Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. (4849 Views)

Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / A True Proof There Is No Life After Death / The Cockville Miracle (A True Proof Of God's Existence) For Atheist... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Fadman4real(m): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
Pyrrho:
Does the fact that we are self-aware prove the existence of any special closeness to gods?

That is racism of a kind if we could get the opinions of other animals don't you think?

Our brain is just more developed, and of higher capacity.

Read about a raven bird.

Our intelligence is not what just differentiates us from animals there are a lot of factors that differentiate us from animals, we have feelings, the feeling of self awareness, the feeling of love, other emotions. Science explains that these emotions are as a result of hormones in our system which are controlled by our genetic code. But does science explain how we become self aware, how we are able to have a conscience which tells us what is right and wrong to do, how we are able to feel the pain of our brother who is suffering.

Science to me tells us that God is not a magician, He does things in a calculated manner and everything he does is perfect and no error can be found.

Is a raven bird self aware?
Can a raven bird decide what is right from wrong?

A raven bird is intelligent but does it have emotions, has there been any scientific proof that a raven bird has hatred, love, peace etc. If i were to believe in the tale of evolution, there should be more animals with these feelings and not just humans the african ape which we were said to mutate from should have some of these traits.

The day you decide to really study Jesus Christ and his way of life, that is the day that the word of God would be more clearer to you. Christianity is not about story telling but about living a live to please our father in heaven which is God, you find it difficult to believe that God created the universe, but you would rather believe that human beings, animals, trees etc. just stepped forth from the earth like that and are perfect. That to me sounds more like magic.

If evolution was true why is it that there are no evidence of evolutionary mistake, and why is it that evolution just suddenly stopped with us.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
[b] Read this beautiful parable......once a rabbi entered a king's palace and was granted audience with the king. And the king asked him a question,"how do you know the existence of a creator?". The rabbi respectfully asked the king to leave the room for a short time. On the table was a quill,an inkwell and some paper. While the king was out of the room, the rabbi wrote a very beautiful poem on the paper. When the king returned he noticed the poem and was amazed at its poetic style. The ink was still wet and the king praised the rabbi for writing such a beautiful poem. The rabbi replied that he had not written the poem, rather, he had taken the inkwell,poured it into the paper and the letters formed themselves. The king ridiculed such suggestion sayin it would be impossible for the ink to arrange itself into a single letter,let alone a word,let alone a sentence and certainly not a beautiful poem! The rabbi replied, "there is your answer. If the ink in the inkwell cannot form a poem without the hand of a poet. Then certainly the world. Which is infinitely more complex than the poem could not possibly form itself without the hand of a master creator!"[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
cheesy
crusadistic:
its better if you be quiet
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
Fadman4real:

What are you saying, where you not born in this world and don't you have a day you would end. Everyone knows how he began as a sperm cell and would die to return to the ground.
After death, you would meet your creator only then it would be too late for you to belief.
Your statement on awareness is more of physiological reasoning, I asked a scientific question about the universe and you respond with pschanalysis awareness how does awareness have anything to do with creation of the universe.
I have studied most of your threads you mostly point to biblical stories and events in the old testament. I am giving you a challenge, research about the founder of Christianity Jesus Christ and come and post a thread with facts of him not existing or any percieved wrong doing by the savior of the world.
And by the way am still waiting for a scientific response to the creation of the universe.

Yes I was born into this physical reality just like everyone else. After death I will return to the creator that I am. I am a God in human form. I answered.

I use the Bible because it is book that has been wrongfully edited and the story in it actually belonged to other civilizations and societies. I also know the Character Jesus never existed. Replace Jesus with yourself and it will make more sense.

I am not a scientist and I do not have to give you a scientific answer.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Fadman4real(m): 6:58am On Nov 01, 2015
ifeness:

Yes I was born into this physical reality just like everyone else. After death I will return to the creator that I am. I am a God in human form. I answered.

I use the Bible because it is book that has been wrongfully edited and the story in it actually belonged to other civilizations and societies. I also know the Character Jesus never existed. Replace Jesus with yourself and it will make more sense.

I am not a scientist and I do not have to give you a scientific answer.

I see so you are a spiritualist or some other thing. Hmmmmm you living a world of lies. You claim Jesus Christ never existed, really funny could someone who never existed become as famous as this even after 2000 years of his death.

As I thought you can't pick holes in Jesus Christ which is why you said he never existed a pity. Go and read about the founder of Harvard he was an extremely brilliant law prof. Who was an atheist before he was challenged by a student to use his principles to find the truth if Jesus existed and he came to a conclusion after careful analysis of the truth about Christ and became a christian.

Do the same analysis and read to search for the truth not to look for holes and stories to discriminate
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by aperture11: 8:05am On Nov 01, 2015
The fundamental difference between the natural man and the spiritual man is encapsulated in the statement. "To them seeing is believing, to the spiritual man, believing is seeing"
The bible says no natural man knows the things of the spirit because they are spiritually understood.

1 Like

Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by grailife(m): 9:45am On Nov 01, 2015
Fadman4real:

I see so you are a spiritualist or some other thing. Hmmmmm you living a world of lies. You claim Jesus Christ never existed, really funny could someone who never existed become as famous as this even after 2000 years of his death.

As I thought you can't pick holes in Jesus Christ which is why you said he never existed a pity. Go and read about the founder of Harvard he was an extremely brilliant law prof. Who was an atheist before he was challenged by a student to use his principles to find the truth if Jesus existed and he came to a conclusion after careful analysis of the truth about Christ and became a christian.

Do the same analysis and read to search for the truth not to look for holes and stories to discriminate
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
aperture11:
The fundamental difference between the natural man and the spiritual man is encapsulated in the statement. "To them seeing is believing, to the spiritual man, believing is seeing"
The bible says no natural man knows the things of the spirit because they are spiritually understood.
Most Atheists want a proof of God that involves the physical senses. Just like one of them was saying believers should prove to him that an imaginary red cup was not on an empty table cos he believed it was. imagine?
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
[b]
The Limits of Human Reason and the Knowledge of God
There is the seen, and there is the unseen, the material and the immaterial. That which is material can be scientifically examined and experienced, the immaterial can only be seen and experienced spiritually. These are two worlds that are only seemingly at odds with one another. If you attempt to examine that which is of a spiritual nature using a science that is by its very nature meant to explore the material realm, you will fail.
The things that are of God are far beyond the capabilities of our finite mind to comprehend.
The divine can only be known through the nous, that place in the heart that is our true center. It, unlike the brain, is capable of knowledge that is beyond human comprehension, coming as it does from noetic knowledge.
When we try to apply words to the noetic form, we fail. We can no more explain God than we can explain quantum physics, since both are unseen. God is outside the realm of human intellectual understanding. If a scientist can believe in quantum physics, the unseen, why can he not believe in God Whom he has not seen? If we can believe in the concept of infinity, something that goes on and on without end, why can we not believe in God?
The science of the soul is noetic and can be examined and experienced only through the
activation of the nous. The nous is the “eye of the heart or soul”, the mind of the heart. God created us with the nous because the human intellect is
not capable of knowing Him without it. The intellect alone can not know God, for human reasoning is limited to the things that are of a material nature. God is unknowable without His divine revelation, and only the nous can perceive this knowledge. God’s essence remains inaccessible without noetic knowledge. Science
has it’s place, but only the heart can know God.
[/b]
courtesy of an Abbot.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by grailife(m): 6:30am On Nov 03, 2015
ikenigel:
[b]
There is the seen, and there is the unseen, the material and the immaterial. That which is material can be scientifically examined and experienced, the immaterial can only be seen and experienced spiritually. These are two worlds that are only seemingly at odds with one another. If you attempt to examine that which is of a spiritual nature using a science that is by its very nature meant to explore the material realm, you will fail.
The things that are of God are far beyond the capabilities of our finite mind to comprehend.
The divine can only be known through the nous, that place in the heart that is our true center. It, unlike the brain, is capable of knowledge that is beyond human comprehension, coming as it does from noetic knowledge.
When we try to apply words to the noetic form, we fail. We can no more explain God than we can explain quantum physics, since both are unseen. God is outside the realm of human intellectual understanding. If a scientist can believe in quantum physics, the unseen, why can he not believe in God Whom he has not seen? If we can believe in the concept of infinity, something that goes on and on without end, why can we not believe in God?
The science of the soul is noetic and can be examined and experienced only through the
activation of the nous. The nous is the “eye of the heart or soul”, the mind of the heart. God created us with the nous because the human intellect is
not capable of knowing Him without it. The intellect alone can not know God, for human reasoning is limited to the things that are of a material nature. God is unknowable without His divine revelation, and only the nous can perceive this knowledge. God’s essence remains inaccessible without noetic knowledge. Science
[/b]
courtesy of an Abbot.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by plaetton: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2015
ikenigel:
[b]
I know many atheists will rush into this thread to find something that will make them believe that God exists.
First, God is beyond the realm of our physical knowledge. God is better experienced personally.
I believe in God because I KNOW he exists. I sense, I experience and I feel his presence in my life every passing day. I can't prove these experiences to you. I don't believe in God because I'm afraid I will burn in hell if I don't or based on hearsay or blind optimism. I know God exists. The mere fact that I don't know how I came into this world is enough reason why I revere the Almighty. God is ultimately unknowable. He is beyond and far greater than any possible descriptions of him in any religious book. Religion plays a good role in directing our minds to his existence. But that personal experience with God is Paramount to developing strong faith in him.
You atheists are badly looking for a reason/proof to believe in God, but you will only find it when you drop all your negative conceptions about him and be willing to admit that You don't know how God works or what God is or does. Then and only then will you find him while standing on uncertainty.
My belief in God does not take away my RESPONSIBILITY for my actions. God created us to make choices. And our choices determine our results. Belief in God doesn't take your responsibility away. It makes you strive to make good choices.
I understand the atheists and why they fear to believe in a God they think is wicked, partial, judgemental etc. But the problem is that you assume you KNOW God. God is beyond knowing, when you admit it you will begin to see.
It is still your CHOICE to keep denying his existence or NOT. But I know you badly need a reason to believe in him. That reason will come to you personally soon when you drop your illusion of knowing/understanding God. Then you will see that this reason is better felt individually than described.
So keep seeking, but seek with a mind that is bare. A mind that honestly admits that it doesn't know. Then and only then will you find the PROOF glaring at you in the face.
Thanks for reading.
[/b]

Gosh!
There must be a moronic epidemic in town.

This clown opens a thread titled " true proof", and then in his statement he claims to have experiences , but for which he admits NO PROOF.

Our educational system is really really FAILING US in this country.
undecided undecided
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 03, 2015
plaetton:

Gosh!
There must be a moronic epidemic in town.

This clown opens a thread titled " true proof", and then in his statement he claims to have experiences , but for which he admits NO PROOF.

Our educational system is really really FAILING US in this country.
undecided undecided
You're really funny! Hahaha.. that got me cracking. Indeed there is a moronic epidemic affecting those who think they selected the day they would be born, their parents, their environment and the day they would die. Those who believe the earth just happened by accident and believe that only things they could see, touch and smell are the things that truly exist. These are the true ones affected by the moronic epidemic. lol
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by plaetton: 9:42am On Nov 03, 2015
ikenigel:

You're really funny! Hahaha.. that got me cracking. Indeed there is a moronic epidemic affecting those who think they selected the day they would be born, their parents, their environment and the day they would die. Those who believe the earth just happened by accident and believe that only things they could see, touch and smell are the things that truly exist. These are the true ones affected by the moronic epidemic. lol

Lol.
I am glad you find it hilarious.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by plaetton: 9:49am On Nov 03, 2015
ikenigel:
[b]
[/b]
courtesy of an Abbot.

" Seen spiritually " by whom, if I may ask?

By you?
By your pastor?
Or only after your dead?

Pls kindly tell us who can spiritually see .

If you can read your own post, and then fail to see the contradictions and convoluted logic therein, then I must admit there is indeed something akin to madnes in this overwhelming primitive worldview.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 03, 2015
plaetton:

" Seen spiritually " by whom, if I may ask?

By you?
By your pastor?
Or only after your dead?

Pls kindly tell us who can spiritually see .

If you can read your own post, and then fail to see the contradictions and convoluted logic therein, then I must admit there is indeed something akin to madnes in this overwhelming primitive worldview.
Hahaha, plaetton, please leave me alone in my madness. I don't know what you think God has done to you that makes you so pained. lol. Anyway, someday, somehow, you will get to understand what I'm saying.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by plaetton: 10:03am On Nov 03, 2015
^^^

A capitulation.

THREAD CLOSED
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 03, 2015
plaetton:
^^^

A capitulation.

THREAD CLOSED
lol.... enjoy bro. But attacking religion/religious books won't help you if you want to really know that God exists except you have another agenda. The proof of God's existence is there for you to experience/see spiritually. But your strong unbelief blocks your heart from perceiving it. Do as you choose anyway..
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by plaetton: 10:21am On Nov 03, 2015
ikenigel:

lol.... enjoy bro. But attacking religion/religious books won't help you if you want to really know that God exists except you have another agenda. The proof of God's existence is there for you to experience/see spiritually. But your strong unbelief blocks your heart from perceiving it. Do as you choose anyway..

Lol.

I am actually more concerned about trying to prove that the Tooth fairy actually exists.

Do you know that the Tooth fairy really exists ?

Several times I got money from under my pillow, after loosing a tooth.
Yes o.

In fact, according to a recent study done jointly by Forbes Magazine and Visa International, the Tooth fairy now pays an average of about $4 USD a year to each of it's worshippers, all 1.3 billion if them.

Yes.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 03, 2015
What a display of hard-core ignorance by these Yahweh's sheep on this thread. You are exactly in the state the scared of intelligent humans/god wants you.
Re: True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
plaetton:

In fact, according to a recent study done jointly by Forbes Magazine and Visa International, the Tooth fairy now pays an average of about $4 USD a year to each of it's worshippers, all 1.3 billion if them.

Yes.

Smh ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! / Who Was At Canaanland For Shiloh? / Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.