need for law enforcement agencies, there would be no science, history would make no meaning to people, you would not need to work hard to eat any food.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
Fadman4real:

Energy makes up everything. The mountains,you,me are all made up of energy. Religion calls it God,but they separate it from you and I which is wrong.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
Fadman4real:
Do you know that the universe has a beginning and if you agree with me and the big bang theory that the earth has a universe.
There are three points you should note here
1. Everything that has a beginning has a cause
2. The universe has a beginning
3. Therefore the universe has a cause.

God unlike the universe has no beginning therefore God cannot have a cause. Eistein's law of relativity shows that time is linked to matter and space. So time itself would have begun along with matter and space. Since God by definition is the creator of the whole universe, he is the creator of time. Therefore He is not limited by the time dimension he created, so has no beginning in time - God is 'the hign and lofty one that inhabiteth eternity' (Is. 57:15)

In contrast there is good evidence that the universe had a begining. This is according to the laws of thermodynamics
The 1st law: The total amount of mass-energy in the universe is constant.
The 2nd law: The amount of energy available for work is running out, or entropy is increasing to a maximum.

If the total amount of mass-energy is limited, and the amount of usable energy is decreasing, then the universe cannot have existed forever, otherwise it would already have exhausted all usable energy—the ‘heat death’ of the universe. For example, all radioactive atoms would have decayed, every part of the universe would be the same temperature, and no further work would be possible. So the obvious corollary is that the universe began a finite time ago with a lot of usable energy, and is now running down.

If you say that the universe has a beginning but not necessary a cause, then the whole world would collapse if the theory of cause and effect does not work. There would be no need for law enforcement agencies, there would be no science, history would make no meaning to people, you would not need to work hard to eat any food.

You and I are the Gods,we have no beginning. Awareness have no beginning,it is always aware. We are experiencing life as an attribute of our Godly/Awareness nature.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Fadman4real(m): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
ifeness:

You and I are the Gods,we have no beginning. Awareness have no beginning,it is always aware. We are experiencing life as an attribute of our Godly/Awareness nature.

What are you saying, where you not born in this world and don't you have a day you would end. Everyone knows how he began as a sperm cell and would die to return to the ground.
After death, you would meet your creator only then it would be too late for you to belief.
Your statement on awareness is more of physiological reasoning, I asked a scientific question about the universe and you respond with pschanalysis awareness how does awareness have anything to do with creation of the universe.
I have studied most of your threads you mostly point to biblical stories and events in the old testament. I am giving you a challenge, research about the founder of Christianity Jesus Christ and come and post a thread with facts of him not existing or any percieved wrong doing by the savior of the world.
And by the way am still waiting for a scientific response to the creation of the universe.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
Fadman4real:

What are you saying, where you not born in this world and don't you have a day you would end. Everyone knows how he began as a sperm cell and would die to return to the ground.
After death, you would meet your creator only then it would be too late for you to belief.
Your statement on awareness is more of physiological reasoning, I asked a scientific question about the universe and you respond with pschanalysis awareness how does awareness have anything to do with creation of the universe.
I have studied most of your threads you mostly point to biblical stories and events in the old testament. I am giving you a challenge, research about the founder of Christianity Jesus Christ and come and post a thread with facts of him not existing or any percieved wrong doing by the savior of the world.
And by the way am still waiting for a scientific response to the creation of the universe.
Why are humans the only animals that thinks there is an after life?

A dog should also be prepared to meet this creator, a monkey, a pig, an ant, a spider, even the trees as well. undecided

1 Like

Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Fadman4real(m): 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
Pyrrho:
Why are humans the only animals that thinks there is an after life?

A dog should also be prepared to meet this creator, a monkey, a pig, an ant, a spider, even the trees as well. undecided

Can I ask you a question "Are you the same with an animal like a pig or maybe a dolphin"

In the previous post your colleague talked about awareness that we are aware and we are therefore gods.

Because we are aware, we know what is right and wrong. An animal doesn't know that it only comes to eat and give birth, you can do much more than that.

The awareness we have makes us to have the ability of choice. So therefore we can choose the truth or live a lie cause it pleases us.

I am not a dogmatic believer, I believe in the word of God cause it is the truth. I want you to also search for the truth with your whole heart and not keep trying to justify a lie.

Most atheists know the truth from what I av gathered so far but you prefer living a life of lies so as to enjoy the momentary pleasures of this world. Search the truth about the savior of the world Jesus Christ.

May God help to enlighten you about his word.

Shallom
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
Fadman4real:

Can I ask you a question "Are you the same with an animal like a pig or maybe a dolphin"

In the previous post your colleague talked about awareness that we are aware and we are therefore gods.

Because we are aware, we know what is right and wrong. An animal doesn't know that it only comes to eat and give birth, you can do much more than that.

The awareness we have makes us to have the ability of choice. So therefore we can choose the truth or live a lie cause it pleases us.

I am not a dogmatic believer, I believe in the word of God cause it is the truth. I want you to also search for the truth with your whole heart and not keep trying to justify a lie.

Most atheists know the truth from what I av gathered so far but you prefer living a life of lies so as to enjoy the momentary pleasures of this world. Search the truth about the savior of the world Jesus Christ.

May God help to enlighten you about his word.

Shallom
Does the fact that we are self-aware prove the existence of any special closeness to gods?

That is racism of a kind if we could get the opinions of other animals don't you think?

Our brain is just more developed, and of higher capacity.

Read about a raven bird.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Demons Are Male Gender / Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! / Let's Talk About Soul Winning!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.